Too Much Ganja, Mon

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Democrats' sure pick 'em.

A Democrat seeking a U.S. House seat in Illinois – who attracted attention for a campaign ad showing him smoking pot – now faces accusations that he has abused women and misleadingly described himself as an “Iraq veteran" and "former FBI agent."

“People in the military get upset when I say I served in Iraq. The military doesn't have a patent on the word 'served,’” he told Politico.

In a news release last week, Wolf’s campaign also identified him as a “former FBI agent,” despite contrary claims by the agency.

Dem 'cannabis candidate' accused of abusing women, overstating 'Iraq veteran' claim

Last edited:

A Democrat seeking a U.S. House seat in Illinois – who attracted attention for a campaign ad showing him smoking pot – now faces accusations that he has abused women and misleadingly described himself as an “Iraq veteran" and "former FBI agent."

“People in the military get upset when I say I served in Iraq. The military doesn't have a patent on the word 'served,’” he told Politico.

In a news release last week, Wolf’s campaign also identified him as a “former FBI agent,” despite contrary claims by the agency.

Dem 'cannabis candidate' accused of abusing women, overstating 'Iraq veteran' claim

you think that would stop a libtard from voting for this guy

--LOL

What a dumb ass

This is just too funny.....Openly Pot-Smoking Dim thinks he is the white Obama, airs a cool picture/ad, and is immediately smoked - exposed as a dirt-bag.....the perfect Democratic Party candidate. I mean he is no 'Hillary', but he'll do. :p

Moron, no one ever stated that there are NO scum buckets within the Dems' party......

Look up some of the upcoming special elections (Tim Murphy and Trent Franks) and see why some republicans have resigned.

Dude sounds like a real prize. Mexicrats are so proud of their backward wackos....they have the chick with a dick in VA...they might as well add an abusive stoner to the mix.

He would have gotten elected in Connecticut.

Then they would have had a Marine bull shitter and an Army bull shitter.

Forum List

Back