Jews sympathize with Muslims after Warsaw Mosque attack.

Jews shouldn't be in Poland...
I think that in Polish passport and other official documents there is not such a graph as nationality. And how do you suppose to reveal who is a Jew or not. By measuring skulls?

Moreover, as I said before the Polish Jews are citizens of the country, so your idea will lead to recognition that there are at le
They should own Poland, and everything east of the Hudson.

Jews, and Germans are the only 2 people in the World who I think need to be forcibly assimilated to neighboring populations.

They don't deserve a right to exist in my eyes.

That is genocide(.)

Well, that's exactly what Jews, and Germans are doing for the rest of the Whites through Multiculturalism.
What is the problem with people being Jewish? We've got Christian trash right here at home in the U.S.A. to take care of. Stupid ignorant know-nothings like frankie graham, roy moore, dobson, perkins, rick perry, a whole pile of crap.

What about Jews in the U.S?

- Kiryas Joel the poverty, food stamps capital of the U.S.A, exists on government aid, so they can segregate their town by gender a violation to the civil rights act.

- Bernie Madoff the biggest swindler in American history.

- Scott Rothstein one of the biggest swindlers in American history.

- Murder INC one of the most vicious gangs in American history, they did what the Mafia wouldn't touch, like contract killings.

- Russian Mafia by Jews yes Jews like Semion Mogilevich, and Ludwig Fainberg, or Marat Baragula.

- Jonathan Pollard Jewish spy for Israel, against the U.S.A.

- Irv Rubin behind Jewish Defense League terrorism.

- Julius, and Ethel Rosenberg's behind selling U.S nuclear secrets to the Soviets.

I am not Jewish. I was raised Christian, but I've got to give it to them for brains, for quietness, for scholarship, for remembering to keep something sacred in life. Why can't the Christians emulate them, get an education, and shut their mouths when they have nothing to say?

Israel's IQ, and PISA scores would actually be low by European standards.

marcopolo-on-muzzie.jpg

The Muzzies will never change
Seems like people would have that figured out by now
Even back in the day of Marco Polo it was understood

Jews imported Muslims to Europe, Jews support their darlings, where is the problem?
Jews hardly work for Multicultural Europe, but not for Multicultural Israel

Forum List

Back