Jimmah Carter, the Herpes of American Politics, SHOULD be asked this...

Hey.........the state run media cant put Carter on enough!!!! Run Carter daily!!!!

Regular Americans getting this racism sh!t thrown in their face are done!!! All it does is polarize Americans when they hear sh!t from mental cases like Carter........and people who have been duped by decades of political correctness are waking up and saying, "Fcukk this!!!!!!"

Long live Jimmy Carter!!!!!

Dixie post for the FTW by the way.................bullseye!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey.........the state run media cant put Carter on enough!!!! Run Carter daily!!!!

Regular Americans getting this racism sh!t thrown in their face are done!!! All it does is polarize Americans when they hear sh!t from mental cases like Carter........and people who have been duped by decades of political correctness are waking up and saying, "Fcukk this!!!!!!"

Long live Jimmy Carter!!!!!

Dixie post for the FTW by the way.................bullseye!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBZDwf9dok]YouTube - Mad As Hell ...[/ame]

"I think it's based on racism," Carter said at a town hall held at his presidential center in Atlanta. "There is an inherent feeling among many in this country that an African-American should not be president."

"Those kind of things are not just casual outcomes of a sincere debate on whether we should have a national program on health care," he said. "It's deeper than that."
- The Herpes of American Politics. (Source AP)

OK then... So when the Left was Calling (43) Hitler and Portaying him as a Nazi and the Joker from Batman, even with Algore Junior's "Brownshirt" comments, what was that, Jimmah?...

Racism?...

:)

peace...

No, that was bold statements against the man who attempted to single handedly destroy this country. A man who cost thousands of American lives and maimed tens of thousands from just this country alone. A man who supported the destruction of the Christian religion and it's people in Iraq. A man who let N. Korea develop nuclear weapens and missiles. The man who let Bin Laden go. The man who played golf while Katrina wasted New Orleans. The man who said, "Good job Brownie". The man who chased hundreds of scientists out of the government and subverted the justice system. The man whose minions spied on Americans.

Bush wasn't evil. He was just a radical right wing extremists with the delusion that he had lpersonal discussions with "God".

Let me guess.... you're going to claim he's not really president.

For the LOVE of God, Pulk... You can't be that Stupid and or Dishonest...

There is a Clearly Debatable Word in that Quote.

peace...

Please, let's here which word in that you think is debatable.

I am Seriously NOT Repeating the Line I Quoted from your Quote that you Conveniently Removed from this last Post of yours...

You Figure out which of those Words is Debatable...

The Word has been the Cause of so Much Constitutional Debate that it Pains me that you are being this Ignorant and or Dishonest.

Try again.

peace...

No, that was bold statements against the man who attempted to single handedly destroy this country. A man who cost thousands of American lives and maimed tens of thousands from just this country alone. A man who supported the destruction of the Christian religion and it's people in Iraq. A man who let N. Korea develop nuclear weapens and missiles. The man who let Bin Laden go. The man who played golf while Katrina wasted New Orleans. The man who said, "Good job Brownie". The man who chased hundreds of scientists out of the government and subverted the justice system. The man whose minions spied on Americans.

Bush wasn't evil. He was just a radical right wing extremists with the delusion that he had lpersonal discussions with "God".

He was NOT King... And the New Glorious Leader who's Party Voted for and Funded both Wars for the ENTIRE Time (43) was President is Continuing and Expanding said Wars...

Wars I might add that have 100% Volunteer Forces who Re-Re-Re-Up to Continue the Fight.

Golfing during Katrina does NOT Excuse the Governor's Responsibility for Denying Federal Access for 24 hours for what the DemocRAT Mayor of NO said was Political Reasons, not wanting Bush to get all the Credit...

There is ZERO Proof that North Korea has Nukes, and what was (43) Supposed to do to Try to Stop him?...

Clinton let bin Laden go BEFORE 9/11 and Admitted as much on Tape. The Sudanese Offered him to us, and instead of Taking him, Claiming no Legal Authority, he Bombed a Medicinal Factory in the Sudan which was another in a LONG Line of "US Aggressions" that bin Laden Used as his Excuse to Continue the Jihad he Declared in 1996... Clinton had PLENTY of Time and Opportunity.

Source "Chasing hundreds of Scientists out"...

And of course, the Expansion of RICO to Include International Calls to Suspected Terrorists which the Current Adminstration Continues to do.

Anything else, Hysterical kid?...

peace...

I recall back to a day many years ago while living in a small tobacco town here in NC my brother coming home from school one day with a KKK belt buckle on his belt. I saw my mother turn more shades of red than I thought existed. I watched this woman, who would kill you over her children, in a rage that scared me more than I would have thought possible. She looked at my then 15 year old brother and told him in no uncertain terms that if THAT was how he felt and if THAT was what he was raised to believe then he was no longer welcomed in her house. That she would actually help him pack JUST his clothes, because everything else he considered his belonged to her, and take him to where ever he chose to live from that day forward. I sat in my bedroom and cried at the helplessness I felt watching my brother being told to leave our home by a mother I would never have expected could show such uncaring and rage against one of her children. He left, with just the clothes on his back that day. Around 9 or so that night there was a knock on the door. Standing there was my brother, tear stained face, with the offending belt buckle in his hand. I was pushed off once again to my bedroom but was able to hear the discussion that went on that night. You see, my brother in reality had no clue as to what wearing that belt buckle REALLY meant. He just thought it made him fit in with a very small group of other impressionable teenagers and that it in some small way made him look cool. What he didn't realize was that wearing that belt buckle caused great pain to a young man that had been his best friend for many years and caused the loss of that friendship. A loss that took several years to mend yet leaving a bitter taste in the mouths of all concerned. They were able to mend a part of the friendship they had shared for so many years but there was still a hint of distrust and hurt that they never fully overcame. You see, we were not raised that way. My mother is a staunch believer in "there is no COLOR to determine the worth of a person". She tried her damnedest to instill that belief in both of us but we all know how impressionable teenagers can be and how peer pressure can make kids do things they normally would never consider. My brothers "racism" ended that night but at a great cost. He lost the trust and respect of a dear friend because he "followed a small group of people" instead of following his true beliefs. They speak, even to this day. They share the goings on of their lives as two "aquaintances" would. Not as the friends they grew up being. Even though my brothers friend KNEW that it wasn't really how my brother felt, the hurt that it brought with the thought that he could be swayed to even consider feeling that way never went away. My brother has mourned the loss of that friendship for over 40 years now. ONE STUPID incident took something from him that he can never regain.

What I'm trying to get at here is that many of us grew up in the times of REAL racial strife. Many many of us were NOT raised to be racist or bigots. Yet NOW, in our adulthood we're accused of being just that simply because we disagree with a person's politics. For NO other reason than the fact that the person we disagree with happens to be a few shades darker than we are. It doesn't matter how our lives have been lived, how very NON racist or bigotted we are, just the fact that we disagree with a man who happens to be darker than we are, we're immediately labeled racists and bigots. And we're being called such by people that have NO CLUE as to what's in our hearts or how we live our lives. By people who show their very own racism and bigottry due to where we live or the color of OUR skin. As much as I would have liked to see all the "Hope and Change" actually happen, all I can see is the setting back of race relations in this country 50 years. No longer is there acceptance of differing opinions as what they are.....simple differing of opinions. No longer is there the feeling of healing in this country. Yet if you look around it's really NOT the people that don't agree with the current administration that are perpetuating this. It's those that agree with it!! The term racist and bigot have never been used by so many to justify the dislike of a President in this country.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? Where did all those adults go that embraced the coming of the end of the racial divide in this country? Did they all have some flashback they can't get out of? What the hell happened to it being acceptable to disagree politically simply because you disagree? What the hell happened to the realization that the majority of White people are in fact NOT racist but have the same hopes, fears, beliefs, feelings, etc of everyone else in this country? And the biggest question, WHY the hell do so many embrace this reversion to a time most would rather put behind them? Why is it so easy now for people that used to get along, with no thought of the color of a persons skin, to hate people simply because they don't agree with you?

Yep, "hope and change" we can believe in alright. Sad thing is, it's NOT "hope and change" for the better! Until so many can't get away from immediately calling someone a racist or a bigot because they don't agree with you or who you voted for there will NEVER be a healing in this country. What is happening is a return to times that were tearing this country apart. And many seem to be happy with that. For all the things I disagree with Obama about, there is no doubt in my mind that what is happening to this country is NOT what he had in mind in the beginning. Think about it people. Is this what so many of you really want to see happen to this country?

Your mother sounds like one hell of a woman. You are very lucky to have had her. Unfortunately not everyone has been as fortunate as to have been raised as you were. Perhaps that is part of the problem.

the peanut man of the past CARTER!!!. had dealed with the south and was not racist againt any color.but to give his view on obama now and try to compare it with that is outrageous!!!.no one is careing about obama color its his actions that speacks for america and what people think!!.

For the LOVE of God, Pulk... You can't be that Stupid and or Dishonest...

There is a Clearly Debatable Word in that Quote.

peace...

I am Seriously NOT Repeating the Line I Quoted from your Quote that you Conveniently Removed from this last Post of yours...

The Word has been the Cause of so Much Constitutional Debate that it Pains me that you are being this Ignorant and or Dishonest.

Try again.

peace...

Nothing about "prohibit personal references against the President" is ambiguous.

Rush Limbaugh wants to bring back segregation:

"I mean, that’s the lesson we’re being taught here today. Kid shouldn’t have been on the bus anyway. We need segregated buses — it was invading space and stuff. This is Obama’s America."

But no, race doesn't play a role.

"I mean, that’s the lesson we’re being taught here today. Kid shouldn’t have been on the bus anyway. We need segregated buses — it was invading space and stuff. This is Obama’s America."

Not that I am a fan of Limbaugh, but do you have a source for that quote?

Pilgrim....I do very much give him credit for saying what he did. But IMHO unless HE actually gets out there and says this HIMSELF, not just one of his talking heads, people really aren't going to take much stock in it.

Bodecea....I'm very blessed to still have my mother with me. I've given her very strict orders that she has to stick around for at least another 30 years!!

Try again.

peace...

Nothing about "prohibit personal references against the President" is ambiguous.
It doesn't say "prohibit personal references against President Obama" therefore there is a quite obvious loophole for those wishing to take it.

Limbaugh: "n Obama's America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering" | Media Matters for America

Before you go "Media Matters", the full audio is there.

Limbaugh: "n Obama's America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering" | Media Matters for America

Sounded like Rush was being sarcastic in his remark. But, of course the liberals will not accept sarcasim, except when it is one of their talking points.

Last edited:
1 results for: racism
racism | noun
Main Entry: racism !rA-+si-zum
Pronunciation: \ ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi- \
Function: noun
Date: 1933
Results

1. 1 a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2 racial prejudice or discrimination

Where does it state, that if you disagree with a man's views on politics, you are a racist?
The word is being thrown out there by the media , and an ex president as if there is a new meaning to the word.

Pilgrim....I do very much give him credit for saying what he did. But IMHO unless HE actually gets out there and says this HIMSELF, not just one of his talking heads, people really aren't going to take much stock in it.

Bodecea....I'm very blessed to still have my mother with me. I've given her very strict orders that she has to stick around for at least another 30 years!!

Thats a good point, he didn't say it himself. I am just glad he had his admin put that out there....i really am trying to find some good in our president.

Sounded like Rush was being sarcastic in his remark. But, of course the liberals will not accept sarcasim, except when it is one of their talking points.

DING DING DING.....sarcasm is part of that mans playbook, he was being sarcastic.

After listening to that clip I dont think i could have rush on my radio for extended periods of time. Short bursts maybe.

Well, I think that Carter is the ONLY one that is being sincere when calling racism and all the other mouth pieces out there saying it, are doing it for political reasons.

But Carter, I believe he has seen and lived a lot of what he speaks, and i can forgive him for still seeing what he saw for at least 50 years of his life in the south, even if it isn't there or visible to any of us....and even if he is wrong, he is justly suspicious.

And also, being from the south and involved in politics for a time in his life, I believe he was WELL AWARE of the stance that could be interpreted as racist or bigoted that Wilson took when strom thurmond's DAUGHTER that he had with his Black maid, 60 some years earlier, came out and said that Strom Thurmond was her father, after he had finally died....she had known her father, but had promised, while he was alive, to not ever tell anyone, so that he could further his career...but now that he was dead, the deal ended....wilson first took the stance that she was LYING!!!! Then he took the stance that even if she isn't lying then she is doing this to hurt Strom's good name CRAPOLA.

Then he finally apologized, and if it was anything like this last apology of his...it wasn't much of an apology at all...especially if he said, I am apologizing because the republican party leaders TOLD ME TO.....like he did on this outburst.

Anyway, I see this deeper than most, I suppose...living in both the South with a ton of relatives there... and the North in my adult years...in this country and also being a bit older, and also by growing up along side of white, black, red and yellow skinned children for most of my time going to schools on air force bases, where we ALL just got along....(can you imagine that?) But mostly from my roots in the South and living or being there with grand folk when young...in the 60's and also when older and visiting them when i was an adult...grandma not grandpa because he had died already in a car wreck at that point. I have lived in Alabama, Louisianna, Florida Pan handle, Mississippi, and South Carolina as a child in the South...(also, western massachusetts, Brooklyn,New Jersey, Puerto Rico, Germany and Italy as a child) so a good mixture of places with different folk...I can empathize with all different people for different reasons...I've experienced most, from crowded cities playing 'ball' in the city streets to running barefoot in streams on the side of the country road catching tadpoles after a heavy rain...I have sat on a dock with just a fishing pole, worms and a bobber and been in heaven, and gone to the twin towers on a local school trip..as they were being built and become awestruck.

And God as my witness, i believe jimmy carter truly believes what he says.

and as mentioned earlier, i think all the rest of the dem yahoos that i have seen on tv mouthing this crap do not believe what they are mouthing but are mouthing it for the sake of political posturing.

care

Forum List

Back