Jim Morrison gone 46 years ago today

He was a wild man for sure.

One of the greatest lead singers of all time.

I didnt care for his music but he could sing pretty good.

When he wasn't drunk, belligerent and literally self destructing.
He was the best and worst thing about the doors. Perpetually late for everything, usually drunk or high and so much he could not perform or practice. The doors might very well have been bigger then Zepplin had it not been for his substance abuse. Hard to believe they really only commercially existed for 4 years.

He was the best and worst thing about the doors. Perpetually late for everything, usually drunk or high and so much he could not perform or practice. The doors might very well have been bigger then Zepplin had it not been for his substance abuse. Hard to believe they really only commercially existed for 4 years.
That was before my time. but from what i have read, i bet you are 100% correct lol

That was before my time. but from what i have read, i bet you are 100% correct lol

It was also before my time really, I was only 2-6 years old when they were playing. I never really got into their music either...too poetic and artsy for me.

He wrote his best poetry while still in high school. Then the drugs and booze kicked in.

No sound here but Jim spazzes out a bit starting at 3:05.

upload_2017-7-3_12-10-48.png

Highly recommended...no pun intended.

Forum List

Back