Jewish Rabbi Destroys The Christian Myth That Jesus Is The Messiah

Worth mentioning by the by, Judaism and Christianity don't forbid beating spouses. And presumedly if you're allowed to own slaves, they're not in love being slaves so some physical force is called for.
Actually, the New Testament doesn't forbid the owning of slaves.

In fact, the apostle Paul in the NT book of Philemon tells an escaped slave to return to his master and be a good worker. ..... :cool:
he also told that master to take him back as a brother and not as a slave.....(I hate it when people who've never read Philemon try to use it in an argument)......
Philemon 1:15 Perhaps the reason he was separated from you for a little while was that you might have him back forever— 16 no longer as a slave, but better than a slave, as a dear brother. He is very dear to me but even dearer to you, both as a fellow man and as a brother in the Lord.

17 So if you consider me a partner, welcome him as you would welcome me. 18 If he has done you any wrong or owes you anything, charge it to me. 19 I, Paul, am writing this with my own hand. I will pay it back—not to mention that you owe me your very self. 20 I do wish, brother, that I may have some benefit from you in the Lord; refresh my heart in Christ. 21 Confident of your obedience, I write to you, knowing that you will do even more than I ask.

Last edited:
Paul told the slave master to accept him as a brother in Christ.......but never said anything about him freeing the slave. ..... :cool:
odd that you could post that right after I quoted the text where he told him to take him back no longer a slave...I'm curious, did you bother to read it before you posted?...

Strange seeing a Muslim cite a Jew to troll Christians. :eusa_think:
Not trolling at all.

Jews and Muslims basically share the same theology of "One God".

And are both constantly confronted by Christian missionaries hell bent on saving their souls. .... :cool:
Muslims are hell bent on Jihad. It's a religion of death.

Compared to Christianity that starts off with a human sacrifice.
I see why you left Christianity.....your parents did a lousy job of explaining it to you.......it was a self-sacrifice....

Wait until you dig deeper (linguistically and geographical, with ice age sea levels factored in), you will realize that Judaism and Taoism are branches of Hinduism. You don't think that "Christ" and "Kristos" and "Krishna" are actually that unrelated, right...???

Btw Christians, don't forget to dedicate all your prayers to the Sun God Amen.

And don't get too excited ye fellow Jews and mock the Christians for worshiping the sun, because it's very bizzare that the Ancient Hymn to Aten is preserved in Psalm 104. Isn't sun worship supposed to be forbidden?

And btw Sunni Man, you Muslims most certainly do worship the sun. It's in the actions, not the words.

But my God, Christians really take the cake though, they practice a Demonic Vampiric and Cannibalistic ritual called the Eurachrist, where human flesh is supposedly consumed (Man is made in the image of G-d, right?) and human blood is supposedly drank.

All Hail Vlad the Impaler, Dracula the I, ancient forefather of the current English Monarchy.

Last edited:
Wait until you dig deeper (linguistically and geographical, with ice age sea levels factored in), you will realize that Judaism and Taoism are branches of Hinduism. You don't think that "Christ" and "Kristos" and "Krishna" are actually that unrelated, right...???

And don't get too excited ye fellow Jews and mock the Christians for worshiping the sun, because it's very bizzare that the Ancient Hymn to Aten is preserved in Psalm 104. Isn't sun worship supposed to be forbidden?

And btw Sunni Man, you Muslims most certainly do worship the sun. It's in the actions, not the words.

But my God, Christians really take the cake though, they practice a Demonic Vampiric and Cannibalistic ritual called the Eurachrist, where human flesh is supposedly consumed (Man is made in the image of G-d, right?) and human blood is supposedly drank.

All Hail Vlad the Impaler, Dracula the I, ancient forefather of the current English Monarchy.

Catholics you mean. Catholics are not Christian. Try to learn your facts first. There was this thing called the REFORMATION. Protestant's are against almost everything the RCC stands for.

Shhh, it's Jews being anti Christian - you can't mention that.

AWW geeee.-----poor Freddie was praying to the black rock -------
""MAKE THE MAN YELL OUT "DEATH TO THE CHRISTIANS" ""

sorry Freddie-----he was just presenting a calm---polite ----discussion on theology----
afterall----he is not in a mosque where kids are taught to belt out death threats.......

lol.....was this a bad joke or are you really that stupid?....

Strange seeing a Muslim cite a Jew to troll Christians. :eusa_think:
Not trolling at all.

Jews and Muslims basically share the same theology of "One God".

And are both constantly confronted by Christian missionaries hell bent on saving their souls. .... :cool:
Muslims are hell bent on Jihad. It's a religion of death.

Compared to Christianity that starts off with a human sacrifice.

Could you describe "human Sacrifice" and where exactly you see that in the teachings of Christianity?

Worth mentioning by the by, Judaism and Christianity don't forbid beating spouses. And presumedly if you're allowed to own slaves, they're not in love being slaves so some physical force is called for.

Why so two faced? Why do you mention Christianity when there is not one teaching of such a thing? Yet you fail to mention Islam and their treatment of women is well known? I am not sure I like your religion where dishonesty seems to be the norm.

But defend yourself, post the NT chapter and verse that states beating spouses is AOK. Or just a couple of words that you think say that.

Why so two faced? Why do you mention Christianity when there is not one teaching of such a thing? Yet you fail to mention Islam and their treatment of women is well known? I am not sure I like your religion where dishonesty seems to be the norm.

But defend yourself, post the NT chapter and verse that states beating spouses is AOK. Or just a couple of words that you think say that.

The teaching is infered by the absence of a prohibition plus the allowing of slaves.

The teaching is infered by the absence of a prohibition plus the allowing of slaves.

Slavery was such a Muslim/Jew thing. If you actually read the scripture you would see that the NT does not prohibit nor sanction slavery, just the opposite. But one again, post the chapter and verse or the few words from the NT you think proves your point.

New Living Translation
In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat your wife with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God's gift of new life. Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered.

An equal partner, do you really believe that women are treated as equal partners in the Muslim world?

Catholics you mean. Catholics are not Christian. Try to learn your facts first. There was this thing called the REFORMATION. Protestant's are against almost everything the RCC stands for.

You're telling me that Protestants don't partake in Communion?

You're telling me that Protestants don't partake in Communion?
Protestants (other than the Lutherans) don't believe in transubstantiation......we believe the communion elements are symbolic.....

Jews rejected Jesus as the Messiah had him crucified and in exchange, God leveled Jerusalem and had it vacant for almost 2,000 years

What are you talking about? Even after Rome sacked the city in 79AD after the revolt, large numbers of people lived there, lived there throughout the fall of the Western Empire, through the Byzantine Empire, through the Muslim Expansion, through the Crusades, through the Ottoman Empire, through the British Mandate, and through the Post-WW2 era. Jerusalem has never been vacant.

Forum List

Back