Jewish teacher in France stabbed by 'Isis supporters'

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
Seems they are crawling out of the woodwork all over:

A Jewish teacher has been stabbed in Marseille by three men reported to be Isis supporters.

The unnamed man, whose injuries are not life threatening, is believed to have taught history at a nearby Jewish school in the south-west of France.

According to reports cited by the Local, the teacher was approached at around 8pm by the three men who shouted anti-Semitic obscenities at him, before also screaming their support for the militant group, police prefect Laurent Nunez said.

"The three people insulted, threatened and then stabbed their victim in the arm and leg. They were interrupted by the arrival of a car and fled," Marseilles prosecutor Brice Robin told Reuters.

One of the men reportedly showed a picture of Mohamed Merah, a Frenchman born in Toulouse to parents of Algerian descent, who later became radicalised and killed seven people in a series of attacks across southern France in 2012.

The whereabouts of the attackers remains unclear.

The Independent

80% of the Jewish hating American Jews who hate Israel and are proudly and loudly liberal all say.............

550.jpg

What would y'all do if there were no Jews, no Muslims, no Blacks, no Libs, etc., to hate? What a sad, empty life it would be for you.

What would y'all do if there were no Jews, no Muslims, no Blacks, no Libs, etc., to hate? What a sad, empty life it would be for you.

It has nothing to do with race or color. It has to do with limited resources and potentially putting citizens in danger. There cannot be very accurate vetting processes as these people are coming from a third world country and many of them will have no paper trail.

We don't have enough jobs for our OWN citizens, which is why so many are currently on some type of social service program. You have to maintain a balance. You cannot have a bunch collecting social services while only a few are actually working to support this system.

Yea, just imagine how boring it would be to travel through Europe, enjoying the art, the beauty, and distinct cultures of Italy, France, Britain, Belgium, Germany, Sweden, Spain and more without the worries of Islamist blowing people up at random cafes.

How boring.

Yea, just imagine how boring it would be to travel through Europe, enjoying the art, the beauty, and distinct cultures of Italy, France, Britain, Belgium, Germany, Sweden, Spain and more without the worries of Islamist blowing people up at random cafes.

How boring.
I travel in Europe all the time. I live overseas closer to Europe than the US. I have never felt such a threat. The truth is, in the US you are far more likely to be in a cinema, workplace, mall or another other public place and be attacked by a domestic terrorist such as Roseburg, OR; Charleston, SC; Isla Vista, CA; Fort Hood, TX; Washington, DC; Santa Monica, CA; Newtown, CT; Brookfield, Wisconsin: Minneapolis; Oakcreek, Wisconsin; Aurora, Colorado; Oakland, CA; Seal Beach, CA; Tucson, AZ; Manchester, Connecticut; Huntsville, Alabama; Fort Hood, TX; Binghampton, NY; Dekalb, IL; Omaha, NB; Blacksburg, Virginia (32 killed); and so on. This is just since 2007. It totals many more than have been killed in terrorist attacks in Europe over the past 8 years.

http://timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

Be afraid: As an American, in your homeland, be far more afraid of an attack by a domestic terrorist with assault weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition than an attack by so called Islamist terrorists in Europe.

How boring.
I travel in Europe all the time. I live overseas closer to Europe than the US. I have never felt such a threat. The truth is, in the US you are far more likely to be in a cinema, workplace, mall or another other public place and be attacked by a domestic terrorist such as Roseburg, OR; Charleston, SC; Isla Vista, CA; Fort Hood, TX; Washington, DC; Santa Monica, CA; Newtown, CT; Brookfield, Wisconsin: Minneapolis; Oakcreek, Wisconsin; Aurora, Colorado; Oakland, CA; Seal Beach, CA; Tucson, AZ; Manchester, Connecticut; Huntsville, Alabama; Fort Hood, TX; Binghampton, NY; Dekalb, IL; Omaha, NB; Blacksburg, Virginia (32 killed); and so on. This is just since 2007. It totals many more than have been killed in terrorist attacks in Europe over the past 8 years.

http://timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

Be afraid: As an American, in your homeland, be far more afraid of an attack by a domestic terrorist with assault weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition than an attack by so called Islamist terrorists in Europe.

Maybe so for now, until more and more Islamists pile in.

But your accusation that we would have nothing to do if there were no minority types in our culture is pure bunk.

I do hate people who go around stabbing other people. I also hate people who blow themselves up in concert halls, hack people's heads off in the streets and so on. I'd be happy happy happy to not to have to experience these feelings, as I'm sure would most people.

Last edited:

I do hate people who go around stabbing other people. I also hate people who blow themselves up in concert halls, hack people's heads off in the streets and so on. I'd be happy happy happy to not to have to experience these feelings, as I'm sure would most people.
But you don't mind being shot up in a cinema or mall as happens so often in the US? Cool.

But you don't mind being shot up in a cinema or mall as happens so often in the US? Cool.

Duh. Do I really need to tell you I don't want to be 'shot up' anywhere, any time by any one? Is hating Islamist terrorists and all terrorism mutually exclusive in your eyes? Have you stopped attacking people who HATE terrorism long enough to express your sympathy for the victim of THIS attack yet?

Forum List

Back