Jimmah Carter, the Herpes of American Politics, SHOULD be asked this...

cry us a fucking river whydonchya? All we've heard from demoncwats is about how old white male Republicans are irrelevant,, you got your racism,
your sexism, your ageism and your bigotry all wrapped into one neat little package. Clean out your own damn garage.. And here's a tip,, if you dish it out be prepared to take it.
I'm still trying to figure out how associating the President with Robin Hood is racist. This is baffling.

because it says "FOR the hood" you darest not say that, you can however pitch a bitch about old white male Republicans. and you can say HYPOCRITE NOW.:lol:
Oh. I missed that. Holy Mary, Mother of God...I refer to my neighborhood as a 'hood'. It's colloquial for neighborhood, nothing more.

I'm still trying to figure out how associating the President with Robin Hood is racist. This is baffling.

because it says "FOR the hood" you darest not say that, you can however pitch a bitch about old white male Republicans. and you can say HYPOCRITE NOW.:lol:
Oh. I missed that. Holy Mary, Mother of God...I refer to my neighborhood as a 'hood'. It's colloquial for neighborhood, nothing more.

i KNOW BLACK PEOPLE USE THE WORD HOOD AND THE *n* WORD ALL THE TIME BUT IF A WHITE PERSON DOES IT IT'S RACISM.. BUT THEY CAN THEN PICK ON OLD WHITE MALE REPUBLICANS,, HAR DEEE HAR HAR HAR. EVEN WISH KIDNEY FAILURE ON THEM HAR DDEEEE HAR DEEE HAR HAR HAR.

i don't think wilson should be called racist, but there is definitely alot of racism.

Jimmy Carter is, of course, right on this issue.

Perhaps the best thing Jimmy Carter demonstrates is the media's ability to demonize someone. He was a great president, fair enough, and had to try to deal with the Iranian crisis, which in truth sprung from a republican move, the CIA coup in Iran in 1953, and 1954, set into action by a republican administration. 1979, was just a taking back of their own country, from a despotic leader, a U.S. puppet-leader, that we had put in charge.

The opposite side of the coin has been to set Reagan up on an undeserved pedestal. They've been demonizing Carter, who had the prescience to push solar panels way, way back then, knowing we had the problem coming, and talk up Reagan, who took them down.

What f*cking liberal media? I don't see it. We've got from right-wing nutmeat media, to center right, on MSNBC.

What would give Jimmy the crazy idea racism is a part of it?

22051309.jpg

I saw this as an excellent play on words to make a point. An example of racism? Never even crossed my mind.

Neither did the "witch doctor" image of Obama. WHite or black, it would be a great play on words to make a point.

As I see it...Only one who sees blacks in a certain light would see this as racist.

In other words...only one with race on his/her mind would see it as racist.

Dare I ask....are you a racist?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

22051309.jpg

I don't know but maybe people here doth protest too much.

Racism is not dead and at least some of the hatred for Obama is deep seeded racism. I like these people that whine about every word that comes out of Jimmy Carter's mouth.

After 8 years of Bush, it's hard to imagine a worse president.

22051309.jpg

I don't know but maybe people here doth protest too much.

Racism is not dead and at least some of the hatred for Obama is deep seeded racism. I like these people that whine about every word that comes out of Jimmy Carter's mouth.

After 8 years of Bush, it's hard to imagine a worse president.

Fortunately for you, you dont need to imagine a worse president. You are experiencing it live and in person.

Does it not bother you that the man stood in front of congress and the INTERNATIONAL media and outright lied about "abortion" NOT being in HR3200 when, in fact, his own party informed him earlier THAT week that there was the cap ammendment that specifically APPROVES tax payer funding for abortions in the bill?

Carter has been known as the worst president of all time (or at least in the top three). Why anyone thinks his ramblings are worthy of press is beyond me. The editor approving this story should be shot, IMO. I just hope his senility is effective enough in keeping him from revealing any more classified information to the world.

Not too fond of that 1st amendment , are you?

Carter has been known as the worst president of all time (or at least in the top three). Why anyone thinks his ramblings are worthy of press is beyond me. The editor approving this story should be shot, IMO. I just hope his senility is effective enough in keeping him from revealing any more classified information to the world.

Don't read the thread before posting and looking like a fool, do you?

Talk to the Newspeak DemocRATS in the House Banning... Words.

:)

peace...

i KNOW BLACK PEOPLE USE THE WORD HOOD AND THE *n* WORD ALL THE TIME BUT IF A WHITE PERSON DOES IT IT'S RACISM.. BUT THEY CAN THEN PICK ON OLD WHITE MALE REPUBLICANS,, HAR DEEE HAR HAR HAR. EVEN WISH KIDNEY FAILURE ON THEM HAR DDEEEE HAR DEEE HAR HAR HAR.

I have to seriously doubt the intelligence of anyone who can't figure out the difference between black folks jocularly throwing around the word "******" and the ancestors of slavers throwing it around in a more serious, and racial way.

Last edited:
1) Carter was not a good president, but the worst? No.

2) It is incredibly naive to think that racism is gone from this country.

3) Racism comes in all colors.

4) Racism, while it still exists, is not as blatant as it used to be allowed to be.

5) Racism is not behind every rock. Is not the reason for any disagreement or fight.

8) The "race card" card is being played just as much as the race card is being played.

Don't read the thread before posting and looking like a fool, do you?

Then, explain your own words about an editor "should be shot". I'm willing to be convinced that you really don't want to restrict an editor's freedom of the press/speech.

Forum List

Back