JFK: Inside the target car

The part I find the most interesting is how reality has been usurped by a desperate academia and progressive 'intellectuals' so they could introduce a smoke screen to cover for the fact that one of their own, a Marxist- Leninist, assassinated JFK....they simply cannot reconcile their decades of belief in and their love affair with Communism with that fact, there-fore they do their best to obfuscate.

So they ( ala the hilarious Oliveer Stone-JFK) created a plethora of bogeymen; the mafia, Castro, military-industrial complex, Texas oilmen, LBJ, Marilyn Monroe's dentist......

I guess us 'leftists' had a delayed reaction...like 12 years.

In March 1975, on the ABC late-night television show Good Night America (hosted by Geraldo Rivera), assassination researchers Robert Groden and Dick Gregory presented the first-ever network television showing of the Zapruder home movie. The public's response and outrage to that first television showing quickly led to the forming of the Hart-Schweiker investigation, contributed to the Church Committee Investigation on Intelligence Activities by the United States, and resulted in the House Select Committee on Assassinations investigation.

To me, the conspiracy isn't who shot JFK but why and if there was anyone behind it.

Even if Oswald was the lone shooter, it doesn't mean someone wasn't controlling him.

I wonder why THIS hasn't been shown throughout the media.

Carlos Marcello Had JFK Killed

“Yeah, I had the son of a bitch killed. I’m glad I did. I’m sorry I couldn’t have done it myself!”

These were the words of Carlos Marcello, the Mafia godfather of Louisiana and Texas. And he was talking about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Marcello’s startling admission is in uncensored FBI files at the National Archives, detailed for the first time in a new encyclopedic book “Legacy of Secrecy” by Lamar Waldron.
The Mafia easily had the most to gain by killing JFK and essentially getting JFK and RFK out of the way.

And of course, I'm willing to bet 2-1 that the CIA was involved also to at least a certain extent.

And the FBI wasn't gonna do shit. J. Edgar Hoover at the helm hated the Kennedy Brothers. The same POS who sent letters to MLK. Jr telling him to kill himself or he'd reveal the fact that MLK.Jr had a mistress.
I wonder why THIS hasn't been shown throughout the media.?

credibility.

---

I have no idea how somebody controls another individual in the way people propose Oswald was supposed to be controlled. It sounds like science fiction -- the laughable kind.

The Mafia like everyone else only had to wait for an election or two. This is where the theories break down. Mafia Dons and other powerful people know how to bide their time. hello? :lol:

Lone gunmen have assassinated leaders throughout history, most times with no one 'controlling' them.

so you had to go and troll as well and bring back this old dead thread as well.You and candycorn troll boy should marry each other.this is what you guys do when confronted with evidence and facts on government corruption.:scared1: the two of you are perfect for each other.

Forum List

Back