Jews Are Never Called ‘Haters’ – Why Not?

The jews over the last 70 years or so have cleverly crafted a cloak of utter invicibility built on the guilt of the holocaust. They are almost completely untouchable by way of their overrepresentation in business, finance, and government.

Don't be jealous of Jewish achievements, loser. You're just a genetically inferior failure in life. It does suck being you.:lol:

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

President John Adams...
They [the Jewish People] are the most glorious nation that ever inhabited this Earth. The Romans and their empire were but a bubble in comparison to the Jews. They have given religion to three-quarters of the globe and have influenced the affairs of mankind more and more happily than any other nation, ancient or modern.

US President Warren G. Harding
It is impossible for one who has studied at all the service of the Hebrew people to avoid the faith that they will one day be restored to their historic national home and there enter on a new and yet greater phase of their contribution to the advance of humanity.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Marc39, you can neg rep me all you want. You wax violent on muslims every damn day. You don't even know how to make a logical argument about anything you believe in. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a terrorist. That's brilliant, really. Now Please, shoot yourself and do your kids and the rest of the world a favor. We don't need another uneducated, retarded bigot like you infecting the world with your colossal stupidity. We should rename you King "Richard The Lionheart" of the 3rd crusade except your're too stupid to speak french.

Marc39, you can neg rep me all you want. You wax violent on muslims every damn day. You don't even know how to make a logical argument about anything you believe in. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a terrorist. That's brilliant, really. Now Please, shoot yourself and do your kids and the rest of the world a favor. We don't need another uneducated, retarded bigot like you infecting the world with your colossal stupidity. We should rename you King "Richard The Lionheart" of the 3rd crusade except your're too stupid to speak french.

Does everyone know what a deranged psychopath you are?:eek:
Now, they do: http://www.usmessageboard.com/3142924-post149.html

A powerful lobby? Yes.

I can think of far more powerful lobbies...

Arab lobby
NRA
SEIU
Teachers Union
Autoworkers Union
AARP

I could go on but the point is made.

No one said "The Most Powerful Lobby"

You have made no point regarding the lobby Marc. It is there and it is strong and I thank G-d it is there and that strong. To pretend it is not there, or that it doesn't matter because another one may be stronger is foolish. The Arab lobby is not anywhere close to as strong as the Jewish lobby when it comes to support of Israel, and that is the lobby that matters to Israel and subsequently to me regarding Israel.

I wish that all would be civil and non obsessive here, but clearly that will not be happening.

I doubt this thread will get back on track so I will just leave it now.

A powerful lobby? Yes.

I can think of far more powerful lobbies...

Arab lobby
NRA
SEIU
Teachers Union
Autoworkers Union
AARP

I could go on but the point is made.

No one said "The Most Powerful Lobby"

You have made no point regarding the lobby Marc. It is there and it is strong and I thank G-d it is there and that strong. To pretend it is not there, or that it doesn't matter because another one may be stronger is foolish. The Arab lobby is not anywhere close to as strong as the Jewish lobby when it comes to support of Israel, and that is the lobby that matters to Israel and subsequently to me regarding Israel.

I wish that all would be civil and non obsessive here, but clearly that will not be happening.

I doubt this thread will get back on track so I will just leave it now.

You are uneducated about the so-called Israeli lobby, so, why waste bandwidth?

The fact is the US backs Israel because most Americans back Israel because Israel is a democracy that embraces American values and Israel is a solid US ally.

Campaign finance reform has leveled the playing field. No US politician in Washington can accept more donations than are allowed and cannot even accept gifts more than a few dollars, thus, there is no room for influence peddling.

The US backs Israel because it is in America's best interests to back Israel.

Now, you know

Last edited:
The Arab lobby is not anywhere close to as strong as the Jewish lobby

Complete stupidity.

The Arab lobby has billions of dollars for public relations. Last time I worked in Washington, there were 10 lobby firms representing Arab interests.

The Saudi Embassy has a virtual office in the US Congress and Prince Bandar was a shadow member of the Clinton and Bush White Houses.

The Arab lobby blackmails the US with oil. For this reason, there is not a peep from Washington criticising human rights violations in Saudi Arabia.

OTOH, Washington regularly criticizes Israel. What is Israel going to do, threaten to cut off distribution of bagels?

You really know less than zero about the subject matter, but now, at least, you know a little more than before

Not when it comes to the Unbreakable Bond Marc...

Not when it comes to the Unbreakable Bond Marc...

The bond is based on shared US/Israeli values. No lobbyist in Washington can sell cow dung.

The Arab lobby is probably the #1 most influential lobby in America, despite absolutely no shared values between the US and the Arab world. Except, they have oil and we buy it

And Marc.

My Avatar?

That is a picture of me in seventy two.

Because you don't agree with this Jew, I am stupid? You will teach me? This is how you speak to PF. You do it to this old Jew who has made aliyah and fought? Who's son has made permanent aliyah, married and created children there?

Give your head a very large shake boy!

All right that’s enough of that shit. Marc chill out with Ropey, he's paid his dues. We are all on the same side here. Stick to smacking down idiots like Georgie and PFT. You can actually debate you're disagreements with Ropey without the insults.

Last edited:
You call me stupid? I understand Marc. Just like PF, you can't help yourself as you are stuck as deep as PF. You don't see it either. But you are a good foil to respond to those such as PF, George and Jos who exude the same intractability that you show so fluently. I just wish you would stick with them and leave those who actually wish to discuss and NOT fight alone.

Now with regards to the Unbreakable bond. What that means is that there is no possible relationship with ANY other country that can break this bond. If Israel is attacked, America WILL respond.

No Arabian lobby can even look at this character bond between Israel and America. No country of the world can do anything about it. Saudi Arabia only wishes they had some influence over this bond.

It's based on far more than US/Israel (not Israeli, the country to the country) values. Far more.

You're not necessarily stupid. You're uninformed on Washington and lobbying.

If AIPAC did not exist, the US would still back Israel because America supports democracies and more than ever Israel is a key geopolitical asset.

And Marc.

My Avatar?

That is a picture of me in seventy two.

Because you don't agree with this Jew, I am stupid? You will teach me? This is how you speak to PF. You do it to this old Jew who has made aliyah and fought? Who's son has made permanent aliyah, married and created children there?

Give your head a very large shake boy!

If you're incorrect about lobbying, a subject about which I'm well-informed, I'm going to correct you.

Sorry.

The Arab lobby is not anywhere close to as strong as the Jewish lobby

Complete stupidity.

The Arab lobby has billions of dollars for public relations. Last time I worked in Washington, there were 10 lobby firms representing Arab interests.

The Saudi Embassy has a virtual office in the US Congress and Prince Bandar was a shadow member of the Clinton and Bush White Houses.

The Arab lobby blackmails the US with oil. For this reason, there is not a peep from Washington criticising human rights violations in Saudi Arabia.

OTOH, Washington regularly criticizes Israel. What is Israel going to do, threaten to cut off distribution of bagels?

You really know less than zero about the subject matter, but now, at least, you know a little more than before

The last time you worked in Washington was as a janitor in a middle school.

Forum List

Back