Jewish Necon Pundits Scared of Trump

Nice to know you Jews no longer hide your true colors, keep it up. :thup:

When did he say that? Didn't catch it. If there is a safe zone it should be negotiated between the US, Russia and the Syrian government. We can't indulge in any military offensive in support of Israeli/Saudi/Turkish funded and armed jihadists.

Guno is anti-Christian and anti-White....he has DOZENS and DOZENS of such posts and threads he's started, actually I think Guno is just anti-Everything.

Can you clarify a post where you state your nanny is Jewish?

Exactly, young men and women as cannon fodder, coming home in body bags, all so Wall Street can get richer and then shaft everyone else.

All this stuff about "bringing Democracy" to the nations they invade, it's all horsecrap, only the gullible and truly ignorant believe that garbage.
Dick Cheney needs to b

Jewish entertainment industry's latest attack on Trump

So you're pro-Syrian government, pro-neutrality on the I/P conflict, against the war on Iraq and against war-drums against Iran?

I don't do ad hominems...get the Links to my postings, then we'll deal.

Quit fucking around with me, you and I had discussions on the I/P conflict. Your views mimic those of the Likud. Here's one example:

What will happen to us once "Palestine" is 'released'?

I can also assume that you're anti-Syrian government led by President Assad, anti-Iran and favored the war with Iraq.

So? You can't handle the truth?
Israel spends over 65% of it's budget on the IDF yet is building State of the Art cities.
Question...Did Gaza spend it's money on building State of the Art cities or State of the Art Tunnels into Israel and Egypt?

You fight a war to win, not drag it out to make money.
I really don't get how admiring Israel makes me a neo-Con.

Here's another post where you mock Palestinian national identity:

Israel Quietly Push Anti-BDS Laws in USA And UK

If I dig deeper, I'm sure I'll find posts where you support toppling the Syrian government by funding Al Qaeda members and support war on Iran. You're a Jewish neocon, that shares the views of Jewish supremacists. Jewish supremacists are anti-white. Seems as if you're trying hard to fit in.

I'm not getting into Gaza, what matters is that we adopt a neutral stance or better yet disengage from the region as a whole. Leave the Jews and their Arab cousins to resolve the issues there.

Please find a post where I advocate handouts or penalties to nations we do or do not favor.
Neo-Cons are defined by monetary gain at the expense of others.
I am anti using other nations' misery to increase anyone's portfolio.

You can be a Jewish nationalist all you want, and adopt anti-Syrian/Iranian/Palestinian positions and policies. But we're not helping with that in any way. Leave us out of it. And give up your character assassination campaign against Trump. Step aside and surrender the throne to the majority.

Guno is anti-Christian and anti-White....he has DOZENS and DOZENS of such posts and threads he's started, actually I think Guno is just anti-Everything.

Dick Cheney needs to b

Quit fucking around with me, you and I had discussions on the I/P conflict. Your views mimic those of the Likud. Here's one example:

I can also assume that you're anti-Syrian government led by President Assad, anti-Iran and favored the war with Iraq.

Israel spends over 65% of it's budget on the IDF yet is building State of the Art cities.
Question...Did Gaza spend it's money on building State of the Art cities or State of the Art Tunnels into Israel and Egypt?

I think the fundamental questions Bond wants to ask is:

Do you think Israel is more important than ANY nation on planet? Do you think it's worth starting WWIII for? Are Jews more special than ANYONE else and so deserve treating as such?

These I think, in concise way, are the questions Bond means....I think....Bond hello yes or no?

God determines the BIG picture.
I and many of my fellow Observant Jews resent Rapture Christians getting involved in Israel's affairs.
Israel is a very educated nation and really doesn't allies based on those giving handouts.
I wish the handouts to all nations would stop.
But Rapture Christians are too wealthy and too many and too stubborn to be hands off.

Well I'm not a Rapture Christian, they're too scary :eek-52: and obviously crazy :eek-52:

I don't really understand what you're saying in other comments, handouts to whom?
in the end,history has shown us the white trash forces of regression always lose, one has to look no further back to the defeat of the kraut eating heinie hordes and their "master race" . America now is a multi racial multicultural county that is not going back.

in a few short years white christian will make up less then 10% of the worlds population. You should learn to be just one group of many

Trump just said in his news conference that there will be a safe zone in Syria for refugees. It should have been done a long time ago. But when the Global Elite wants to eliminate the Caucasian race and has an accomplice in the WH it did not happen. Our Congress also betrayed us by not pushing for it. I know it is the Administration's jurisdiction but it could have been forced through the appropriation of funds.

When did he say that? Didn't catch it. If there is a safe zone it should be negotiated between the US, Russia and the Syrian government. We can't indulge in any military offensive in support of Israeli/Saudi/Turkish funded and armed jihadists.

War is a great way to invest in Military Vendors.
We fight to boost Wall Street, not to eradicate evil.

Exactly, young men and women as cannon fodder, coming home in body bags, all so Wall Street can get richer and then shaft everyone else.

All this stuff about "bringing Democracy" to the nations they invade, it's all horsecrap, only the gullible and truly ignorant believe that garbage.
Dick Cheney needs to b

Please be specific as you are confusing me with someone else.

So you're pro-Syrian government, pro-neutrality on the I/P conflict, against the war on Iraq and against war-drums against Iran?

I'm not getting into Gaza, what matters is that we adopt a neutral stance or better yet disengage from the region as a whole. Leave the Jews and their Arab cousins to resolve the issues there.

You must be an idiot if you truly believe someone should not be aware of global events and not have an opinion.

You seem to be defensive of Jewish people, I'm not, we're on different pages I think...
She has been crucified, gang raped and ridiculed on other threads because people thought otherwise.

I'm not sure, I'll rely on my own judgement. She seems to have discomfort acknowledging the real culprits here. Which is understandable if that's due to fear of backlash. It's puzzling if it's to paint a different picture of what's really happening. If the Jewish establishment wasn't in control in the US/EU, there would be no facilitation of mass migration, degeneration of our culture, overseas wars on behalf of Israel. Some Jewish people realize the movement behind Trump is unstoppable and therefore want to ride the bandwagon in hopes that we don't over throw them. Which is a means to render the revolution ineffective. And before we know it, we're back in the same situation with white's becoming increasing minority and more wars fought on behalf of Israel. They want to blend in, we don't. Jews are not white, they serve their tribe only.

Darling I've been called Nazi and every name from Nazi bitch, Nazi girl, Nazi scum, you get the picture....so when you say you're NOT sure....you're wrong. Defcon4 is right.

Oh and the latest yesterday, I apparently want to have all the Jews exterminated....NOT that I've ever advocated that of course, but to the deranged crowd it doesn't matter that I've never said anything.

ALL that matters: I'm a Right-Wing Nationalist and a Patriot....and THIS is VERY Nazi simply because I'm Austrian....and YOU KNOW WHO was Austrian also.

Dick Cheney needs to b

If I dig deeper, I'm sure I'll find posts where you support toppling the Syrian government by funding Al Qaeda members and support war on Iran. You're a Jewish neocon, that shares the views of Jewish supremacists. Jewish supremacists are anti-white. Seems as if you're trying hard to fit in.

Please find a post where I advocate handouts or penalties to nations we do or do not favor.

You can be a Jewish nationalist all you want, and adopt anti-Syrian/Iranian/Palestinian positions and policies. But we're not helping with that in any way. Leave us out of it. And give up your character assassination campaign against Trump. Step aside and surrender the throne to the majority.

Now I know you're an idiot...Trump's my man.

in the end,history has shown us the white trash forces of regression always lose, one has to look no further back to the defeat of the kraut eating heinie hordes and their "master race" . America now is a multi racial multicultural county that is not going back.

in a few short years white christian will make up less then 10% of the worlds population. You should learn to be just one group of many

Trump just said in his news conference that there will be a safe zone in Syria for refugees. It should have been done a long time ago. But when the Global Elite wants to eliminate the Caucasian race and has an accomplice in the WH it did not happen. Our Congress also betrayed us by not pushing for it. I know it is the Administration's jurisdiction but it could have been forced through the appropriation of funds.

War is a great way to invest in Military Vendors.
We fight to boost Wall Street, not to eradicate evil.

Dick Cheney needs to b

Please be specific as you are confusing me with someone else.

Please dig deeper if it prevents you from posting more stupidity.

Do you think Israel is more important than ANY nation on planet? Do you think it's worth starting WWIII for? Are Jews more special than ANYONE else and so deserve treating as such?

These I think, in concise way, are the questions Bond means....I think....Bond hello yes or no?

I and many of my fellow Observant Jews resent Rapture Christians getting involved in Israel's affairs.
Israel is a very educated nation and really doesn't allies based on those giving handouts.
But Rapture Christians are too wealthy and too many and too stubborn to be hands off.

Well I'm not a Rapture Christian, they're too scary :eek-52: and obviously crazy :eek-52:

I don't really understand what you're saying in other comments, handouts to whom?

Dick Cheney needs to b

You must be an idiot if you truly believe someone should not be aware of global events and not have an opinion.

You're putting words in my mouth after I exposed that you're a typical Jewish neocon. If you deny you're a neocon, you're still a Jewish supremacist. I know much more about you on current events/political situation overseas, I'm not getting into it on this thread. Since I'm not pro-Arab but not anti-Arab. I don't want any association with your tribe and don't want to fight wars on your behalf while your people are striving to achieve the genocide of the white people.

You seem to be defensive of Jewish people, I'm not, we're on different pages I think...
She has been crucified, gang raped and ridiculed on other threads because people thought otherwise.

I'm not sure, I'll rely on my own judgement. She seems to have discomfort acknowledging the real culprits here. Which is understandable if that's due to fear of backlash. It's puzzling if it's to paint a different picture of what's really happening. If the Jewish establishment wasn't in control in the US/EU, there would be no facilitation of mass migration, degeneration of our culture, overseas wars on behalf of Israel. Some Jewish people realize the movement behind Trump is unstoppable and therefore want to ride the bandwagon in hopes that we don't over throw them. Which is a means to render the revolution ineffective. And before we know it, we're back in the same situation with white's becoming increasing minority and more wars fought on behalf of Israel. They want to blend in, we don't. Jews are not white, they serve their tribe only.

Darling I've been called Nazi and every name from Nazi bitch, Nazi girl, Nazi scum, you get the picture....so when you say you're NOT sure....you're wrong. Defcon4 is right.

Oh and the latest yesterday, I apparently want to have all the Jews exterminated....NOT that I've ever advocated that of course, but to the deranged crowd it doesn't matter that I've never said anything.

ALL that matters: I'm a Right-Wing Nationalist and a Patriot....and THIS is VERY Nazi simply because I'm Austrian....and YOU KNOW WHO was Austrian also.

Just remind me never shower at your house... ( I know it was wrong but it funny to me while I logoff quickly never to be seen again tonight )

Yeah idiot, you/re trying to ride the bandwagon and infiltrate his movement from within. White's are aware of that, in the end you're Jewish and we are familiar with your tactics.

Just remind me never shower at your house... ( I know it was wrong but it funny to me while I logoff quickly never to be seen again tonight )

OMG what's the matter....you're not afraid of the possible false shower heads are you? :eek-52: :scared1:

Dick Cheney needs to b

You're putting words in my mouth after I exposed that you're a typical Jewish neocon. If you deny you're a neocon, you're still a Jewish supremacist. I know much more about you on current events/political situation overseas, I'm not getting into it on this thread. Since I'm not pro-Arab but not anti-Arab. I don't want any association with your tribe and don't want to fight wars on your behalf while your people are striving to achieve the genocide of the white people.

So should I just put you on Ignore?

Yeah idiot, you/re trying to ride the bandwagon and infiltrate his movement from within. White's are aware of that, in the end you're Jewish and we are familiar with your tactics.
Please elaborate...I find psychopaths fascinating.

John Podhoretz.

Ben Shapiro.

Jennifer Rubin.

Jonah Goldberg.

Charles Krauthammer.

And Here We Go, As Expected, From Ben Shapiro: “The Anti-Semites Are Out In Force For Trump” | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

If they're Jewish and *cough* conservatives, they're wetting their pants about Trump.

Understand this well: Jewish "conservatives" are very rarely advocates for whites or traditionalism. They're typically Israel-first warmongers who see their role in life as keeping an eye on anyone who might meddle with Jewish ethno-interests.

Pssst... Donald Trump daughter, her children, and her husband are JEWISH!

So the anti-Semite support is puzzling but the Jewish Conservatives should know better, and should know Donald Trump is not racist nor anti-Semite but just a typical New York ass...

I reiterate...All neo-Cons are scum.
God and Country are meaningless to them.

Please elaborate and are you CONfusing me as a Neo-Con?

My post did not state such.

Please elaborate...I find psychopaths fascinating.

"I find psychopaths fascinating."

Please never get into a car with one though :eek-52:

"infiltrate his movement from within.
Yeah, being educated is a real bad attribute.

"infiltrate his movement from within.
Yeah, being educated is a real bad attribute.

Well, I need the bed....this always happens when I run out of these:

doritos-cool-ranch.gif

Sans Doritos Cool Ranch = nothing left but bed.

You're free to do as you wish, I have you figured out Jewish supremacist. You're not part of us and will never be.

You're free to do as you wish, I have you figured out Jewish supremacist. You're not part of us and will never be.

One's thing's for sure, in the intellect department I'm definitely your superior.
Your problem is that your not in the least interesting.

One's thing's for sure, in the intellect department I'm definitely your superior.

I thought you were going to put me on ignore, kikeboy?

I thought you were going to put me on ignore, kikeboy?
Getting close as you are not giving me cause to be witty.
I AM impressed that you figured out the keyboard.
And please spell "Kikeboy" proper case.
Question...Was it the Jew at work that got the promotion that makes you what you are or was it the Jews in High School that got Salutatorian and Valedictorian?
Something in the area of White Trashhood is driving your lack of wit.

Forum List

Back