Jewish Necon Pundits Scared of Trump

Jewish neo-Cons are the same scum as non-Jewish neo-Cons...All that matters to them is cheap labor and an over-inflated Stock Portfolio.

They are all psychopaths, that includes their butt boy John McCain, it's obvious to many their insane goal is to start WWIII, if you read their statements and all the sabre-rattling and poking at Russia.

Only psychopaths and the actual insane WANT a WWIII.

War is a great way to invest in Military Vendors.
We fight to boost Wall Street, not to eradicate evil.

When did he say that? Didn't catch it. If there is a safe zone it should be negotiated between the US, Russia and the Syrian government. We can't indulge in any military offensive in support of Israeli/Saudi/Turkish funded and armed jihadists.
He said the only the safe zones in Syruia.. the rest I should have separated. That was my opinion. Let me go back and edit it.

Your opinion is fine, but a truce has to be reached in order to create a safe zone. If that can't be achieved through negotiation. The only other option is a military campaign. Which Turkey is trying to spearhead in the Aleppo/northern Syria area. Russia and the Syrian government don't take kindly to that idea. Without US support it wouldn't occur, but we don't need another war or possible Saudi-iranian regional strife which will magnify the chaos plus number of refugees generated out of it. Arab States should take in the refugees, they need the funding for it.

Jewish neo-Cons are the same scum as non-Jewish neo-Cons...All that matters to them is cheap labor and an over-inflated Stock Portfolio.

And you're not a neocon? :eusa_eh:
No way in Hell; neo-Cons are cold hearted, self-centered scum.

Hey you, stop making sense :tongue:

When did he say that? Didn't catch it. If there is a safe zone it should be negotiated between the US, Russia and the Syrian government. We can't indulge in any military offensive in support of Israeli/Saudi/Turkish funded and armed jihadists.
He said the only the safe zones in Syruia.. the rest I should have separated. That was my opinion. Let me go back and edit it.

Your opinion is fine, but a truce has to be reached in order to create a safe zone. If that can't be achieved through negotiation. The only other option is a military campaign. Which Turkey is trying to spearhead in the Aleppo/northern Syria area. Russia and the Syrian government don't take kindly to that idea. Without US support it wouldn't occur, but we don't need another war or possible Saudi-iranian regional strife which will magnify the chaos plus number of refugees generated out of it. Arab States should take in the refugees, they need the funding for it.

Sorry guy, you have a lot in common with neocons on foreign policy. Just by looking at your views on the I/P conflict. What about the Iraq war or nuclear deal with Iran? Or Syrian conflict?

Sorry guy, you have a lot in common with neocons on foreign policy. Just by looking at your views on the I/P conflict. What about the Iraq war or nuclear deal with Iran? Or Syrian conflict?

Please be specific as you are confusing me with someone else.

If banks were nationalized, that would take the incentive out of wars. No, I am not a collectivist.

They are all psychopaths, that includes their butt boy John McCain, it's obvious to many their insane goal is to start WWIII, if you read their statements and all the sabre-rattling and poking at Russia.

Exactly, young men and women as cannon fodder, coming home in body bags, all so Wall Street can get richer and then shaft everyone else.

All this stuff about "bringing Democracy" to the nations they invade, it's all horsecrap, only the gullible and truly ignorant believe that garbage.

I think so also, I've never read any comment you've made like those.

If banks were nationalized, that would take the incentive out of wars. No, I am not a collectivist.

I'm sort of akin to nationalizing banks.
What we REALLY need to do is enforce Sarbanes/Oxley so these Financial scumbags have their personal assets divested.

Jewish entertainment industry's latest attack on Trump

So you're pro-Syrian government, pro-neutrality on the I/P conflict, against the war on Iraq and against war-drums against Iran?

Exactly, young men and women as cannon fodder, coming home in body bags, all so Wall Street can get richer and then shaft everyone else.

All this stuff about "bringing Democracy" to the nations they invade, it's all horsecrap, only the gullible and truly ignorant believe that garbage.
That's all bullshit. If nations don't want Western style democracy them why force it? It is just the mantra for the big banks to make money on wars since they are the ones who finance them.

in the end,history has shown us the white trash forces of regression always lose, one has to look no further back to the defeat of the kraut eating heinie hordes and their "master race" . America now is a multi racial multicultural county that is not going back.

in a few short years white christian will make up less then 10% of the worlds population. You should learn to be just one group of many

Nice to know you Jews no longer hide your true colors, keep it up. :thup:

Trump just said in his news conference that there will be a safe zone in Syria for refugees. It should have been done a long time ago. But when the Global Elite wants to eliminate the Caucasian race and has an accomplice in the WH it did not happen. Our Congress also betrayed us by not pushing for it. I know it is the Administration's jurisdiction but it could have been forced through the appropriation of funds.

Guno is anti-Christian and anti-White....he has DOZENS and DOZENS of such posts and threads he's started, actually I think Guno is just anti-Everything.

Dick Cheney needs to b

So you're pro-Syrian government, pro-neutrality on the I/P conflict, against the war on Iraq and against war-drums against Iran?

I don't do ad hominems...get the Links to my postings, then we'll deal.

There are no Jews in that image; that ISN'T Jon Stewart.

in the end,history has shown us the white trash forces of regression always lose, one has to look no further back to the defeat of the kraut eating heinie hordes and their "master race" . America now is a multi racial multicultural county that is not going back.

in a few short years white christian will make up less then 10% of the worlds population. You should learn to be just one group of many

Trump just said in his news conference that there will be a safe zone in Syria for refugees. It should have been done a long time ago. But when the Global Elite wants to eliminate the Caucasian race and has an accomplice in the WH it did not happen. Our Congress also betrayed us by not pushing for it. I know it is the Administration's jurisdiction but it could have been forced through the appropriation of funds.

Guno is anti-Christian and anti-White....he has DOZENS and DOZENS of such posts and threads he's started, actually I think Guno is just anti-Everything.
I wanted to ask Guno a legit question. He is not interested in intelligent conversation. Indeependent you maybe able to answer it for me since you are a jewologist.

No trust me, Indeependent is okay, I like him....YOU therefore will like him also....this is an order, you WILL obey it, I'm Germanic....it's in your interests to obey, or else :whip::smoke:

Can you clarify a post where you state your nanny is Jewish?

Dick Cheney needs to b

I don't do ad hominems...get the Links to my postings, then we'll deal.

Quit fucking around with me, you and I had discussions on the I/P conflict. Your views mimic those of the Likud. Here's one example:

What will happen to us once "Palestine" is 'released'?

I can also assume that you're anti-Syrian government led by President Assad, anti-Iran and favored the war with Iraq.

I wanted to ask Guno a legit question. He is not interested in intelligent conversation. Indeependent you maybe able to answer it for me since you are a jewologist.

I will try.

No trust me, Indeependent is okay, I like him....YOU therefore will like him also....this is an order, you WILL obey it, I'm Germanic....it's in your interests to obey, or else :whip::smoke:

You seem to be defensive of Jewish people, I'm not, we're on different pages I think....

That's because Guno has no intelligence, he's been weirder than usual, posted some very crazy OPs last few days....perhaps he drinks? Home brewed Moonshine rots the brain I've heard.

I will try.
Here it is:
Guno posts one or two threads daily(?) to express his joy and pleasure that the White or Caucasian population is close to be a minority in the U.S.
My question is what ethnic group the jews belong to? Are jews not white?

Forum List

Back