Jews sympathize with Muslims after Warsaw Mosque attack.

All of them are nothing like they were two years ago.

Yes, your foul politco-social philosophy is failing in the West.

Muslims aren’t welcomed in Poland and most other Eastern block countries. If Muslims don’t like it, they can leave.

True, but what about Jews?

What right do Jews of all people have to complain about mistreatment of Muslims?
I can’t understand what this thread is about. One should say to Jews in Poland to shut up and keep a low profile?

Sure, that must be it.
But they are citizens of that country and have all rights that non-Jews have. No?

Muslims aren’t welcomed in Poland and most other Eastern block countries. If Muslims don’t like it, they can leave.

What right do Jews of all people have to complain about mistreatment of Muslims?
I can’t understand what this thread is about. One should say to Jews in Poland to shut up and keep a low profile?

Actually, what this thread is about is Sobieski is showing us how much of a bigoted ass he can be.

you know nothing about Poland, attacks on Lipka is an attack on Polish history . those People have 0 connection to MENA, they have been fighting always side by side against barbarian hordes of Mongols in all wars .

"Mufti Tomasz Miśkiewicz is the president of the Muslim Religious Union in the Republic of Poland, which has its seat in Bialystok."

Sure, that must be it.
But they are citizens of that country and have all rights that non-Jews have. No?

Jews shouldn't be in Poland...

you know nothing about Poland, attacks on Lipka is an attack on Polish history . those People have 0 connection to MENA, they have been fighting always side by side against barbarian hordes of Mongols in all wars .

"Mufti Tomasz Miśkiewicz is the president of the Muslim Religious Union in the Republic of Poland, which has its seat in Bialystok."

Lipka Tatars are alright, of course better than Middle Eastern, and North African Arabs.

But, this mosque isn't all Lipka Tatars.

Warsaw does in fact have some Middle Eastern, and North African Arabs.

I don't support, nor condemn this attack.

It's not a big deal, if no one was harmed.

I'm more outraged at Jews standing with Muslims, and Jews having the nerve to criticize Polish treatment of Muslims, after all they've done to Muslim Palestinians.

I'm more outraged at Jews standing with Muslims, and Jews having the nerve to criticize Polish treatment of Muslims, after all they've done to Muslim Palestinians.

Many Jews (not all) are indeed progressive globalists. They hate goyim, and actively support causes to destroy all other cultures through multiculturalism. This why they support Islamists, they help them achieve that goal.

I don't necessarily have a problem with Muslims, or Jews.
But, I'm getting sick of each of them in my nations (Poland, and U.S)

i think they should respect the nations they are in, which I feel they usually do not.
So, get out.

"Your" nations? All enrich the land I was fortunate enough to be born in.

You know nothing about Great patriots Musilm Lipka (some of them live in Poland most of them live in Belarus) , they always fight on European side (Poland, Belarus/GDL) against Afro - Asian hordes of Mongolian ulus of juchi. meanwhile those pogromists are the sons of communists snitches , that's why all anti- muscovite resistances in Poland has collapsed in 1947, meanwhile Belarusians /Balts/Ukrainians fought the commie-mongols even in 1960th

Forum List

Back