Jewish Website Ask: Why do people hate the Jews?

If you don't care what I think, why are you bothering with this thread?

Because pointing out your hatred and hypocrisy is entertaining to me.

I'm certainly not trying to win your approval.
Answer me this: Do you ever criticize guno for his constant Catholic bashing?

I generally ignore guno, and rarely post in the same threads as him. He's a moron.

What's your point?

Is guno the standard you hold yourself to, in terms of hatred?
You ignore guno because he doesn't say anything that bothers you. He bashes Catholics, but you don't care because you are a Jew.

So strident religious bigotry is ok with you, so long as Jews aren't the target.

And let me ask you this: how much time do you spend worrying about the Armemian genocide, the forced starvation of the Ukranians, the genocide of Cambodians by Pol Pot, the genocide of the Muslims in the former Yugoslavia, and the Tutsis in Rwanda?

Do you know or care that even today, that the white Afrikaan farmers of South Africa are being genocided?

You say, "Never again!"

But what does that really mean?

You constantly tell us about the 6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis.

But did you know that Hitler killed 10 million in the concentration camps, including Catholic priests, nuns and brothers, Protestant ministers and religious workers, gypsies, Communists and other political dissenters, homosexuals, and even common criminals who had committed non-capital offenses? Where are the museums and memorials for these other four million victims of the Holocaust?

What about the millions of Soviet soldiers who were taken prisoner, corralled in pens, and left to die without food or water? What about them?

What about the non-Jewish Europeans who were forced to work on German defenses and in German war factories under slave conditions? What about them?

The fact is you've watched guno bash Catholics for months now and you didn't raise a word in protest at your fellow Jew flaunting stark, naked religious bigotry and hatred, because his victims were not of your tribe so you didn't care.

But I start two threads about Jews, and you jump all over it like it's the end of the world.

:lol:

Keep digging. It's fun to watch.
That sounds like a threat. Are you threatening me?

Jews have long been a minority. They've maintained a close culture, a religion that they are born into, they don't proselytize and historically kept themselves to themselves and observed their codes.. Any minority that is a cultural "outsider" tends to be regarded with suspician ripe with conspiracy theory. Because religious laws of the dominant countries placed restrictions on Jews abilities to follow certain occupation or even own land and, in Christian and Muslim countries restricted followers from money changing professions, when Jews took on those professions and became successful, they became hated.

Jews have the misfortion of being blamed for killing the prophet of the dominant world religion for centuries, and of being a minority in any place they've resided until recently. Religious tolerance was not regarded as a virtue historically. Most of the reasons Jews are hated are the perpetration of anti-semitic stereotypes.

This is precisely the basis of my own personal opinion and argument for why the Jews indeed need their own Jewish State where they can flee to if again persecuted to destruction.

Unfortunately for the Palestinians who are descendant from the Philistines who are descendant from the ancient Greeks but who are now Muslim -- unfortunately they were parked on Jewish land for 18 1/2 centuries until the Jews managed to get the British and the Americans to help the Jews claim it back.

It is further unfortunate that the Palestinians have tricked the other Muslims into helping them harass the world with pin prick terrorism as a result of American, Belgium, British, French, and German support of Israel.

But that is what we have all been called to do, whoever we are, and whichever side of this conflagration we are on.

Ultimately we are all going to need to carry assault carbines of our own in public same as they must in Israel itself in order to defend ourselves individually in our own open societies which are being flooded with military Islamists in retaliation of 1948.

So the way it works now, people either love the Jews or hate them. And the military Islamists are using this hate to strike their own pin prick terrorist criminal actions around the globe.

This fight began in 1948 and it has not ended.

It will probably never end until Islam itself is exterminated.

Last edited:
Because pointing out your hatred and hypocrisy is entertaining to me.

I'm certainly not trying to win your approval.
Answer me this: Do you ever criticize guno for his constant Catholic bashing?

I generally ignore guno, and rarely post in the same threads as him. He's a moron.

What's your point?

Is guno the standard you hold yourself to, in terms of hatred?
You ignore guno because he doesn't say anything that bothers you. He bashes Catholics, but you don't care because you are a Jew.

So strident religious bigotry is ok with you, so long as Jews aren't the target.

And let me ask you this: how much time do you spend worrying about the Armemian genocide, the forced starvation of the Ukranians, the genocide of Cambodians by Pol Pot, the genocide of the Muslims in the former Yugoslavia, and the Tutsis in Rwanda?

Do you know or care that even today, that the white Afrikaan farmers of South Africa are being genocided?

You say, "Never again!"

But what does that really mean?

You constantly tell us about the 6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis.

But did you know that Hitler killed 10 million in the concentration camps, including Catholic priests, nuns and brothers, Protestant ministers and religious workers, gypsies, Communists and other political dissenters, homosexuals, and even common criminals who had committed non-capital offenses? Where are the museums and memorials for these other four million victims of the Holocaust?

What about the millions of Soviet soldiers who were taken prisoner, corralled in pens, and left to die without food or water? What about them?

What about the non-Jewish Europeans who were forced to work on German defenses and in German war factories under slave conditions? What about them?

The fact is you've watched guno bash Catholics for months now and you didn't raise a word in protest at your fellow Jew flaunting stark, naked religious bigotry and hatred, because his victims were not of your tribe so you didn't care.

But I start two threads about Jews, and you jump all over it like it's the end of the world.

Keep digging. It's fun to watch.
That sounds like a threat. Are you threatening me?

Are you retarded?

How in the fuck could you read that as a "threat"?

A new anti-Catholic thread is added to this forum every day. Every single day.

I start two thread about the Jews, and theDoctorisin acts like the world is coming to an end.

theDoctorisin, please admit that religious bigotry is just ok with you, you just want Jews to be exempt from all criticism.

No, I'm not going to admit anything of the sort.

Are you going to admit that you're an anti-Semitic hypocrite and liar?

One of my Jewish threads was cast out into the outer darkness of USMB Badlands, but no explanation was given. Apparently, Jews are not to be criticized, or even questioned for their failure to have enough children to keep up their numbers.

Catholic bashing threads don't end up in USMB Badlands, they stay on the Religion Forum, and more are added every day.

Because taking pokes at Catholics is perfectly acceptable, in fact it's a good sport to take poke at Catholics. What can they do? It's not like they have any power in society to blackball people who express anti-Catholic viewpoints. Even if they did have that power they wouldn't, because Catholics are kind, loving, forgiving people who would never blackball anyone even if they blasphemed the Holy Virgin Mary.

The Jews, on the other hand, WATCH OUT. theDoctorisin is already threatening to bury me. What does he mean by that? It can only mean one thing, he means to use whatever power he has to get me banned from this forum because I dared to give a small piece of criticism to Jews, after Jews have hurled scorn and ridicule at Catholics for years on end on this thread, with no retaliation.

As for me, I'm tired of being on the defense while Jews attack my faith.

The fact is, the Jewish religion no longer makes any sense, and hasn't made any sense, for 2000 years because they are still waiting for a Messiah, who has already come and gone. They are like people waiting at the train station for a train that will never come.

That is probably why the vast majority of Jews have rejected the Jewish faith, because they can see logically that it makes no sense. But stubbornly, they refuse to accept Christ. According to the weird rules of Judaism, if you reject God entirely, you are still a Jew, but if you accept Christ as your savior, you are no longer a Jew.

Well, that's your issue to work through, I guess.

Yup, the trick is not to let hate control you to the point of insanity.

Speaking from a perspective of hate of Muslims and militant Islamists, I stay as far away from them as I can, I do not do business with them, I do not hire them, and I do not speak to them.

But I would never go ballistic against them and start shooting a bunch of them. That is the difference between us and the militant Islamists.

Israel faces hate from the militant extremists every day in the Middle East. It is really unfortunate for the Israeli's and for any other Jews who manage to get kidnapped by these militant Islamist groups. The PBS Frontline documentary on the American Jew who was kidnapped and had his head cut off by ISIS comes to mind.

I start two thread about the Jews, and theDoctorisin acts like the world is coming to an end.

theDoctorisin, please admit that religious bigotry is just ok with you, you just want Jews to be exempt from all criticism.

You call me an anti-Semite and a liar because I started two thread criticizing the fact that Jews aren't keeping up their numbers, and criticizing Jews because as persons, they don't make any effort to make people like them. Neither of these criticisms make me an anti-Semite, and I did not lie about anything. You even admitted that you don't give a damn if I like you, so you proved my point.

Will you admit that you care about the bad things that happen to Jews, but care nothing about what happens to human beings who are not Jewish?

One of my Jewish threads was cast out into the outer darkness of USMB Badlands, but no explanation was given. Apparently, Jews are not to be criticized, or even questioned for their failure to have enough children to keep up their numbers.

Catholic bashing threads don't end up in USMB Badlands, they stay on the Religion Forum, and more are added every day.

Because taking pokes at Catholics is perfectly acceptable, in fact it's a good sport to take poke at Catholics. What can they do? It's not like they have any power in society to blackball people who express anti-Catholic viewpoints. Even if they did have that power they wouldn't, because Catholics are kind, loving, forgiving people who would never blackball anyone even if they blasphemed the Holy Virgin Mary.

The Jews, on the other hand, WATCH OUT. theDoctorisin is already threatening to bury me. What does he mean by that? It can only mean one thing, he means to use whatever power he has to get me banned from this forum because I dared to give a small piece of criticism to Jews, after Jews have hurled scorn and ridicule at Catholics for years on end on this thread, with no retaliation.

The fact is, the Jewish religion no longer makes any sense, and hasn't made any sense, for 2000 years because they are still waiting for a Messiah, who has already come and gone. They are like people waiting at the train station for a train that will never come.

That is probably why the vast majority of Jews have rejected the Jewish faith, because they can see logically that it makes no sense. But stubbornly, they refuse to accept Christ. According to the weird rules of Judaism, if you reject God entirely, you are still a Jew, but if you accept Christ as your savior, you are no longer a Jew.
There is no reason to assume that any one organized religious group is pell-mell going to switch over to another organized religious group for any reason.

Jews are Jews. It is mostly a cultural thing. They will likely always be Jews and there will likely always be a Jewish community. The establishment of the Jewish State Of Israel has ensured that.

Catholics are Catholics. It too is mostly a cultural thing. They are also likely to always be Catholic and there will likely always be a Catholic world-wide Church. The Vatican ensures that.

The Protestants as well -- although they tend to do a lot of flip flopping around within various Protestant groups. But they would never dream of becoming Jewish nor of becoming Catholic. They have been brainwashed to hate them both.

Jews have been conditioned and programmed to be proud of their Jewish heritage. Catholics are the same way.

The thing is, when I learned about the Holocaust in a Time-Life book about the subject, and saw the horrible photographs of people being shoveled into mass graves, people who looked like skin and bones because that's all that was left, I started REALLY caring about genocide, and when I heard the words "Never again!" I naively assumed that what that meant is that genocide should never happen again, not to anyone, anywhere.

But then I noticed during the Cold War that during the genocide of the Cambodians by Pol Pot, and the plight of the Vietnamese boat people, the Jewish groups that decried the Holocaust did not speak out.

And I also noticed that Jewish groups did not speak out against abortion, which so far has killed more than 45 million unborn children in the United States alone. When I pointed out to a Jewish woman that abortion was like the Holocaust, her reaction was "HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ABORTION TO THE HOLOCAUST!!!"

I know there are some pro-life Jews, and I have met pro-life Jews, but the fact is the Jewish people have gone AWOL on the abortion issue, and probably most support the practice. They seem incapable of understanding that killing Jewish people in concentration camps and killing unborn babies in abortion clinics is morally and ethically just as morally abhorrent and WRONG.

Yes, I would expect a Jew to do that. Which is why people don't like you, because you do stuff like that.
Jeeze BLACKROOK -- doesn't this statement by you strike you as a bit militant and prejudiced ?!
Yes, I regret making that statement. It was in response to a threat theDoctorisin made to put something I said into his signature line. I have never made a threat to anyone on this forum, no matter how stupid I thought their words were. theDoctorisin was playing dirty pool, so I responded emotionally, and I apologize.

>>>A new anti-Catholic thread is added to this forum every day.

You can't help it if Jeremiah posts a lot. *L*
Seriously? If I post about Rome then it is about the founding Authority that compiled the one world religion of Christianity and thus might blanket all the sects not picking on Catholics.
So you can't even discuss history of Romes abusive authority because you think itcs Catholic bashing?
But now you know what it's like being a Jew or Mormon or JW or SDA or any other magnet for hate mongers.
And what influenced this hate? The concept of exclusivity of ones favored prophet. To Zealots, not accepting Jesus is liken to how radicals react when not accepting Mohammad, and intersect bickering is liken to Baptists Trash talking the Pope, JPS, or WatchTower elect liken to Sunni and Shias infighting over Abu Baker and Ali.
This is what fuels Atheists assesment on religion. Ironically there's no greater creator of atheist then religious zealousy and jealousy.

Yes, I would expect a Jew to do that. Which is why people don't like you, because you do stuff like that.
Jeeze BLACKROOK -- doesn't this statement by you strike you as a bit militant and prejudiced ?!
Yes, I regret making that statement. It was in response to a threat theDoctorisin made to put something I said into his signature line. I have never made a threat to anyone on this forum, no matter how stupid I thought their words were. theDoctorisin was playing dirty pool, so I responded emotionally, and I apologize.

It was probably the most honest post you've made in this thread.

You call me an anti-Semite and a liar because I started two thread criticizing the fact that Jews aren't keeping up their numbers, and criticizing Jews because as persons, they don't make any effort to make people like them. Neither of these criticisms make me an anti-Semite, and I did not lie about anything. You even admitted that you don't give a damn if I like you, so you proved my point.

Will you admit that you care about the bad things that happen to Jews, but care nothing about what happens to human beings who are not Jewish?

Let me make sure I'm getting your argument straight:

Because there have been hateful threads about Catholics started by other posters, I'm not allowed to comment on your hateful thread about Jews?

Do I have that correctly?

There is no reason to assume that any one organized religious group is pell-mell going to switch over to another organized religious group for any reason.

Jews are Jews. It is mostly a cultural thing. They will likely always be Jews and there will likely always be a Jewish community. The establishment of the Jewish State Of Israel has ensured that.

Catholics are Catholics. It too is mostly a cultural thing. They are also likely to always be Catholic and there will likely always be a Catholic world-wide Church. The Vatican ensures that.

The Protestants as well -- although they tend to do a lot of flip flopping around within various Protestant groups. But they would never dream of becoming Jewish nor of becoming Catholic. They have been brainwashed to hate them both.

Jews have been conditioned and programmed to be proud of their Jewish heritage. Catholics are the same way.
I am not trying to convert Jews to Christianity. I know that's a pointless effort. However, I will say this. There are at least two Jews on this forum who think they can convert Christians to Judaism. One of them just hurls insults at Christians and Catholics in particular. The other comes up with crazy arguments and insane propositions that Catholicism is somehow based on pagan beliefs or some other such nonsense.

The fact is, the Christian faith is rooted in Judaism, and has adopted the Old Testament as just as valid as the New Testament. Christianity is not a rejection of Judaism, it is the next logical step of Judaism. Jews were waiting for the Messiah, and the Messiah came, and Christians follow him. All the earliest Christians were Jews, all the Apostles were Jews, and only after the death and resurrection of Christ did Christianity spread to the Gentile world. Even the Blessed Virgin Mary, the most revered woman among Catholics, started life as a Jewish woman.

It seems that many Jews think that the Catholic Church is out to get them, but that is simply not true. The Catholic Church is no longer an anti-Semitic Church and hasn't been for quite some time. All the nonsense of Jews being "Christ killers" has been done away with it.

Because there have been hateful threads about Catholics started by other posters, I'm not allowed to comment on your hateful thread about Jews?

If you can explain why criticizing Jews is always being "hateful" to Jews then please explain.

I am not trying to convert Jews to Christianity. I know that's a pointless effort. However, I will say this. There are at least two Jews on this forum who think they can convert Christians to Judaism. One of them just hurls insults at Christians and Catholics in particular. The other comes up with crazy arguments and insane propositions that Catholicism is somehow based on pagan beliefs or some other such nonsense.

The fact is, the Christian faith is rooted in Judaism, and has adopted the Old Testament as just as valid as the New Testament. Christianity is not a rejection of Judaism, it is the next logical step of Judaism. Jews were waiting for the Messiah, and the Messiah came, and Christians follow him. All the earliest Christians were Jews, all the Apostles were Jews, and only after the death and resurrection of Christ did Christianity spread to the Gentile world. Even the Blessed Virgin Mary, the most revered woman among Catholics, started life as a Jewish woman.

It seems that many Jews think that the Catholic Church is out to get them, but that is simply not true. The Catholic Church is no longer an anti-Semitic Church and hasn't been for quite some time. All the nonsense of Jews being "Christ killers" has been done away with it.

Well for a long time the Catholic Church was out to get them (the Jews). And before that the Jews were out to get the Christians (read Eusebius' "History Of The Church"). I think ancient history in this case is best forgotten.

While I must confess I have no Jewish clients, I do have several Jewish vendors. If they hate Catholics they have hid it from me. Money is still green and is the common denominator of most businesses.

If you can explain why criticizing Jews is always being "hateful" to Jews then please explain.

You are welcome to "criticize" whichever Jews you like. But when you make ridiculous generalizations and claims about all Jews as a whole, that's when you make your hatred clear.

Go through all of your posts in this thread, and replace each instance of the word "Jew" with "negro". Maybe that'll help you understand.

The thing is, when I learned about the Holocaust in a Time-Life book about the subject, and saw the horrible photographs of people being shoveled into mass graves, people who looked like skin and bones because that's all that was left, I started REALLY caring about genocide, and when I heard the words "Never again!" I naively assumed that what that meant is that genocide should never happen again, not to anyone, anywhere.

But then I noticed during the Cold War that during the genocide of the Cambodians by Pol Pot, and the plight of the Vietnamese boat people, the Jewish groups that decried the Holocaust did not speak out.

And I also noticed that Jewish groups did not speak out against abortion, which so far has killed more than 45 million unborn children in the United States alone. When I pointed out to a Jewish woman that abortion was like the Holocaust, her reaction was "HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ABORTION TO THE HOLOCAUST!!!"

I know there are some pro-life Jews, and I have met pro-life Jews, but the fact is the Jewish people have gone AWOL on the abortion issue, and probably most support the practice. They seem incapable of understanding that killing Jewish people in concentration camps and killing unborn babies in abortion clinics is morally and ethically just as morally abhorrent and WRONG.
This is starting to sound a bit schizophrenic unfortunately.

Perhaps it would be best to stick with monopolistic influence, and envy, and superstition against the Jews and blame abortion and boat people and genocides of Asians on someone else ??

Just a suggestion.

In my first thread, I was simply repeating what I have heard from Alan Dershowitz, who is afraid that Judaism in America is going extinct. He wrote a whole book about the subject. All I said was that Jews should return to their faith, marry other Jews, and raise their children to be faithful Jews.

How was that "hateful"? The fact is, I'm actually giving Jews advice that if they followed it, would help them survive. That's the opposite of hateful.

In my second thread, I said that Jews are constantly searching for answers in the wrong place as to why they have been hated so much by so many people in every era of history.

And I said, the big answers are misleading, look to the small answer. The small answer is this, the Jewish culture raises their children to have personalities that don't easily get along with other people. Jews tend to be assertive, aggressive, uncompromising, and opinionated on every topic. And people who act like that make many enemies.

And I said I know of what I speak, because I act exactly the same way, and I've made many, many enemies because I act like that.

And you said, fine, I don't care if you like me, so you actually admitted that what I said was true, Jews don't care if other people like them, they'd rather be right than popular.

So how was that "hateful"?

And everything I said was true, but you call me a liar.

Is it just that you can't face the reality of what I am saying even though you know that everything I've said is true?

Forum List

Back