Jews and Democrats….Oil and Water

The KKK infected both the Democratic and Republican parties. So much so, that in the 1920s some Republicans gave serious consideration to starting a new party because the GOP had become so Klan-infested.

One thing that has never changed is that the Klan is a right wing Christian terrorist organization.

The pseudocon tards know this, but boy does it piss them off to have this fact pointed out. It just ruins their whole fucking narrative. :lol:

]
dned1k.jpg

We're Republicans now. Vote for Trump!

Proving you an absolute imbecile, and wrong in every post....that's what really gets old.

"Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President"
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

Did you leave the stove on? Cause you just got burned.

Jews voted for Obama by almost 60% over Mccain and Romney.....and almost by over 50% for Clinton in 2016.....According to you they all must be dumb???.................LOL

You said that, not I.

given that you're not a jew, you have no business making that judgment.

and I wouldn't vote for anyone you would vote for on a bet.

so don't tell me how I should vote

ok, cut and paste queen?

]
dned1k.jpg

Proving you an absolute imbecile, and wrong in every post....that's what really gets old.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

funny... he said this to Donald -- from your link

@realDonaldTrump You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! WE all will be voting for you! CHURCH OF INVISABLE EMPIRE

— Wm. Quigg (@GrandDragonCa) September 17, 2015

the white supremacists were all in on Donald, cut and paste queen.

any more BS you care to spread?

now for reality:

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

David Duke, the former KKK grand wizard, is unambiguous about what Saturday’s alt-right and neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, means to him: It’s the fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s vision for America.

“We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”

now try to stop lying

Jews voted for Obama by almost 60% over Mccain and Romney.....and almost by over 50% for Clinton in 2016.....According to you they all must be dumb???.................LOL

You said that, not I.

given that you're not a jew, you have no business making that judgment.

and I wouldn't vote for anyone you would vote for on a bet.

so don't tell me how I should vote

ok, cut and paste queen?

You are exactly what had in mind: a totally brain-dead and hypocritical sub-human who hasn't the self-respect to ditch a party that despises you.

There isn't a single anti-Semitic fact that I've posted that you can dispute.

Starting with Franklin Roosevelt, who made his anti-Semitism well known, to the current iteration of the Democrats, about whom you need me to spotlight the anti-Semitism.

And dolts...that would be you.....who bend over, smile, and say 'Thank you, sir....may I have another (smack).'
How did they train you to do that?

Or...are you simply too cowardly to stand up for what you pretend to believe.

I can help:
Dare to be a Daniel, Dare to stand alone

Dare to have a purpose firm, Dare to make it known!

From From the hymn “Hold the Fort!” First Congregational Church of Chicago, Illinois. Dare to Be a Daniel

Stop being a coward.

36 pages. Awesome! LOL

It appears you specialize in vapid posts.

Why bother?
You specialize in vapid OPs. Lol. But you crazyiness is really sexy.

It appears you don't know the definition of 'vapid.'

Either that or my comment hurt you deeply.

Excellent.
chic, you are fucking vapid and nuts. LOL

Ooo.....I really did hurt you, in pointing out that you bring nothing to the table.

Hurts so much that you couldn't help but default to vulgarity.

Karma really stings, huh?

]
dned1k.jpg

funny... he said this to Donald -- from your link

@realDonaldTrump You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! WE all will be voting for you! CHURCH OF INVISABLE EMPIRE

— Wm. Quigg (@GrandDragonCa) September 17, 2015

the white supremacists were all in on Donald, cut and paste queen.

any more BS you care to spread?

now for reality:

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

David Duke, the former KKK grand wizard, is unambiguous about what Saturday’s alt-right and neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, means to him: It’s the fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s vision for America.

“We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”

now try to stop lying

David Duke was a Democrat the entire time he espoused racism....

David Duke....the Democrat????

State Senator, 1975 (Baton Rouge Area)[edit]
Threshold > 50%

First Ballot, November 1, 1975

Louisiana State Senate, 1975
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Kenneth Osterberger 22,287 66
Democratic David Duke 11,079 33
N/A Others 1
Total 100
State Senator, 10th District, 1979 (Suburban New Orleans)[edit]
Threshold > 50% First Ballot, October 27, 1979

Louisiana State Senate, 10th District, 1979
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Joseph Tiemann 21,329 57
Democratic David Duke 9,897 26
N/A Others 6,459 17
Total 37,685 100
Democratic Nomination for United States Presidential Candidate, 1988 (Louisiana results)[edit]
Threshold = Plurality

1988 Democratic Presidential primary in Louisiana
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Jesse Jackson 221,522 35
Democratic Al Gore 174,971 28
Democratic Michael Dukakis 95,661 15
Democratic Dick Gephardt 67,029 11
Democratic Gary Hart 26,437 4
Democratic David Duke 23,391 4
Democratic Others 16,008 3
Total 625,019 100
Electoral history of David Duke - Wikipedia

Duke left the KKK long before he became a Republican...

"In 1979, after his first, abortive run for president (as a Democrat) and a series of highly publicized violent Klan incidents, Duke quietly incorporated the nonprofit National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP) in an attempt to leave the baggage of the Klan behind."
David Duke - Wikipedia

I was totally accurate in showing David Duke to be, in both his formative years, when he learned to be a racist, and in his political career....A DEMOCRAT.

Bet you hate how I hand your head to you every time you post, huh?

"Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy
The Farrakhan Problem: Why does an anti-Semite get a pass from the liberal left?

It has long been known that Women’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour is a proud supporter of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. Earlier this month, it emerged that her colleague Tamika Mallory was present at the organization’s annual “Saviour’s Day” event in February, where Farrakhan condemned “Satanic Jews” for being “the mother and father of apartheid,” alleged they control the FBI, and blamed them for chemically inducing homosexuality in black men through the distribution of marijuana. What more is there to say?"
Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy

Not all Jewish folks sit quietly and accept the contumely from the Democrat Party.

This, for the Jewish publication, the Tablet...

"For refusing to denounce Louis Farrakhan, Tamika Mallory has found far more sympathy, not least from Valerie Jarrett, former senior adviser to President Barack Obama. “Now you work with people all the time with whom you disagree,” Jarrett said when asked about the kerfuffle on The View. “Goodness knows I met with the Koch brothers when we were working on criminal justice or Rupert Murdoch when we were working on immigration reform.”

Conservative critics rounded on this comment for the moral equivalency it ostensibly drew between Farrakhan and a trio of right-wing stalwarts. But Jarrett’s subtle intention was not so much to besmirch the latter as it was to legitimize the former."
Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy

Like so many contards- he presumes that minorities that by a large margin vote for Democrats are just so much less smart than she is.

So to answer your question- yes PC is saying she thinks that most Jews in American are stupid.

Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper
Jake Tapper Retweeted MINISTER FARRAKHAN

It’s really not difficult at all to condemn this anti-Semitic, nonsensical bilge. Unless of course you (a) agree with it or (b) don’t want to alienate those who do.

No self-respecting Jewish person can turn a blind eye to the hatred and vile associations uncovered at the heart of the Democrat Party.

1. Remember this:

Why Won't Donald Trump Repudiate the Ku Klux Klan? - The Atlantic
Why Won't Donald Trump Repudiate the Ku Klux Klan?

Clarion calls from the media, the Democrats……or is that redundant?......demanding Trump spew venom about the KKK......

....amusing, huh? As the KKK was a Democrat creation.

2. Now, we find this:

“Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite

• At least seven House Democrats are known to have direct ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
  • A photo shows Barack Obama smiling with Farrakhan at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005
…Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite and racist who has called Jews “satanic” and said white people “deserve to die.”

California Reps. Maxine Waters and Barbara Lee, Illinois Rep. Danny Davis, Indiana Rep. Andre Carson, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, New York Rep. Gregory Meeks and Texas Rep. Al Green have all attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos, videos and witness accounts of the meetings reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Ellison, the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), repeatedly attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos and videos reviewed by TheDCNF and Farrakhan’s own statements.

Screen-Shot-2018-03-05-at-1.49.56-AM.png

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

If one is a Democrat and claims to subscribe to Judaism......something is wrong.

Democrats: if not for double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Well, your entire metaphor is defeated by butter. And who doesn't like some buttah?

Get this one: the Liberals are gonna have a fun time with this....

They need the black vote, or the Democrats would never win a national election.....

...and the anti-Semitism is a problem for Jewish Democrats....

"Women’s March Leader: Boycott Starbucks Over Partnership With Jewish Group
Women’s March co-president Tamika Mallory on Tuesday called for a boycott of Starbucks over the coffee company’s partnership with the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), a mainstream Jewish civil rights group.

The ADL previously criticized Mallory’s support of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, a notorious racist and anti-Semite. Mallory accused the ADL of “attacking black and brown people” on Tuesday and demanded Starbucks end its partnership with the group.

“So you are aware, Starbucks was on a decent track until they enlisted the Anti-Defamation League to build their anti-bias training. The ADL is CONSTANTLY attacking black and brown people,” Mallory wrote in a statement Tuesday evening.

“This is a sign that they are tone deaf and not committed to addressing the concerns of black folks. Be clear what’s happening here!”
Women’s March Leader: Boycott Starbucks Over Partnership With Jewish Group

What a panic!!!!

Liberals have to decide who they hate!!!!!!

It occurs to me that, deep down, many Jewish folks who have been programmed to vote for the party that embraces anti-Semitism, the Democrat Party, might need a reminder of an earlier mistake.

And, just to make their error echo in their cultural memory, perhaps the logo of the Democrat Party should be changed from a donkey.....to this:

B002374.jpg

gold·en calf
ˈɡōldən kaf/
noun
  1. (in the Bible) an image of gold in the shape of a calf, made by Aaron in response to the Israelites' plea for a god while they awaited Moses' return from Mount Sinai, where he was receiving the Ten Commandments (Exod. 32).
    • a false god, especially wealth as an object of worship.
Google.

Remember the Democrats offering Obama as their 'object of worship'?

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that“people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

And my fav.....

6. Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God" | RealClearPolitics

We on the Right don't 'worship' our political choices.

CanadianChic wastes more bandwidth on crapola than anyone else on the board.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

It occurs to me that, deep down, many Jewish folks who have been programmed to vote for the party that embraces anti-Semitism, the Democrat Party, might need a reminder of an earlier mistake.

And, just to make their error echo in their cultural memory, perhaps the logo of the Democrat Party should be changed from a donkey.....to this:

B002374.jpg

gold·en calf
ˈɡōldən kaf/
noun
  1. (in the Bible) an image of gold in the shape of a calf, made by Aaron in response to the Israelites' plea for a god while they awaited Moses' return from Mount Sinai, where he was receiving the Ten Commandments (Exod. 32).
    • a false god, especially wealth as an object of worship.
Google.

Remember the Democrats offering Obama as their 'object of worship'?

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that“people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

And my fav.....

6. Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God" | RealClearPolitics

We on the Right don't 'worship' our political choices.

That was a very anti-Semitic post. Why are you attacking Jews?

Forum List

Back