Jimmy Kimmel leaves Kanye West DUMBfounded

Let's not forget that black support for Trump has doubled. If he's so racist, why are blacks getting behind him like no other republican in modern history?

Black Support for Trump Rises to Danger Zone for Dems | RealClearPolitics

POLL: Black Support For Trump Nearly Doubles Since Last Year
So since the level of white support for Obama was higher percentage wise than the level of black support for Trump -- doesn't that mean that Obama wasn't racist after all?

The whites who supported Obama didn't support him because he wasn't racist, they supported him because he WAS democrat. He was one of the most racist presidents we've known in modern history. He actually MADE racial remarks.
In other words, you just make up shit because the facts don't fit your delusions...got it

So what you're saying is that you think white democrats would support a Republican over a black liberal president?

Ben Stein: Obama ‘most racist president’ in American history
Lol @ Ben Stein...

Independents and republicans swung and voted for Obama -- and it wasn't because they thought he was racist against whites..

and still to this day, not one conservative can give any example that proves obama was the most racist president in history -- that is just idiotic hyperbolic garbage fed to racists like yourself to help you cope with a black man being president.

Did Obama ever say that a Mexican-American judge can't do his job because he is Mexican? if he did, that would be the text book definition of racism according to what Paul Ryan said about Trump when he said it..

2u5th0o.jpg

Hello, Biff_Poindexter. Respectfully, I am curious to learn your opinion of my firm, unwavering belief that illogical thinking 'PRO BLACK' minded, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim President Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama and First Lady Mrs. Michelle “Girl Power” Obama WILLFULLY promoted GUN VIOLENCE, racism, bigotry, hate, as well as FEAR of black or American citizens of African descent...

...when they invited to their children's and Nation's home apparent or admitted emotionally troubled/ill/disturbed American urban story-TRUTH-tellers composing, performing and promoting American music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC*DAL, HOMIC*DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they actively participated in, or witnessed other emotionally ill American citizens engaging in? (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic*de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

2lsbokk.jpg

280qs9d.jpg

Biff_Poindexter, I am referring to American urban-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and Nasir "Nas" Jones, as well as admitted emotionally ill Kendrick Lamar, to name a 'few' Obama friends and WH guests composing and promoting female demeaning American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that black or American girls and women of African descent, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our population, should be viewed as less than human *itches and treated like "hoes" or *hores unworthy of basic human respect.

Biff_Poindexter, do you believe President Barack Obama and his apparent star-struck "Girl Power" wife were acting in the best interests of our Nation, as well as our peaceful, responsible black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent, OR their apparent or admitted emotionally ill urban story-TRUTH-tellers friends...

...when America's First "cool" Presidential Couple actively promoted VIOLENT, FEMALE DEMEANING, HATEFUL music, as well as promoting the recording careers of their admitted or apparent emotionally ill urban-TRUTH-teller WH guests and friends who compose HATEFUL, VIOLENCE RIDDLED American music artistry?

Biff_Poindexter, one final question. Do YOU believe President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama were acting in the best interests of, or promoting a positive HEALTHY image of our black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers or family relatives of African descent...

...when they CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home, more than a dozen apparent or admitted emotionally ill American music recording artists and urban story-TRUTH-tellers composing and promoting American music art portraying black or African American citizens, in particular teen boys and adult men...

...as depressed, angry, frustrated, violent, female hating, sometimes suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult citizens (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors?
___
Biff_Poindexter, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

YouTube Search Terms: 'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

no you agree that someone who has the gall and audacity to think for themselves are dumbasses......

Trump supporters "think for themselves"?
Mmmmkay :rolleyes-41:

lemmings-emba6-theyd-follow-him-anywhere-31854377.png
going by the shit you put up around here doc...you would do the same with your democrats....never question,just follow....

I'm an Indy not a Dem and I didn't vote for Hillary. Assume much?
If you payed attention, you'd know by now that Donald is leading the spineless Republican Party right off a cliff.

trump-lemmings.jpg

You'd like to believe that abolishing ICE and open borders to be official D positions.
But they aren't -
Find a truthful fear-mongering talking point please.
It is certainly an issue. If you think blacks agree with that and would vote for their proponents....well, think again.

Sorry no - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez suggested abolishing ICE and your collective heads exploded.
Nothing wrong with ICE that can't be fixed with the proper leadership.
You need to be better informed.

Let's discuss sanctuary cities. Cha.

The term "Sanctuary cities" is catnip for Trumptards.
There is no real legal definition for such - Stop using it as a scarlet letter and bludgeon.
Conservative cities see 'Sanctuary City' term as scarlet letter
Your points are asinine. They are Democrat policies that drive away the black vote.

I'm certain that you love believing that to be the case ...
But it isn't .. Get your nose out of the fake news
Trump Tweets Faulty Black Approval Claim - FactCheck.org

The black ones don't understand that he does NOT have their best interests in mind.

many are smart enough to figure out that democrats dont either....

I think you meant - DUMB enough ^ :)
no i meant smart enough....i can see your not smart enough to realize that .....you die hard party people all have one thing in common....the party and what they say and want over anything else,just follow,never question....

no you agree that someone who has the gall and audacity to think for themselves are dumbasses......

going by the shit you put up around here doc...you would do the same with your democrats....never question,just follow....

If you payed attention, you'd know by now that Donald is leading the spineless Republican Party right off a cliff.

trump-lemmings.jpg
yea i can tell by your posts you are an indy.....a true independent would be calling both parties out....you seem to only call out republicans....i have been in quite a few threads with you,and even if its a thread bad mouthing democrats i have never seen you agree with the topic,you defend those people....democrats are just as much of a piece of shit as the republicans are....a real indy would agree with that....do you?....

He's definitely a liberal. Hell I'm more middle of the road than he is. I've called out Trump on shit FAR MORE than he's ever called out a liberal on ANYTHING.

trump-lemmings.jpg
yea i can tell by your posts you are an indy.....a true independent would be calling both parties out....you seem to only call out republicans....i have been in quite a few threads with you,and even if its a thread bad mouthing democrats i have never seen you agree with the topic,you defend those people....democrats are just as much of a piece of shit as the republicans are....a real indy would agree with that....do you?....

No I don't agree with that. Dems are the lesser of evils. The Republican Party has gone off the deep end entirely - The Mango Menace and his politics of racial resentment have literally taken over congressional Republicans. They live in fear of a tweet and losing a tiny percentage of alt-right deplorables.

My guess is that eventually Rs will come to their senses and let the Trump Party splinter off on it's own. The folks are wising up, and Republicans pols had better KNOW that ... QUICKLY

trump-lemmings.jpg

No I don't agree with that. Dems are the lesser of evils. The Republican Party has gone off the deep end entirely - The Mango Menace and his politics of racial resentment have literally taken over congressional Republicans. They live in fear of a tweet and losing a tiny percentage of alt-right deplorables.

My guess is that eventually Rs will come to their senses and let the Trump Party splinter off on it's own. The folks are wising up, and Republicans pols had better KNOW that ... QUICKLY

Did you ever call Obama the black menace? Or to be more accurate, the half-black menace?

Mexican is not a race. No more than American is.
When Trump singled out the judge for his Mexican descent he definitely made it about race -- If the judge was a white guy who was born in Mexico like Romney was, Trump wouldn't have even known or cared about this judge...but you keep on defending racism and bigotry, and I will keep on pointing it out

Again, Mexican is not a race. No more than "American" is.

Trump was concerned the judge would rule based on a possible bias of people from his own NATIONALITY, not race.

trump-lemmings.jpg

No I don't agree with that
of course you dont....
Dems are the lesser of evils
but are still evil.....and you still back that evil....an indy would not....

He's definitely a liberal. Hell I'm more middle of the road than he is. I've called out Trump on shit FAR MORE than he's ever called out a liberal on ANYTHING.

There are no true liberals on this board, the far left has infested all of them.
well most but not all....but you can say the far right has infested a lot of the righties here also....

There are no true liberals on this board, the far left has infested all of them.
well most but not all....but you can say the far right has infested a lot of the righties here also....

Not as much as the left, not even close.

Both parties suck and neither party deserves any loyalty to them.

I wish people would use the write in vote and write in someone that is not of the two party system, that can actually get elected.

I wish people would use the write in vote and write in someone that is not of the two party system, that can actually get elected.
the diehards on both sides will never give up their party...

the diehards on both sides will never give up their party...

The two party system has made almost impossible for anyone outside the two parties to rise up. They strengthen their hold on the system after Ross Perot ran.

But that's best. I mean liberals are saying that Trump won without a majority of Americans voting for him (even though Obama won twice under the same circumstances) and if we had a 3rd party then you could have a president elected by less than 1/3 of the voting public. Trump won with 60 million votes. With 3 parties, are you talking about 20 million, 25, for the winning candidate?

No, our system is based on two parties for a reason. I mean why stop at 3, why not 4, or 5 or even 6? Two party systems are more stable. Each party has to give in a bit and appeal to the middle to be elected. Not so in multiparty systems. And two party systems are easier to understand for the voting public.

trump-lemmings.jpg

Did you ever call Obama the black menace? Or to be more accurate, the half-black menace?

No, but I did call out Obama on many of his dumb foreign policy moves - But by comparison Obama was a sane and rational POTUS. This one is quite INsane, and you should have figured that out by now.

Forum List

Back