Jimnyc Trying To Clear His Frustration

A

aqeelabbas

NOT BY ARGUMENT BASED ON FACTS BUT PERSONAL OPINIONS ..
WHAT MUST BE THINKING BY SAUDI FAMILY OR AYATOLLAH.
AYATOLLAH IS GREAT BECAUSE HE KICKS THE AMERICAN **ES
AND BEACUSE YOU GUYS FEAR THE DEVELOPMENT OF ARAB COUNTIES; YOU PLACE SANCTIONS ON THEM AFFECTING THOUSANDS OF INNOCENTS ..YOU SAY THROWING NUCLEAR BOMB ON NAGASSAKI WITH ALREADY WON WAR WAS JUSTIFIED???

JUST TO ADD TO YOUR IDOTIC BRAIN THAT SAUDI CROWN PRINCE IS IN PAKISTAN; JUST READ HIS SPEECH IN THE ASSEMBLY IF YOU CARE TO..HOW HE DISTINGUISHES TERRORISM AND ISLAM...

YOU DINDT ASNWERED MY QUESTIONS REGARDING AMERICAN GOVT VETOING ANY RESOLUTION AGAINST ISREAL WHICH IS SUPPORTED BY WHOLE WORLD NOT ONCE BUT 42 TIMES!!!
ISNT THIS TERRORISM?? o
btw NOT ONE PALESTINIAN KILLED BUT THOUSANDS HAVE BEEN SLAUGHTERED IN ARAB/ISREAL CONFLICT..
YOU GUYS SAY AMERICANS ARE BEST..THE HELL THEY ARE BEST..
YOU LINK SCIENTIFIC DEVELOPMENT TO RELIGION ?? A NOVELITY BY THE GREAT SCHOLAR JIMNYC......IF YOU CONTINUE TO PROVIDE WMD TO ISREAL HOW CAN THE ARAB WORLD WIN THE WAR??
BTW YOU ALSO DIDNT REPLIED RAGARDING USAMA AS FREEDOM FIGHTER IN 1980S WHEN FIGHTING AGAINST SOVIETS AND NOW TERRORIST??

REFER TO YOUR PRESIDENT COMMENTS DURING SOVIET EMERGANCE IN AFGHANITAN...USAMA IS AN AMERICAN TAUT ; THATS IT!!!

NOT BY ARGUMENT BASED ON FACTS BUT PERSONAL OPINIONS ..

So the news articles and videos and statements from Muslim women were my personal opinions? You claim you'll be taking the SAT soon, you better learn to read properly by then!

You're really starting to be a pain in the ass creating new threads just to rant. Please keep it in one thread in the future.

:rolleyes:

WHY MOVE TO WOMEN- I HAVE TOLD YOU A CLEAR SOLUTION.VIST ANY MUSLIM COUNTRY AND SEE UR SELF..ASK WOMEN WHETHER THEY ARE BEING OPPRESSED..SPREADING HATRED WITH WEBSITE PROOFS IS BAD. I WILL DEFEND BECAUSE I KNOW BETTER WHAT HAPPENS IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY..SHALL I HANDLE THE THREAD TO MY MOTHER OR SISTER????

Originally posted by aqeelabbas
WHY MOVE TO WOMEN- I HAVE TOLD YOU A CLEAR SOLUTION.VIST ANY MUSLIM COUNTRY AND SEE UR SELF..ASK WOMEN WHETHER THEY ARE BEING OPPRESSED..SPREADING HATRED WITH WEBSITE PROOFS IS BAD. I WILL DEFEND BECAUSE I KNOW BETTER WHAT HAPPENS IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY..SHALL I HANDLE THE THREAD TO MY MOTHER OR SISTER????

And I'm sure there are plenty of decent Muslim women, men and children. Nobody here is condemning ALL Muslim people, just those that terrorize and abuse women. You need to get over it and realize that not ALL Muslims act in the manner you speak of.

It''s not spreading hatred, it's spreading the truth. These are FACTS that cannot be defended. You can defend till you turn blue in the face, but these womens stories and mens admissions tell the entire story. It's well documented, try looking the problem objectively and you'll see that it does in fact exist.

Sure, put Mommy or Sis on! I'll be happy to prove them wrong as well, as long as Daddy say's it's ok for them to participate.

HOW MANY IGNORANT PEOPLE LIVE IN THIS WORLD..ITS ALMOST COMICAL HOW YOU TALK...YOU SAY YOU CAN PROVE A MUSLIM WOMAN WRONG BY PROVING THAT SHE IS BEING MISTREATED HUH???? HAHHAHAA HOW FUNNY... THIS PC WAS BAUGHT BY MY DADDY FOR MY ELDER SISTER FOR HER BCS..
INFACT MY FATHER DOES SOMETIME SUPPORT MY SISTERS MORE THAN ME ..AND ON MOST OCCASIONS I FELT MISTREATED :(

IF YOU EVER GET THE TIME TO READ ISLAMIC LITERATURE YOU WILL FRIEND THAT AMONG THE ISLAMIC ETHICS FOREMOST IS TO BEHAVE WELL WITH WOMEN..WHETHER IN SHAPE OF MOTHER,SISTER OR DAUGHTER..DAUGHTERS ARE SAID AS A BLESSING TO COUPLES BY PROPHET MUHAMMAD..MOTHER HAS THE MOST RIGHTS IN OUR RELIGION..FOREMOST SINCE AS HOLY PROPHET SAID;
1) SUFFERS MOST FOR YOU BY PREGNANCY AND LATER NURTURING YOU..( I AM NOT SURE WHETHER YOUR MOTHER DID THE SAME TO YOU-)
2) " PARADISE LIES BENEATH THE FOOT OF MOTHER"
WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY ON THIS WONDERFUL SAYING?
YOU SEEM TO BE FORGETTING JESUS WHO WAS THE SON OF MARY..
THE QUESTION IS YOU NEVER CONSIDER MUSLIMS AS HUMAN BEINGS? YOU MUST BE LOVING YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR WIFE?ISNT IT? WHY BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR CLOSEST RIGHT? IS THIS A HUMAN NATURE OR RELIGIOUS ISSUE?
SIMILARLY WE MUSLIMS ARE ALSO HUMANS; WE LOVE OUR MOTHERS AND OUR SISTERS AS WELL AS CARE FOR OUR WIVES..BECAUSE WE LOVE THEM ? LOVE IS A HUMAN NATURE , NOT SOMETHING RELIGIOUS..SO JUST SHUTUP NOW!

HOW MANY IGNORANT PEOPLE LIVE IN THIS WORLD..ITS ALMOST COMICAL HOW YOU TALK...YOU SAY YOU CAN PROVE A MUSLIM WOMAN WRONG BY PROVING THAT SHE IS BEING MISTREATED HUH????

No, I can prove it by posting articles where women speak of what has been done to them and posting articles where men speak of beating the women. THESE WOMEN THEMSELVES CLAIM THEY WERE ABUSED, there is nothing to prove them wrong about!

INFACT MY FATHER DOES SOMETIME SUPPORT MY SISTERS MORE THAN ME ..AND ON MOST OCCASIONS I FELT MISTREATED

Seems like you have a great Dad. Too bad not all of them are like him. It doesn't change the fact that some do exist still that abuse the women.

IF YOU EVER GET THE TIME TO READ ISLAMIC LITERATURE YOU WILL FRIEND THAT AMONG THE ISLAMIC ETHICS FOREMOST IS TO BEHAVE WELL WITH WOMEN..

And again, that very well may be, but it doesn't change the fact that some women are abused.

THE QUESTION IS YOU NEVER CONSIDER MUSLIMS AS HUMAN BEINGS?

Yes, I have, I just have a problem with those that terrorize and those that abuse women. The rest, which we'll call the majority, I have no problems with.

SIMILARLY WE MUSLIMS ARE ALSO HUMANS; WE LOVE OUR MOTHERS AND OUR SISTERS AS WELL AS CARE FOR OUR WIVES..BECAUSE WE LOVE THEM ? LOVE IS A HUMAN NATURE , NOT SOMETHING RELIGIOUS..

And that's all great and dandy, BUT AGAIN, it doesn't change the fact tha many Muslim women are still abused today.

SO JUST SHUTUP NOW!

Ummmm.... No!

And lose the attitude, nobody here is speaking to you in that manner. We can disagree without the attitude, unless of course you want me to respond in kind? Is this how the Muslim temper in men gets started?

ah, not for nothing, but can you please turn the caps off? a bit annoying!

sorry janeeng for caps..

----------------------------------------
Now to JIMNYC.. well you cannot claim that american society is perfect...yes we have finatics as well..so the outcomeof the argument is that yes many women are abused but thats not something directly linked to Islam though it happens to a few muslim womens...Well to tell you the truth ..I swear to Allah I never saw a women being abused in my life!!But see reports of that and watch TV dramas based on them..which shows that this does actually happens..
Sorry for my poor english but english not my first language..

Now to JIMNYC.. well you cannot claim that american society is perfect

Who claimed it was? And we are discussing Muslims, not Americans.

so the outcomeof the argument is that yes many women are abused but thats not something directly linked to Islam though it happens to a few muslim womens

A few? Thats the understatement of the year.

But see reports of that and watch TV dramas based on them..which shows that this does actually happens

Wow, you've come a long way in 24 hours! You finally admit it does in fact happen. :p

the whole purpose of my argument was not to say that whether it happens or not but its link with Islam..let me summarise so that you dont get carried away
1) It has nothing to do with Islam..(women abuse)
2) It does happen in Muslim as well as non muslim countries..(aint children rights talked in AFrica or japan?similarly women rights in our region..)I never said it doesnt happen but on a small scale for a country like Pk.
3) Since the population of Pakistan is more ; the cases are more BUT THE % is less..GOT it????FINALLLY??? LOGICALLY??
NOW I HAVE TO GO AS WELL ..
so see you guys later

best regards

aqeel

And we are discussing Muslims, not Americans.

Just thought I'd mention that Muslims and Americans are not mutually exclusive, as there are American muslims. So the point aqeelabbas was making is that yes bad things happen to countries. But those things can't always be linked to religion. Just as there are problems in america with women abuse, there are problems with women abuse in other countries too. So putting the topic under women abuse under the muslim thread is misleading, because Islam as a religion condemns women abuse.

Originally posted by Man of 1951
Just thought I'd mention that Muslims and Americans are not mutually exclusive, as there are American muslims. So the point aqeelabbas was making is that yes bad things happen to countries. But those things can't always be linked to religion. Just as there are problems in america with women abuse, there are problems with women abuse in other countries too. So putting the topic under women abuse under the muslim thread is misleading, because Islam as a religion condemns women abuse.

And I made this clear in the original thread where the discussion took place. Spirit_Soul made the same claim and we cleared the air. Instead of responding there, he opened a new thread. I'm not going to clarify my point in every thread generated.

And for the record, the "Muslims" will be prosecuted if they did the same thing in the USA.

Forum List

Back