Jimmah Carter, the Herpes of American Politics, SHOULD be asked this...

Well, I think that Carter is the ONLY one that is being sincere when calling racism and all the other mouth pieces out there saying it, are doing it for political reasons.

But Carter, I believe he has seen and lived a lot of what he speaks, and i can forgive him for still seeing what he saw for at least 50 years of his life in the south, even if it isn't there or visible to any of us....and even if he is wrong, he is justly suspicious.

And also, being from the south and involved in politics for a time in his life, I believe he was WELL AWARE of the stance that could be interpreted as racist or bigoted that Wilson took when strom thurmond's DAUGHTER that he had with his Black maid, 60 some years earlier, came out and said that Strom Thurmond was her father, after he had finally died....she had known her father, but had promised, while he was alive, to not ever tell anyone, so that he could further his career...but now that he was dead, the deal ended....wilson first took the stance that she was LYING!!!! Then he took the stance that even if she isn't lying then she is doing this to hurt Strom's good name CRAPOLA.

Then he finally apologized, and if it was anything like this last apology of his...it wasn't much of an apology at all...especially if he said, I am apologizing because the republican party leaders TOLD ME TO.....like he did on this outburst.

Anyway, I see this deeper than most, I suppose...living in both the South with a ton of relatives there... and the North in my adult years...in this country and also being a bit older, and also by growing up along side of white, black, red and yellow skinned children for most of my time going to schools on air force bases, where we ALL just got along....(can you imagine that?) But mostly from my roots in the South and living or being there with grand folk when young...in the 60's and also when older and visiting them when i was an adult...grandma not grandpa because he had died already in a car wreck at that point. I have lived in Alabama, Louisianna, Florida Pan handle, Mississippi, and South Carolina as a child in the South...(also, western massachusetts, Brooklyn,New Jersey, Puerto Rico, Germany and Italy as a child) so a good mixture of places with different folk...I can empathize with all different people for different reasons...I've experienced most, from crowded cities playing 'ball' in the city streets to running barefoot in streams on the side of the country road catching tadpoles after a heavy rain...I have sat on a dock with just a fishing pole, worms and a bobber and been in heaven, and gone to the twin towers on a local school trip..as they were being built and become awestruck.

And God as my witness, i believe jimmy carter truly believes what he says.

and as mentioned earlier, i think all the rest of the dem yahoos that i have seen on tv mouthing this crap do not believe what they are mouthing but are mouthing it for the sake of political posturing.

care

Sounded like Rush was being sarcastic in his remark. But, of course the liberals will not accept sarcasim, except when it is one of their talking points.

DING DING DING.....sarcasm is part of that mans playbook, he was being sarcastic.

After listening to that clip I dont think i could have rush on my radio for extended periods of time. Short bursts maybe.

It's really easy to be for personal responsibility when everything you do is someone else's fault.

"Obama = Hitler" signs at the teabagger protests.
Rush says we should bring back segregation.
Reagan's Secretary of Education claims "abort black babies before they become black criminals" (before someone tries to split hairs, that was a paraphrase).
The senate majority leader when the Republicans had the majority states that we would have avoid problems had we just kept segregation in place.

What do all of these things have in common? The right defended them. They were plants, you say. He was being sarcastic. It was joke. He was just paying someone a complement.

It's bullshit and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Sounded like Rush was being sarcastic in his remark. But, of course the liberals will not accept sarcasim, except when it is one of their talking points.

DING DING DING.....sarcasm is part of that mans playbook, he was being sarcastic.

After listening to that clip I dont think i could have rush on my radio for extended periods of time. Short bursts maybe.

It's really easy to be for personal responsibility when everything you do is someone else's fault.

Reagan's Secretary of Education claims "abort black babies before they become black criminals" (before someone tries to split hairs, that was a paraphrase).
The senate majority leader when the Republicans had the majority states that we would have avoid problems had we just kept segregation in place.

What do all of these things have in common? The right defended them. They were plants, you say. He was being sarcastic. It was joke. He was just paying someone a complement.

It's easy to make your biased point when you take quotes out of context. Nice try Polk.
You should be ashamed of yourself for even trying to pull this crap.

It's unfortunate when any person comes down with a dementia related mental disorder. But when that person is allowed to speak on behalf of the Democrat Party the results are often quite distressing.
Here's Jimmy's latest quote:
"When they said to bury Obama with Kennedy....."

Carter....shut the fuck up!!!!!! You are now making up fairy tales, spouting distortions and outright lying to America!!!!!! You are doing severe damge to an already disfunctional party that is ruining the country!!!!!!! WE DON'T NEED YOU FUCKING IT UP EVEN WORSE!!!!!!!!
When I read your post, I thought no fucking way. But, the idiot really did say that!

The former president addressed that question Tuesday during in response to a question at a town hall forum at his presidential center in Atlanta. The video landed on YouTube.

“I think it’s based on racism,” Carter said. “There is an inherent feeling among many people in this country that an African American ought not to be president, and ought not to be given the same respect as if he were white. And this has permeated politics ever since I’ve been involved in it back in the 1960s, not only in the South, but also in many places throughout the nation.”

He added, “And the outbursts that we see, the scatological language, the sign that I saw on television last night, “We should bury Obama with Kennedy,” for instance, and “Obama is a Nazi,” and Obama’s picture with Hitler’s moustache on it—those kinds of things are not just casual outcomes of a sincere debate over whether we should have a national program in health care. It’s deeper than that.”
Carter Adds His Voice to Race Debate After Wilson’s Outburst - Washington Wire - WSJ

He's not the only one. Surprise, MSNBC did it, too. Ed Schultz can't read.

Coincidence or just chumming the waters?

Looks like that rifle butt to the head Carter got when charging through a customs checkpoint in the Darfur region with the "Elders" may have taken it's toll. Carter should just quietly step aside as the mouthpiece of the DNC's "racism tactics as a political strategy" department and stick to growing peanuts.

Rush says we should bring back segregation..

I am Sure you are just as Angry and the Liberals who did the same to Bush with the Hitler Comparisons...

From algore Junior's "Brownshirt" Comments to the Accusations that (43) was a Murderer like Hitler...

At least those on the Right are Comparing Political Philosophies and Tactics.

As for Rush...

Give that Quote Context.

:)

peace...

Conservative minded people should be applauding every time a k00k like Jimmy Carter goes into one of his mental case rants. It only galvanizes ordinary Americans against the culture of political correctness = ^^ level of skepticism on Obama's America!! Its a win-win..........Carter cant get on the boob enough for me!! Put all the k00k lefties on 24/7, I say. I want 250 million white people to see this sh!t!!!:clap2: Where else in the world are things better for blacks than America?? The more it happens, the more people will have a "FCUKK YOU" attitude on the PC bs that has been shoved down America's throat for 40 years!!!

The left............lmao...........they cant help themselves from shooting themselves square in the face!!!:funnyface:

jimmy-carter.jpg

Last edited:

I am Sure you are just as Angry and the Liberals who did the same to Bush with the Hitler Comparisons...

From algore Junior's "Brownshirt" Comments to the Accusations that (43) was a Murderer like Hitler...

Yes, it was wrong for liberals to make those comments about Bush. It's telling though that while you condemn liberals for doing it, you consider it a moral right when your side does it.

As for Rush...

Give that Quote Context.

peace...

It's all already been given.

It's unfortunate when any person comes down with a dementia related mental disorder. But when that person is allowed to speak on behalf of the Democrat Party the results are often quite distressing.
Here's Jimmy's latest quote:
"When they said to bury Obama with Kennedy....."

Carter....shut the fuck up!!!!!! You are now making up fairy tales, spouting distortions and outright lying to America!!!!!! You are doing severe damge to an already disfunctional party that is ruining the country!!!!!!! WE DON'T NEED YOU FUCKING IT UP EVEN WORSE!!!!!!!!
When I read your post, I thought no fucking way. But, the idiot really did say that!

The former president addressed that question Tuesday during in response to a question at a town hall forum at his presidential center in Atlanta. The video landed on YouTube.

“I think it’s based on racism,” Carter said. “There is an inherent feeling among many people in this country that an African American ought not to be president, and ought not to be given the same respect as if he were white. And this has permeated politics ever since I’ve been involved in it back in the 1960s, not only in the South, but also in many places throughout the nation.”

He added, “And the outbursts that we see, the scatological language, the sign that I saw on television last night, “We should bury Obama with Kennedy,” for instance, and “Obama is a Nazi,” and Obama’s picture with Hitler’s moustache on it—those kinds of things are not just casual outcomes of a sincere debate over whether we should have a national program in health care. It’s deeper than that.”
Carter Adds His Voice to Race Debate After Wilson’s Outburst - Washington Wire - WSJ

He's not the only one. Surprise, MSNBC did it, too. Ed Schultz can't read.

Coincidence or just chumming the waters?

Looks like that rifle butt to the head Carter got when charging through a customs checkpoint in the Darfur region with the "Elders" may have taken it's toll. Carter should just quietly step aside as the mouthpiece of the DNC's "racism tactics as a political strategy" department and stick to growing peanuts.

Is he the "mouthpiece" as you call him? Or is he just expressing his own opinion, and everyone is going aflutter over it?

Yes, it was wrong for liberals to make those comments about Bush. It's telling though that while you condemn liberals for doing it, you consider it a moral right when your side does it.

As for Rush...

Give that Quote Context.

peace...

I didn't say either was Right...

And Provide the Quote in Context...

peace...

How stupid do you have to be to actually believe that Rush really wants to bring back segregation?

I suppose you allow yourself to believe that Rush wants America to fail also.

Well i dont listen to him as much as you so I cant make the same judgements. I was commenting on that specific clip and statement you decided to hone in on, in that clip the statement sounded completely sarcastic.

No need to get sand in your panties over it.

As for Rush...

Give that Quote Context.

peace...

You didn't say so directly, but you issued a justification for when your side does it.

peace...

The full audio has been posted. Listen to it.

You didn't say so directly, but you issued a justification for when your side does it.

peace...

The full audio has been posted. Listen to it.

I don't have Audio here... My IPod gets the Speakers...

And I don't have a Link because you are being Difficult, so as much as I want to go Searching for what you can just Link...

I will Assume you are being Evasive because you are being Dishonest about what he Said.

peace...

Rush Limbaugh wants to bring back segregation:

"I mean, that’s the lesson we’re being taught here today. Kid shouldn’t have been on the bus anyway. We need segregated buses — it was invading space and stuff. This is Obama’s America."

But no, race doesn't play a role.
Not that I am a fan of Limbaugh, but do you have a source for that quote?

Limbaugh: "n Obama's America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering" | Media Matters for America

Before you go "Media Matters", the full audio is there.

Limbaugh: "n Obama's America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering" | Media Matters for America

^I will listen to it later... Thank you.

peace...

Forum List

Back