Job boom in north dakota

Euro

Aug 27, 2011
Scandinavia
I hear this americans complain about high unemployment. I think their problem is that they don’t want to move to the places where jobs are. They build houses,schools, restaurants are opening. They drill for oil. Unemployment north dakota 3% only incompetent and disabled people cant find a job their.

In my country Norway we have low unemployment 3.2%, if you come to the welfare office to claim welfare they’ll force you to move if their is a job for you some place else in the country. Then you can cut welfare spending and put more people into work.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEi0b7CFDHI]Unemployed? Go to North Dakota!! Oil Fracking jobs GALORE!!- MSN Money - YouTube[/ame]

Why not force the unemployed to move to North Dakota where their is a demand for workers. If they want, then cut the welfare they get.?

image.axd

And just think, if left up to Obongo and Dems, that drilling in North Dakota wouldn't be happenning.

And by the way, I like your plan in Norway.
In this country though, you'd have to drag the lazyass bums kicking and screaming who are on welfare in order to get them to move where there's a job.

Poor Norwaygians, have to move to where the jobs are.

norway.jpg

But you're right- there are a lot of lazy fucks in this country. And if Obama gets his way there will be no more oil and gas jobs in the U.S. So what's the fuss?

Last edited:
I hear this americans complain about high unemployment. I think their problem is that they don’t want to move to the places where jobs are. They build houses,schools, restaurants are opening. They drill for oil. Unemployment north dakota 3% only incompetent and disabled people cant find a job their.

In my country Norway we have low unemployment 3.2%, if you come to the welfare office to claim welfare they’ll force you to move if their is a job for you some place else in the country. Then you can cut welfare spending and put more people into work.

Unemployed? Go to North Dakota!! Oil Fracking jobs GALORE!!- MSN Money - YouTube

Why not force the unemployed to move to North Dakota where their is a demand for workers. If they want, then cut the welfare they get.?

image.axd

So how do you suppose I "just move to North Dakota?"

So I just say bye-bye house and bye-bye family and just move??? to where exactly in North Dakota???

Sorry unlike your country where the government will relocate people - and usually though force - it just doesn't work that way here...

Besides, North Dakota is a huge state with few people - most of which are ranchers - not exactly like they have huge cities in North Dakota with epic welfare problems....

Can't say I'm shocked considering people live off the land and make their money off the land.

Unemployed? Go to North Dakota!! Oil Fracking jobs GALORE!!- MSN Money - YouTube

image.axd

Because our government is a government of the people, for the people, by the people. Yours - if they can 'force' people to move - is tyranny.... we don't tolerate tyranny in the US... at least, not yet.

Don't worry, Obamination's EPA and DOJ are working hard to stop this economic boom in ND by shutting down the oil operations there "to save the environment."

Why have people working in ND when they can be on unemployment benefits reliant on the Democraps for scraps.....

If any of you murkins have a couple hundred grand to spend head up to ND and build a giant indoor pool with a bar. Those guys are making real money and with an 8 month long winter would be thrilled to pay a couple-$300 a month for a killer warm pool, a bar and some widescreen TV's to watch giant negroes chase various sizes and shapes of balls while avoiding the cold.
I had a buddy do just that back in the pipeline day.
He retired to Hawaii at about 35 years old.

Maybe all you meatheads could eBay those shitty oil leaking Hardly a motorcycles and invest in something intelligent ?

image.axd

Because our government is a government of the people, for the people, by the people. Yours - if they can 'force' people to move - is tyranny.... we don't tolerate tyranny in the US... at least, not yet.

With high unemployment huge spending on welfare is a problem. If you could make people move to the places where jobs are. Welfare spending can be cut and the government will get more tax income.

Dont you think it is a problem when California has a large surplus of unemployed that can fill positions in North Dakota. Then you can turn the welfare recipients in California into tax payers in North Dakota. Isn’t that a good deal for everyone?

Come to think of it, it would be cheaper to pay these folks to move rather than keep them on welfare.

Yes.

You have to distinguish between welfare recipient and tax payer. By moving the welfare recipients to places where jobs are you turn them into tax payers. And better and more services.

So you get more taX payers and fewer welfare recipients by doing this.

image.axd

So how do you suppose I "just move to North Dakota?"

So I just say bye-bye house and bye-bye family and just move??? to where exactly in North Dakota???

Sorry unlike your country where the government will relocate people - and usually though force - it just doesn't work that way here...
What?

Were you born gentically predisposed to be stupid?

You sell the house and take your family with you.

Relocating for a job happens all the time.

Go where the jobs are, or shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back