Jim Acosta uses his power as a member of the Patriarchy to physically deny female WH Aide the Mic

Will CNN Fire or Punish Acosta?

• Yes, they have to somehow gain some credibility back and not appear so hostile.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • No, they are all in on hostility towards this president, and have no intention of doing journalism.

Votes: 36 97.3%

• Total voters
That poor woman he assaulted will never get over the trauma, poor dear.

#metoo.
Oh FFS! He didn't assault her! He just held onto the mic so she couldn't yank it out of his hand. JFC!! You've said the same thing on every thread about this and have made yourself look more and more like an idiot! If you want to sew what a real assault looks like, go to a shelter for battered women and then come back and vomit this same old shit!

He can yell like an idiot all he wants.

But the moment he puts his hand on her ....well then...that's another story.

Good riddance Acosta you piece of scum!
But it was okay that she put her hands on him first, right? And he didn't "put his hands on her." He tried top stop her from yanking the mic out of his hand. It was a defensive movement, not an offensive one.
it was her mic. it was her job to get it and give it to the next person. why is that so hard for you to comprehend?
How is it hers? Does she own it? It was her job when he relinquished it, which he hadn't at that point.
well yes she does, she works for the white house and it's theirs. what is it you don't understand? he is a guest and he man handled her.

I actually would like to see all channels not cover anything he says and to totally ignore him. That would drive him even crazier than he already is.
fk would that be fking nice. hly shit, the less of the fks from CNN and MSNBC and ABC, CBS, NBC the fking better.

Right out of Hitler's playbook. But then, I guess that's okay with all of you trump whores who think he can do no wrong and anything truthful said about him that isn't blind praise should be banned.
To quote the joker, "I played them like a fiddle from hell." That's all of you and he's laughing at you in private because all he wants from you is adoration and blind loyalty. I don't doubt that many of you here would do as that man publicly said, and would kill a family member if trump told them to.
well we are a civilized culture right? so we don't take kindly to roughing up women. just saying. I don't think nazi's were ever that. so you and your kkk fillings are just gonna have to accept the consequences a bully got.
JFC! He didn't "rough up" her. I'll tell you like I told someone else here, if you think that was accosting her, go visit a battered woman's shelter and see what real abuse is. Also, the FBI is saying it is a doctored video and not accurate. But then, you trump whores don't believe them either. You don't believe anyone who doesn't worship at the alter of trump.
yeah and everyone of the men in those women lives should be locked the fk up. Why don't you agree?
I never said they shouldn't, but this is completely different. She was the aggressive one. If it had been a FOX person, you would be here calling her a bitch and every other ugly word you could think of.

It was HER JOB to take mic away! The President had asked him several times to shut up already!

You still don't get it???????????????
You still don't get the fact that IQ45 wants to silence all of the press except those who will kiss his obese ass and give him nonstop adoration and praise. He doesn't want anyone to ask him the hard questions that all other presidents have been asked, and God forbid anyone should not bow down and worship him.

well we are a civilized culture right? so we don't take kindly to roughing up women. just saying. I don't think nazi's were ever that. so you and your kkk fillings are just gonna have to accept the consequences a bully got.
JFC! He didn't "rough up" her. I'll tell you like I told someone else here, if you think that was accosting her, go visit a battered woman's shelter and see what real abuse is. Also, the FBI is saying it is a doctored video and not accurate. But then, you trump whores don't believe them either. You don't believe anyone who doesn't worship at the alter of trump.
yeah and everyone of the men in those women lives should be locked the fk up. Why don't you agree?
I never said they shouldn't, but this is completely different. She was the aggressive one. If it had been a FOX person, you would be here calling her a bitch and every other ugly word you could think of.

It was HER JOB to take mic away! The President had asked him several times to shut up already!

You still don't get the fact that IQ45 wants to silence all of the press except those who will kiss his obese ass and give him nonstop adoration and praise. He doesn't want anyone to ask him the hard questions that all other presidents have been asked, and God forbid anyone should not bow down and worship him.

That's your opinion.

I have a totally different one.

Bye Felicia LOL

Oh FFS! He didn't assault her! He just held onto the mic so she couldn't yank it out of his hand. JFC!! You've said the same thing on every thread about this and have made yourself look more and more like an idiot! If you want to sew what a real assault looks like, go to a shelter for battered women and then come back and vomit this same old shit!

He can yell like an idiot all he wants.

But the moment he puts his hand on her ....well then...that's another story.

Good riddance Acosta you piece of scum!
But it was okay that she put her hands on him first, right? And he didn't "put his hands on her." He tried top stop her from yanking the mic out of his hand. It was a defensive movement, not an offensive one.
it was her mic. it was her job to get it and give it to the next person. why is that so hard for you to comprehend?
How is it hers? Does she own it? It was her job when he relinquished it, which he hadn't at that point.
well yes she does, she works for the white house and it's theirs. what is it you don't understand? he is a guest and he man handled her.
He's not a guest, he's there doing what has been done for years and years. Asking questions and expecting an answer. Keep telling yourself all the lies you want, but this man is nothing but a shallow thin skinned piece of human filth who demands adoration from everyone on a daily basis and will not tolerate anyone who doesn't give it to him. If that's the kind of person you want to be and you can live with that, then great. I personally hold the POTUS at a higher standard and this one is the lowest in the history of this country.

That's your opinion.

Bye Felicia LOL
Yep, just like a true coward. Retreat when you have nothing else but hot air.

naw, we just want the fake news to stop.

That's your opinion.

Bye Felicia LOL

LOL

what I don't have is patience with you

my BS detector is totally active...... warning me ......BS BS BS :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That's your opinion.

Bye Felicia LOL
Oh, and it was called a PRESS conference, not an adoration for trump conference. Those are his nonstop rallies that he has about 3 times a week.

That's your opinion.

Bye Felicia LOL

LOL

my BS detector is totally active...... warning me ......BS BS BS :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The likes of you doesn't have patience for anyone who isn't willing to kiss trump's balls and beg for more......unlike yourself.

That's your opinion.

Bye Felicia LOL

LOL

The likes of you doesn't have patience for anyone who isn't willing to kiss trump's balls and beg for more......unlike yourself.

look enough ok?

bye felicia

That's your opinion.

Bye Felicia LOL
sometimes one has to pull away from a wall when one is arguing with one.

That's your opinion.

Bye Felicia LOL
Oh, and it was called a PRESS conference, not an adoration for trump conference. Those are his nonstop rallies that he has about 3 times a week.
so you have a definition of a press conference? what is it?

What I saw was the Jim Acosta show. He wasn't the only press there. right?

That's your opinion.

Bye Felicia LOL

LOL

while you're kissing Jimbo's? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That's your opinion.

Bye Felicia LOL

LOL

while you're kissing Jimbo's? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I'm done here. There's only so much trump adoration I can take in one day.
One thing though, I copy and paste many comment here and my friends do get a lot of laughs from them. They tell me the admire the fact that I can deal with such stupidity on a daily bases. Oh, and they also think that a lot of you are trolls who simply come here to incite and inflame for your own perverted satisfaction. and the rest of you are brainwashed lemmings with the IQ below room temperature.

Anyone see this live? Scroll down to see the video. Such violence from CNN! :1peleas:

WATCH: Trump Crushes 'Rude' Acosta, Aide Grabs His Mic Away
No doubt Trump wishes he could assassinate and dismember Acosta like his friends the Saudi’s did with our Washington Post journalist.
I wish he would too. Acosta, like so many on the left, is pure scum.

Blame the Press for reporting the stupid shit Trump does & says.

If this was late 1930's in Germany, you'd be praising your buddy Adolf.
liar
I agree, Trump is a liar. When Trump lies & the press reports it, assholes like you blames the press.

Right out of Hitler's playbook. But then, I guess that's okay with all of you trump whores who think he can do no wrong and anything truthful said about him that isn't blind praise should be banned.
To quote the joker, "I played them like a fiddle from hell." That's all of you and he's laughing at you in private because all he wants from you is adoration and blind loyalty. I don't doubt that many of you here would do as that man publicly said, and would kill a family member if trump told them to.

Trump has an intern whose job is mic taker awayer?

Anyone see this live? Scroll down to see the video. Such violence from CNN! :1peleas:

WATCH: Trump Crushes 'Rude' Acosta, Aide Grabs His Mic Away
No doubt Trump wishes he could assassinate and dismember Acosta like his friends the Saudi’s did with our Washington Post journalist.
I wish he would too. Acosta, like so many on the left, is pure scum.

Blame the Press for reporting the stupid shit Trump does & says.

If this was late 1930's in Germany, you'd be praising your buddy Adolf.
liar
I agree, Trump is a liar. When Trump lies & the press reports it, assholes like you blames the press.
Nope, you are a proven liar many times over. Acosta got less than he deserved. He deserved a beat down and or charges.

To justify pulling Mr Acosta’s press credentials, we offer this doctored video from InfoWars.....

What has the Presidency become?

Forum List

Back