Jews sympathize with Muslims after Warsaw Mosque attack.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
As if this compares to anything Jews have done, and continue to do to Muslim Palestinians?

These people have some nerve, especially going so far to compare this Mosque attack to the Holocaust.
With their supposed superior intellects can't grasp why they're hated.

Polish Jewish leaders offer support after attack on Warsaw Muslim center
  • POLISH JEWISH LEADERS OFFER SUPPORT AFTER ATTACK ON WARSAW MUSLIM CENTERBY JTA

NOVEMBER 30, 2017 14:37

Warsaw’s Muslim community is made up of about 22,000 people and there are two mosques in the city.
    1 minute read.

Protesters light flares and carry Polish flags during a rally, organised by far-right, nationalist groups, to mark 99th anniversary of Polish independence in Warsaw, Poland November 11, 2017. (photo credit: AGENCJA GAZETA/ADAM STEPIEN VIA REUTERS)

WARSAW, Poland — Leaders of the Polish Jewish community expressed sympathy with the Muslim community after an attack on a mosque in Warsaw.

On Monday night, rocks and bricks were thrown at the Muslim Cultural Center in Warsaw, smashing the windows of the building. The buildings garden also was destroyed by the vandals. The perpetrators did not get inside the building. Security camera footage show at least two people perpetrating the attack. It is not the first time the mosque has been targeted.

Be the first to know - Join our Facebook page.

Warsaw’s Muslim community is made up of about 22,000 people and there are two mosques in the city. About 500 people come to pray in the cultural center’s mosque, community leaders told local media.

Leslaw Piszewski, president of the Union of Jewish Communities in Poland, and Polish chief rabbi Michael Schudrich, wrote a letter to mufti Tomasz Miśkiewicz in which they condemned the “increasing tendency of aggressive verbal and physical attitudes towards cultural and religious minorities in Poland in recent times.”

Warsaw’s Muslim center is the seat of the Muslim League of Poland. Currently the chairman of the Council of the League is Youssef Chadid. Nedal Abu Tabaq is a mufti there. The members of the center are mainly immigrants from Arab countries.

Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch Ep10: ‘I Don’t Think We’re the Right Investors’
    Sponsored by Connatix

Mufti Tomasz Miśkiewicz is the president of the Muslim Religious Union in the Republic of Poland, which has its seat in Bialystok. Members of this organization are mainly Polish Tatars.

It is not clear why Piszewski and Schudrich wrote to Miśkiewicz, and not to Abu Tabaq.

Abu Tabaq gave an interview to the RMF radio on Wednesday, saying that in a few or more years Muslims will be given numbers. “The Jews had numbers in the camps, I would have a bar code,” he said.

About 35,000 Muslims live in Poland, which is 0.05 percent of the population.

Muslims aren’t welcomed in Poland and most other Eastern block countries. If Muslims don’t like it, they can leave.

Muslims aren’t welcomed in Poland and most other Eastern block countries. If Muslims don’t like it, they can leave.

True, but what about Jews?

What right do Jews of all people have to complain about mistreatment of Muslims?

Ever stop to think that because the Jews were mistreated (and almost wiped out) in WWII, that they would understand when people are being mistreated and speak out against it?

They have every right to speak out against the mistreatment of Muslims if they want. Compassion is what they are showing. You got a problem with that?

• Banned

True, but what about Jews?

What right do Jews of all people have to complain about mistreatment of Muslims?

Ever stop to think that because the Jews were mistreated (and almost wiped out) in WWII, that they would understand when people are being mistreated and speak out against it?

They have every right to speak out against the mistreatment of Muslims if they want. Compassion is what they are showing. You got a problem with that?

Jews should learn to shut their mouths, these people have not learned one thing about the Holocaust.

• Banned
I don't necessarily have a problem with Muslims, or Jews.
But, I'm getting sick of each of them in my nations (Poland, and U.S)

i think they should respect the nations they are in, which I feel they usually do not.
So, get out.

So, what constitutes "respect" by the Jews and Muslims then?

When Poland issued a ban on their traditional slaughters of animals, for one they kicked, and screamed about that.
In general they kick, and scream, and wish to live in their own countries.
Then go live in your own countries, get away from us.

i think they should respect the nations they are in, which I feel they usually do not.
So, get out.

When Poland issued a ban on their traditional slaughters of animals, for one they kicked, and screamed about that.

Link?

So, get out.

Link?

Jews, Muslims team up to fight Polish slaughter ban

The Jews value human decency and freedom.

The Poles and their supporters, not so much.

That's hilarious, considering that 10's of thousands of Muslims have been exterminated not by Polish Poland, but rather by Jewish Israel.

I suppose breaking the windows of a Mosque is somehow worse.

It's truly ridiculous how stupid many on the Left are.

That is a fallacy of a red herring attack, Sobieski.

You on the neo-facist alt right simply do not understand that your cause is literally dying.

Poles have a long history of decency beyond other Europeans.

- 10th century the Sejm Parliament, offering earlier, and stronger voting, and Democracy than the English Magna Carta.

- 13th century Statute of Kalisz, the first Jewish Civil Rights movement.

- 14th century the First successful Abolitionism of Slavery.

- 15th century Preservation of the original European forest, Bialowieza Forest.

- 17th century Poland came to aid Austria against invading Islamic Ottoman Turks, with Jan III Sobieski at the Battle of Vienna.

- 18th century First Board of Education.

- 18th century First European Philosophical Constitution.

- 18th century Polish generals Pulaski, and Kosciuszko help found the U.S.A, whom Kosciuszko gave money to help educate, and free Black slaves.

- 19th century Polish count Strzelecki was behind Irish Potato Famine relief.

- 20th century Highest number of Righteous Among the Nations who risked their lives to save Holocaust victim Jews.

- 20th century Jan Karski warned the World about the Holocaust.

- 20th century Ryszard Kuklinski saved the World from a potential World War, by exposing Soviet secrets to the CIA.

Last edited:
That is a fallacy of a red herring attack, Sobieski.

You on the neo-facist alt right simply do not understand that your cause is literally dying.

Jewish Israel's a lot worse than Polish Poland, doof.

They have a walled off buffer zone with Gaza which shoots at Gazans who approach it.
They have killed ovrer 90,000 Arabs since Israel started.
They put Palestinians in outside jail cells who are convicted of crimes.
They likely sterilized Black Ethiopian Jewish mothers.
They have been imprisoning Black refugees who tried to leave, or who have tried to enter.
They bull-doze down Palestinian settlements in the West Bank.

Last edited:
. . . yet still you don't understand your cause is dying.

How do you figure that one?

Austria just elected a more, or less "Alt-Right" regime.

France did much better in the polls, with Le Penn on the "Alt Right" this time, than they would've years back.

Hungary's Jobbik increased, and Orban was elected years back.

Poland's Law, and Justice won by a landslide.

U.S.A elected Trump.

In Britain, Sweden, and various other places the Alt-Right increased too.

Small victory and definite setbacks is not a wave of Alt Right trends, sobie.

Forum List

Back