Jihad in America

[

Violence takes many forms and these dominionists are in fact promoting their own brand of violence and justifying based on their interpretation of the bible.

Interestingly, you're not even attempting to refute a single point that I made about what this segment of Christianity advocates.

^^^^^^^^^^ Trolling troll is trolling
Brillllllliant as always!! Just fucking BRILLLLIANT!!

[

Violence takes many forms and these dominionists are in fact promoting their own brand of violence and justifying based on their interpretation of the bible.

Interestingly, you're not even attempting to refute a single point that I made about what this segment of Christianity advocates.

What is you purpose in vomiting your hatred of Christians other than trolling?

Replace the word "Christian" in your post with "Jew," and we have any speech ever given by Adolf Hitler,

[

What is you purpose in vomiting your hatred of Christians other than trolling?

Replace the word "Christian" in your post with "Jew," and we have any speech ever given by Adolf Hitler,
That is just as fucking stupid as stupid gets . I don't hate Christians !! I hate this Christian extremists who I have exposed just like I hate the Islamic extremists!! Are you really that stupid to think that I'm attacking all Christians?

That is just as fucking stupid as stupid gets . I don't hate Christians !! I hate this Christian extremists who I have exposed just like I hate the Islamic extremists!! Are you really that stupid to think that I'm attacking all Christians?

:lmao:

No, you don't "hate" them, you just come here and vomit the most radical slander that you read off of some leftist hate site.

Yeah dude, you don't hate Christians and Hitler didn't hate Jews.

You are a hate filled bigot. If you're going to spew you hatred, have the guts to own it.

:lmao:

No, you don't "hate" them, you just come here and vomit the most radical slander that you read off of some leftist hate site.

Yeah dude, you don't hate Christians and Hitler didn't hate Jews.

You are a hate filled bigot. If you're going to spew you hatred, have the guts to own it.
Did you just spit up on yourself?? Sounds like you're a bit over the edge dude. Try thinking for your self for once.

Did you just spit up on yourself?? Sounds like you're a bit over the edge dude. Try thinking for your self for once.

The way you think for yourself? By reading your thoughts off of DailyKOS or the other Soros hate sites?

I called you on your bigotry and vile hatred. Your diatribe against Christians demanded a response from someone rational.

All that is needed for progressives to prevail is for good men to do nothing - paraphrased from Edmund Burke.

The way you think for yourself? By reading your thoughts off of DailyKOS or the other Soros hate sites?

I called you on your bigotry and vile hatred. Your diatribe against Christians demanded a response from someone rational.

All that is needed for progressives to prevail is for good men to do nothing - paraphrased from Edmund Burke.
MY BIGOTRY and vile hatred??!! Did you read the OP Sparky?

[

More importantly, I read your hate filled diatribe, Sploogy.

Oh, and I con point to a great many terrorist attacks in 2017 perpetrated by Muslims.

Please list those in 2017 perpetrated by the Christians you hate?

No?

I rest my case.
As I said , there many ways of attacking others short of physical violence

[

Oh, and I con point to a great many terrorist attacks in 2017 perpetrated by Muslims.

No?

I rest my case.
Here are some fine, upstanding Christians who believe in equality and respect for all people .....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

NOM & Global Culture Warriors Launch Anti-Trans Bus Tour | Right Wing Watch

The International Organization for the Family (IOF), whose formation was announced in December by National Organization for Marriage (NOM) President Brian Brown and a global collection of anti-LGBTQ culture warriors, has launched an anti-transgender bus campaign in multiple countries. The campaign’s message is an absolute denial of transgender identity.

Brown’s denial of the existence of transgender identity parallels the refusal by socially conservative evangelicals and their Catholic allies to acknowledge sexual orientation as an identity, with some refusing to use terms like gay and lesbian, preferring formulations such as “people who struggle with same-sex attraction.”

These denials are meant to provide legitimacy for right-wing efforts to deny recognition and protection of LGBTQ people in international law. Indeed, Brown and Arsuaga are wrapping themselves in the “gender ideology” rhetoric employed by Pope Francis and other members of the church hierarchy. More from the NOM/IOF/CitizenGo press release:

[

No?

I rest my case.
Here are some fine, upstanding Christians who believe in equality and respect for all people .....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The International Organization for the Family (IOF), whose formation was announced in December by National Organization for Marriage (NOM) President Brian Brown and a global collection of anti-LGBTQ culture warriors, has launched an anti-transgender bus campaign in multiple countries. The campaign’s message is an absolute denial of transgender identity.

Brown’s denial of the existence of transgender identity parallels the refusal by socially conservative evangelicals and their Catholic allies to acknowledge sexual orientation as an identity, with some refusing to use terms like gay and lesbian, preferring formulations such as “people who struggle with same-sex attraction.”

These denials are meant to provide legitimacy for right-wing efforts to deny recognition and protection of LGBTQ people in international law. Indeed, Brown and Arsuaga are wrapping themselves in the “gender ideology” rhetoric employed by Pope Francis and other members of the church hierarchy. More from the NOM/IOF/CitizenGo press release:

So, you hate free speech?

Hey, you're a fascist.

BUT speech that you don't like is NOT terrorism, sploogy.

Yes, I get that you are determined to silence dissenting views. Still, expressing opinions that you fascists don't like is a far cry from mowing people down with a truck or knifing people in a supermarket.

[

No?

I rest my case.

So, you hate free speech?

Hey, you're a fascist.

BUT speech that you don't like is NOT terrorism, sploogy.

Yes, I get that you are determined to silence dissenting views. Still, expressing opinions that you fascists don't like is a far cry from mowing people down with a truck or knifing people in a supermarket.
No, not that different from mowing people down with a truck or knifing people. In both cases other people are being inspired to commit acts of violence in the name of their respective cause. Do you know how many transwomen are killed each year as the result of this sort of rhetoric.?? Do you know how many LGBT people are driven to suicide by these bigots?? There is a difference between free speech and hate speech. All genocides begin with hate speech intended to marginalize and dehumanize a disliked group.

No, not that different from mowing people down with a truck or knifing people. In both cases other people are being inspired to commit acts of violence in the name of their respective cause. Do you know how many transwomen are killed each year as the result of this sort of rhetoric.?? Do you know how many LGBT people are driven to suicide by these bigots?? There is a difference between free speech and hate speech. All genocides begin with hate speech intended to marginalize and dehumanize a disliked group.

Oh, got it.

Yep, to the fascist mind, murder and speech the party dislikes are identical.

Hey, you fascists are evil, but you're not even in the same universe as rational.

Standard Disclaimer: Anyone wondering how the Khmer Rouge came about, read what Progressive wrote.

The people of God in the Torah / Jewish Holy Book (Holy Bible) and the God we serve has never commanded us through Scripture to perpetrate violence against someone because they didn't believe. You cannot force someone to believe. They either believe or they don't. I've never heard of any Jew beheading anyone for not converting to Judaism. I've never heard of any Christian (real Christian) using violence / beheading / torture to force someone to become a Christian. The very act goes against the teachings of Jesus Christ. Anyone who does such a thing is a member of a cult - not a Bible believing church. You have something against God and His Holy Word. That is what is wrong with you.
You might want to read the part of the Bible called the Old Testament (Torah) a little closer. The part where God told his people the Jews to slaughter people and all their farm animals, to let nothing live. Happened more than once. .... :cool:
Specific times / specific reasons / historical accounts of past times of Israeli history - how Israel became a nation. NOT APPLICABLE FOR TODAY. The same cannot be said of Islam where jihad is not a part of history but is still very much in practice. There simply can be no comparison of the two.

Judaism never set out to conquer the world and dominate it (through deceit, violence, jihad) whereas Islam has and does.

Oh, got it.

Yep, to the fascist mind, murder and speech the party dislikes are identical.

Hey, you fascists are evil, but you're not even in the same universe as rational.

Standard Disclaimer: Anyone wondering how the Khmer Rouge came about, read what Progressive wrote.
OK Bubba, feel free to continue to call me a Fascist , proving time and again that you do not have a grasp of what that even means.

Also feel free to continue to wallow in ignorance by ignoring the truth and logic that I presented. And by all means, feel free to continue to defend hatred and bigotry.

Specific times / specific reasons / historical accounts of past times of Israeli history - how Israel became a nation. NOT APPLICABLE FOR TODAY. The same cannot be said of Islam where jihad is not a part of history but is still very much in practice. There simply can be no comparison of the two.
Judaism never set out to conquer the world and dominate it (through deceit, violence, jihad) whereas Islam has and does.
Zionist jews are the most violent terroristic people on the planet. Israel is constantly attacking and bombing someone, usually their neighbors. No wonder they are hated and vilified all over the world. .... :cool:

Zionist jews are the most violent terroristic people on the planet. Israel is constantly attacking and bombing someone, usually their neighbors. No wonder they are hated and vilified all over the world. .... :cool:
I believe most normal people understand that Israel has no choice but to defend herself from these Islamic terrorists and if put in their (Israel's) shoes - they would do the exact same thing. There is no such thing as a Jewish terrorist. When the world hears the words "terrorist attack" no one thinks Jewish terrorist. They think Muslim terrorist attack. Would you like to take a poll?

Forum List

Back