UN hired Hamas in Gaza

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
UNRWA employed Hamas terrorists, including October 7 hostage taker

12 UNRWA members have been explicitly linked to Hamas, while intelligence reportedly estimates that half of the agency's workers have close relatives who belong to Hamas or Islamic Jihad.​

According to the reports, presented by Israel to American officials, around 1,200 of the estimated 12,000 people UNRWA employs in Gaza "have links to Hamas or Palestinian Islamic Jihad, enough to warrant the suspension of funding to UNRWA. and about half have close relatives who belong to the Islamist militant groups."

The world reacts to UNRWA

The UN said it was “horrified” by the news – which did not surprise Israelis much, and the US announced it would halt funding on Saturday, followed by Canada, Australia, Britain, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Finland. The US is one of its largest donors, along with Germany and the EU.

UN proves itself useless again. 1200 of the 12000 employees known ties to terrorist orgs

I am shocked! This is my shocked face:
bruh-again.gif

Actually I've known about this for a long time, years ago when I wanted to know how there are children suicide bombers. UNRWA is an organization set up to funnel
UN/US tax dollars to Palestinian terrorists.
Textbooks to teach children to hate and kill Jews.
Construction of assault facilities adjacent to schools and hospitals.
Their "toys for the children" = high grade drones to drop things with. (bombs, IEDs, acid)

Last edited:
I am shocked! This is my shocked face:
bruh-again.gif

Actually I've known about this for a long time, years ago when I wanted to know how there are children suicide bombers. UNRWA is an organization set up to funnel
UN/US tax dollars to Palestinian terrorists.
Textbooks to teach children to hate and kill Jews.
Construction of assault facilities adjacent to schools and hospitals.
Their "toys for the children" = high grade drones to drop things with. (bombs, IEDs, acid)
We should stop funding the UN.

UNRWA employed Hamas terrorists, including October 7 hostage taker

12 UNRWA members have been explicitly linked to Hamas, while intelligence reportedly estimates that half of the agency's workers have close relatives who belong to Hamas or Islamic Jihad.​

According to the reports, presented by Israel to American officials, around 1,200 of the estimated 12,000 people UNRWA employs in Gaza "have links to Hamas or Palestinian Islamic Jihad, enough to warrant the suspension of funding to UNRWA. and about half have close relatives who belong to the Islamist militant groups."

The UN has been a bad joke for a long time. We need to stop funding the thugs and gangsters it supports, especially faux 'palestinians'.

The world reacts to UNRWA

The UN said it was “horrified” by the news – which did not surprise Israelis much, and the US announced it would halt funding on Saturday, followed by Canada, Australia, Britain, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Finland. The US is one of its largest donors, along with Germany and the EU.
Simultaneously, UNRWA announced an astonishing thing: It was opening an investigation into 12 employees suspected of involvement in the Hamas-led October 7 massacre, severing ties with them to “protect the agency’s ability to deliver humanitarian assistance,” said Philippe Lazzarini, UNRWA Commissioner-General.

Simultaneously, UNRWA announced an astonishing thing: It was opening an investigation into 12 employees suspected of involvement in the Hamas-led October 7 massacre, severing ties with them to “protect the agency’s ability to deliver humanitarian assistance,” said Philippe Lazzarini, UNRWA Commissioner-General.
Are half of them going to sever ties with their families?
Asking for a friend. :terror:

Forum List

Back