Jewish Rabbi Destroys The Christian Myth That Jesus Is The Messiah

Strange seeing a Muslim cite a Jew to troll Christians. :eusa_think:
Not really.

They're all about Divide-and-Conquer.

Always trying to create enmity between Christians and Jews, with an eye towards damaging the alliance between the US and Israel.

They're just doing their little part on the Internet, to advance the Ummah.

Their targets?

Anyone simple-minded enough to fall for their tactics.

Not strange at all.

Jews, Muslims and Christians all share the same belief in one God although apparently Muslims do not understand the Christian belief. Since Islam is a composite of Judaism and Christianity those of Muslim faith need to tear down the two to try and make their religion seem unique. One huge difference is that Muslims apparently worship objects as can be seen here:

mecca.jpg

I mean really, they are worshiping a big black box with a meteorite in it. Whow, do Muslims have room to talk.

Then they tell the story of how Mohammad (PBUH) went up into heaven, where? Mecca, no. But on one of the most holiest places in Judaism and Christianity, that is no accident. The Muslims took what they wanted from the Torah and made it into the Koran as if their own.

Now they are taking lessons from Jews, pretty damn funny.
Well, the 'religious' side of that hybrid political-cultural-spiritual belief-scheme is pretty much a plagiarizing of Judeo-Christian stuff, spin-doctored, with a fair amount of newer hallucinogenic material tossed in for good measure.

Worshipping moon-rocks.

I can see it now... 1300 years ago... with Muhammed (Peanut Butter and jelly be Upon Him) doing the Michael Jackson moonwalk around the Kabbie...

Before making fun of a religion's practices like circling the Kaaba, might take a look at some of the things Christians do. Eating the body and blood however symbolically of their Savior comes readily to mind.

What if a person is not religious at all?

can they poke fun at all religions?

if not why not?

Could you strap a box on your head without feeling silly?
How is circling the Kaaba or eating Jesus not funny?

why not laugh?

Oh yeah, it's really kind of sad and pathetic..

nevermind...

Last edited:
And a very brutal and successful campaign it was. Militarily, it was impressive. However, the Black Stone of the Ka'aba had no relation to Adam before those who submit said otherwise. The only logical question to that is, "why?"

Herein lies the pagan assimilation. They got to keep a piece of their heritage after being violently conquered. It helps to quell future uprisings. As the days turned into years, and the years turned into generations, there weren't many people left to speak of what the Ka'aba was really meant for. So became the lore we hear today regarding it.
Obviously, you have never read the historical accounts about the conquest of Mecca or you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement. It was an almost bloodless affair with very little retribution towards the citizens.

Also, the Quran tells all about the pagan history of the Kabba before Muhammad restored it to it's present condition. And all muslims are aware of it's pre-Islamic history.

I highly suggest that you read the Quran in order to know what you are talking about before posting more ill informed nonsense. .. :cool:
Should I read the part about beating your wife and killing people who don't believe that mohammed was anything more than a camel dung herder?

And a very brutal and successful campaign it was. Militarily, it was impressive. However, the Black Stone of the Ka'aba had no relation to Adam before those who submit said otherwise. The only logical question to that is, "why?"

Herein lies the pagan assimilation. They got to keep a piece of their heritage after being violently conquered. It helps to quell future uprisings. As the days turned into years, and the years turned into generations, there weren't many people left to speak of what the Ka'aba was really meant for. So became the lore we hear today regarding it.
Obviously, you have never read the historical accounts about the conquest of Mecca or you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement. It was an almost bloodless affair with very little retribution towards the citizens.

Also, the Quran tells all about the pagan history of the Kabba before Muhammad restored it to it's present condition. And all muslims are aware of it's pre-Islamic history.

I highly suggest that you read the Quran in order to know what you are talking about before posting more ill informed nonsense. .. :cool:
Should I read the part about beating your wife and killing people who don't believe that mohammed was anything more than a camel dung herder?

Be honest, who doesn't want a religion that lets you smack your wife when she deserves it. :)

Little more involved as I recall but still. Gotta start with a little touch but can progress as events warrant to actual smacks. Always sounded to me like the escalation of force we have in our laws where 'stand your ground' isn't the law. If you can retreat, you must retret, if that doesn't work may use just enouhg force to defend yourself and then retreat, if that doesn't work may use lethal force. Islam simply came up with it first.

Worth mentioning by the by, Judaism and Christianity don't forbid beating spouses. And presumedly if you're allowed to own slaves, they're not in love being slaves so some physical force is called for.

Worth mentioning by the by, Judaism and Christianity don't forbid beating spouses. And presumedly if you're allowed to own slaves, they're not in love being slaves so some physical force is called for.
Actually, the New Testament doesn't forbid the owning of slaves.

In fact, the apostle Paul in the NT book of Philemon tells an escaped slave to return to his master and be a good worker. ..... :cool:

Taqiyya is jihad by deception in Islam.
Taqiyya means that that you should never trust a Muslim on politics, religions, and Islamic doctrines. Always presume that what you hear or read from Muslims are lies and misrepresentation. Determine the truth by yourself later with research.

Christians should never listen to Judaism teachings about who Jesus is or what Jesus accomplished.

Taqiyya is jihad by deception in Islam.
Taqiyya means that that you should never trust a Muslim on politics, religions, and Islamic doctrines. Always presume that what you hear or read from Muslims are lies and misrepresentation. Determine the truth by yourself later with research.

Christians should never listen to Judaism teachings about who Jesus is or what Jesus accomplished.

Jewish teachings are from where the concept of a Messiah comes. Don't have to use a Jewish source disproving Jesus as Messiah, but you do have to accpet Jewish teachings on who the Messiah will be, and what he'll dop. From there you can use just Christianity and ask yourself if what the supposed Messiah did syncs up with the prophecies.

It doesn't. Jesus wasn't the Jewish Messiah. Wasn't a literal relative of God. And sure as poop wasn't God incarnate.

The first act by Muhammad after conquering Mecca was to go to the Kabba and destroy the 360 idols which were located both inside and outside the building.

And a very brutal and successful campaign it was. .

"Very Brutal?"

the conquest of Mecca was bloodless and ended years of warfare and violence between Quraysh and the Muslims

All warfare is very brutal. Trying to paint an armed conflict otherwise is like putting lipstick on a pig.

Very Brutal is your stupid refusal to accept that a bloodless conquest is different that a massacre of the entire population of Mecca.

But, as always, your amazing capacity for being an idiot is entertaining.

The first act by Muhammad after conquering Mecca was to go to the Kabba and destroy the 360 idols which were located both inside and outside the building.

And a very brutal and successful campaign it was. .

"Very Brutal?"

the conquest of Mecca was bloodless and ended years of warfare and violence between Quraysh and the Muslims

All warfare is very brutal. Trying to paint an armed conflict otherwise is like putting lipstick on a pig.

Very Brutal is your stupid refusal to accept that a bloodless conquest is different that a massacre of the entire population of Mecca.

As would be my bitter reply I'm sure. Get back under your bridge.

As would be my bitter reply I'm sure. Get back under your bridge.

Oh you don't need to reply to me to continue to be idiotic.

Here's a great example of the blather that only you can generate:

Be honest, who doesn't want a religion that lets you smack your wife when she deserves it. :)

Little more involved as I recall but still. Gotta start with a little touch but can progress as events warrant to actual smacks. Always sounded to me like the escalation of force we have in our laws where 'stand your ground' isn't the law. If you can retreat, you must retret, if that doesn't work may use just enouhg force to defend yourself and then retreat, if that doesn't work may use lethal force. Islam simply came up with it first.

Few posters are capable of extrapolating their absurd interpretations into your fantastic burbles of moronic blitherings.

Not really.

Always trying to create enmity between Christians and Jews, with an eye towards damaging the alliance between the US and Israel.

Their targets?

trying to divide Us Jew from you pagan christers? LOL look at the history of you slimeballs againt us

What ever happens to you christers is well deserved

2000 year history of Jewish persecution

Christian Persecution of Jews over the Centuries Introduction mdash United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Not really.

Their targets?

trying to divide Us Jew from you pagan christers? LOL look at the history of you slimeballs againt us

What ever happens to you christers is well deserved

2000 year history of Jewish persecution

Christian Persecution of Jews over the Centuries Introduction mdash United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Mind your manners in the presence of your betters, boy.

Compared to Christianity, I love Islam. Never had a negative encounter with Muslims and have spoken at length with many about their faith. Maybe they're just better behaved talking shop not wanting to feed the 'all Muslims are terrorists' myth, or maybe Christians know deep down their faith is full of crap.

same here, I have Muslim friends and would take them over a fundamentalist christians any day

you won't find a Muslim or Jew eating this,

@Jeremiah @Irish Ram (or anyone else)........Let's see your attempt to refute this jewish Rabbi. ..... :cool:

So, you really aren't a Muslim, huh? Real Muslims believe that Jesus was the Messiah:

"When the angels said: O Mary, surely Allah gives thee good news with a word from Him (of one) whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, worthy of regard in this world and the Hereafter, and of those who are drawn nigh (to Allah)," Surah 3:45

Jews do not believe that Jesus was the Messiah, but Muslims DO. You are spreading trouble for Muslims by acting as though Muslims disbelieve in Jesus...I'm still NOT a Muslim though...today I have joined the Sabian faith.

Not trolling at all.

Jews and Muslims basically share the same theology of "One God".

And are both constantly confronted by Christian missionaries hell bent on saving their souls. .... :cool:

The same God, much as many people would have you believe differently.
I have also been approached by Christians trying to save my soul but, as subtle as I aren't, they got a fuck off tablet with the question - how do they know they're right?

Whilst I believe I have the right version, I'm not so fucking arrogant as to assume everyone else needs saving from their error.
Besides that, I see it this way, it doesn't matter what you call God, just that you call - and behave as a reasonable human being.
That's where the extremists of all types fuck up - the lot will go to hell because they corrupt faith to allow murder.
That applies just as much to a Muslim suicide bomber, a Jewish Zionist mass murderer or some prat of an Extremist Christian that goes around picketing soldiers' funerals.
The lot are fucking warped, and all are damned.

Compared to Christianity, I love Islam. Never had a negative encounter with Muslims and have spoken at length with many about their faith. Maybe they're just better behaved talking shop not wanting to feed the 'all Muslims are terrorists' myth, or maybe Christians know deep down their faith is full of crap.

same here, I have Muslim friends and would take them over a fundamentalist christians any day

you won't find a Muslim or Jew eating this,

True - we aren't that fucking filthy.

It's important here to mention that muslims believe that Jesus is the Messiah too.

God has said:
Sahih International
aqwas-ys.jpg
.[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ]. ...
aqwas-ym.jpg
(Quran, 3:45)

The titles of Jesus in Islam
al-Masih – “The Messiah”
Kalimatullaah – “God’s Word”
Qawl al-haqq – “sure word-of the truth”
Ruhun minhu – “a Spirit from Him( from God)”
Nabi – “prophet”
Rasul – meaning “messenger”
Isa ibn Maryam – “Jesus son of Mary” mentioned thirty three times.
Abd Allah – meaning “Servant of God”
Min al-muqareeabin – “among those who are close to God”
Wadjih – “worthy of esteem in this world and the next”
Mubarak – “blessed” as “a source of benefit for others

Forum List

Back