Jews and Democrats….Oil and Water

It occurs to me that, deep down, many Jewish folks who have been programmed to vote for the party that embraces anti-Semitism, the Democrat Party, might need a reminder of an earlier mistake.

And, just to make their error echo in their cultural memory, perhaps the logo of the Democrat Party should be changed from a donkey.....to this:

B002374.jpg

gold·en calf
ˈɡōldən kaf/
noun
  1. (in the Bible) an image of gold in the shape of a calf, made by Aaron in response to the Israelites' plea for a god while they awaited Moses' return from Mount Sinai, where he was receiving the Ten Commandments (Exod. 32).
    • a false god, especially wealth as an object of worship.
Google.

Remember the Democrats offering Obama as their 'object of worship'?

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that“people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

And my fav.....

6. Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God" | RealClearPolitics

We on the Right don't 'worship' our political choices.

That was a very anti-Semitic post. Why are you attacking Jews?

Well, perhaps you can explain why so many Jewish people vote in accordance with a party that welcomes anti-Semites???

Then, we can deal with your query.

What the heck is it with Democrats, attacking Jews?????

And what the heck is with Liberal Jewish folks accepting this sort of thing??????

“DC ‘unity’ rally featured speaker who called Jews ‘termites’

WASHINGTON (AP) — A spiraling controversy over anti-Semitic comments and conspiracy theories has roiled the Washington city government, seemingly getting worse with every public attempt to ease the tensions.

The issue nearly derailed a City Council meeting Tuesday morning and resulted in the resignation of a city official who organized a disastrous “unity rally” that featured a speaker who called all Jews “termites.”

At the heart of the debacle is City Councilman Trayon White, who ignited a firestorm on March 16 by posting a short video on his Facebook page claiming that an unexpected snowfall was because of “the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters.”
DC ‘unity’ rally featured speaker who called Jews ‘termites’

Seems like Jewish Democrats have to leave their self respect at the door......

Even my conservative Jewish friends can't explain to me why most Jewish people are far left, progressive Democrats. It may be that they are mostly urban, our may go back to the European/Russian routes. Only Dennis Prager has been able to somewhat address this question to my knowledge.

Even my conservative Jewish friends can't explain to me why most Jewish people are far left, progressive Democrats. It may be that they are mostly urban, our may go back to the European/Russian routes. Only Dennis Prager has been able to somewhat address this question to my knowledge.

Any mention of Dennis Prager gets an automatic 'star'!!!!

No self-respecting Jewish person can turn a blind eye to the hatred and vile associations uncovered at the heart of the Democrat Party.

1. Remember this:

Why Won't Donald Trump Repudiate the Ku Klux Klan? - The Atlantic
Why Won't Donald Trump Repudiate the Ku Klux Klan?

Clarion calls from the media, the Democrats……or is that redundant?......demanding Trump spew venom about the KKK......

....amusing, huh? As the KKK was a Democrat creation.

2. Now, we find this:

“Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite

• At least seven House Democrats are known to have direct ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
  • A photo shows Barack Obama smiling with Farrakhan at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005
…Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite and racist who has called Jews “satanic” and said white people “deserve to die.”

California Reps. Maxine Waters and Barbara Lee, Illinois Rep. Danny Davis, Indiana Rep. Andre Carson, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, New York Rep. Gregory Meeks and Texas Rep. Al Green have all attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos, videos and witness accounts of the meetings reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Ellison, the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), repeatedly attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos and videos reviewed by TheDCNF and Farrakhan’s own statements.

Screen-Shot-2018-03-05-at-1.49.56-AM.png

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

If one is a Democrat and claims to subscribe to Judaism......something is wrong.

Democrats: if not for double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
Interesting. So in your very first sentence you call all American Jews who vote Democrat NOT self-respecting. And we wonder why all Jewish voters don't flock to the GOP.......:71:

No self-respecting Jewish person can turn a blind eye to the hatred and vile associations uncovered at the heart of the Democrat Party.

1. Remember this:

Clarion calls from the media, the Democrats……or is that redundant?......demanding Trump spew venom about the KKK......

2. Now, we find this:

• At least seven House Democrats are known to have direct ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • A photo shows Barack Obama smiling with Farrakhan at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005
…Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite and racist who has called Jews “satanic” and said white people “deserve to die.”

California Reps. Maxine Waters and Barbara Lee, Illinois Rep. Danny Davis, Indiana Rep. Andre Carson, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, New York Rep. Gregory Meeks and Texas Rep. Al Green have all attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos, videos and witness accounts of the meetings reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Ellison, the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), repeatedly attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos and videos reviewed by TheDCNF and Farrakhan’s own statements.

If one is a Democrat and claims to subscribe to Judaism......something is wrong.

Interesting. So in your very first sentence you call all American Jews who vote Democrat NOT self-respecting. And we wonder why all Jewish voters don't flock to the GOP.......:71:
Jews voted for Obama by almost 60% over Mccain and Romney.....and almost by over 50% for Clinton in 2016.....According to you they all must be dumb???.................LOL

You said that, not I.
Actually, he ASKED that. Notice the question marks? Notice you dodged answering?

1. Remember this:

2. Now, we find this:

How odd, why do you think Jewish American voters are mostly Democrats then?

Did you have anything to say about the OP that brought you scurrying over?

No?

Then, you agree that I've made a valid point.

Excellent.
^ Note to all that read PC's threads. When he fails to make a point at all, he declares his own victory and pats himself on the head for being such a brilliant debater.

1. Remember this:

2. Now, we find this:

"So in your very first sentence you call all American Jews who vote Democrat NOT self-respecting."

OMG!!!

You actually have the facility in the English language to understand my post!!!!!

You must be a trained investigator!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't slip anything by you, Captain Obvious! Clearly you've studied with Agent Starling.

1. Remember this:

2. Now, we find this:

How odd, why do you think Jewish American voters are mostly Democrats then?

Did you have anything to say about the OP that brought you scurrying over?

No?

Then, you agree that I've made a valid point.

Excellent.
^ Note to all that read PC's threads. When he fails to make a point at all, he declares his own victory and pats himself on the head for being such a brilliant debater.

Can't begin to tell you how gratifying it is to have the little folks.....little in terms of IQ.....follow my every word.

Has it occurred to you that your inability to refute any of my well documented posts, in effect, proves them???

As a reward for you paying attention....a verse from Thomas Hardy:

“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”

Now.....slither off and get another handful of antacids.

Remember the Democrat who thought that Guam might tip over if the Marines landed there?

He called Jews ‘termites’ too.

“Congressman: Jewish Settlers Are Like Termites

PHILADELPHIA—A Democratic member of the House Armed Services Committee compared Jewish Israeli settlers to termites on Monday while speaking at an event sponsored by an anti-Israel organization that supports boycotts of the Jewish state.

Rep. Hank Johnson (D., Ga.) launched into a tirade against Israel and its policies toward the Palestinians, comparing Jewish people who live in disputed territories to "termites" …” Congressman: Jewish Settlers Are Like Termites

And this Democrat sentiment:

Johnson, who in 2010 voiced his fears that Guam would tip over and capsize if too many people resided on the island, said that "Jewish people" routinely steal land and property from Palestinians.”Ibid.

Seems like, to be a Democrat in good standing, Jewish Democrats have to leave their self respect at the door...

Where are the Jewish folk demanding that these anti-Semites be expelled, or they're leaving?????

It occurs to me that, deep down, many Jewish folks who have been programmed to vote for the party that embraces anti-Semitism, the Democrat Party, might need a reminder of an earlier mistake.

And, just to make their error echo in their cultural memory, perhaps the logo of the Democrat Party should be changed from a donkey.....to this:

B002374.jpg

gold·en calf
ˈɡōldən kaf/
noun
  1. (in the Bible) an image of gold in the shape of a calf, made by Aaron in response to the Israelites' plea for a god while they awaited Moses' return from Mount Sinai, where he was receiving the Ten Commandments (Exod. 32).
Google.

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that“people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

And my fav.....

6. Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

Well, perhaps you can explain why so many Jewish people vote in accordance with a party that welcomes anti-Semites???

Okay, so you admit that Jews are dumb detriments, overall?

"The Islamic Republic of Iran accused the Jewish State of Israel of cloud and snow theft. Jews were blamed for moving the clouds away from Iran, in an intentional effort to exacerbate Iran's prolonged drought.

"We are facing the issue of cloud and snow theft,” Brigadier General Gholam Reza Jalali, head of Iran’s Civil Defense Organization, said at a press conference, while blaming Israel and another country for the weather larceny.

Earlier this year, a Democrat lawmaker in D.C. similarly accused Jews of controlling the weather when he experienced snow in March, regurgitating a California conspiracy theorist's anti-Semitic propaganda about Jews controlling climate change."
Iranian & Democrat Officials Agree - Jews DO Control the Weather!

What self-respecting Jewish person would ever.......ever......vote for the Democrat Party?????

B002374.jpg

gold·en calf
ˈɡōldən kaf/
noun
Google.

And my fav.....

Perhaps you are wrong about the Dems being anti-semitic, eh?

B002374.jpg

gold·en calf
ˈɡōldən kaf/
noun
Google.

And my fav.....

Perhaps you are wrong about the Dems being anti-semitic, eh?

I'm never wrong.

You haven't learned that yet?????

Jews voted for Obama by almost 60% over Mccain and Romney.....and almost by over 50% for Clinton in 2016.....According to you they all must be dumb???.................LOL

You don't have a clue about history and cause/effect, and you should be alarmed by these stats. Jews traditionally voted Democrat, been that way approx. 100 years. But the Democrats changed and their platform is race baiting only, so Jews are changing teams. What you should be concerned about is Jews were the stronghold of the Democrat party. Soon you'll be left with those who are English illiterate and snowflakes.

Forum List

Back