Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
John Podhoretz.

Ben Shapiro.

Jennifer Rubin.

Jonah Goldberg.

Charles Krauthammer.

And Here We Go, As Expected, From Ben Shapiro: “The Anti-Semites Are Out In Force For Trump” | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

If they're Jewish and *cough* conservatives, they're wetting their pants about Trump.

Understand this well: Jewish "conservatives" are very rarely advocates for whites or traditionalism. They're typically Israel-first warmongers who see their role in life as keeping an eye on anyone who might meddle with Jewish ethno-interests.

Interesting

Yes isn't it? One would think ALL the usual fanatics would be Going Postal here like they're doing on "other threads" shall we say.

Wonder where they all are? It's not as if they can't have noticed interesting threads like this one.....

Do we think it's because William is American....or shall we say William isn't Austrian and female?

They are watching Super Tuesday, losing their shit over Trump...

Don't forget ADL, they're still sending out their journalists over the David Duke thing. Because David Duke is anti-Jewish, it's not like they actually care about his past.

More:

Micah Cohen

David Wasserman

Last edited:
Don't forget ADL, they're still sending out their journalists over the David Duke thing. Because David Duke is anti-Jewish, it's not like they actually care about his past.

That whole thing is stupid, but it's all they now have really. The Donald is popular because he's saying what people have wanted to hear for YEARS, but the Politically Correct crowd have shut people up, The Donald doesn't care what the Politically Correct Crowd say or THINK.

ACLU/ADL/SPLC they earn their money on hatred, as such all are hypocrites.

Trump was asked about radical Islam, he stated it's a problem for Germany, Brussels, and Sweden. Very interesting statement here. He's referring to the mass migration. He clearly seeks to retain European majority across white nations. Another reason why white's need to go out and support him.

I will be very disappointed in the republican establishment if they refuse to unite behind him and create obstacles along the road.

Trump was asked about radical Islam, he stated it's a problem for Germany, Brussels, and Sweden. Very interesting statement here. He's referring to the mass migration. He clearly seeks to retain European majority across white nations. Another reason why white's need to go out and support him.

I will be very disappointed in the republican establishment if they refuse to unite behind him and create obstacles along the road.

Exactly, another reason why they hate The Donald also why they make unhinged and hysterical comments like "Trump is The New Hitler" et al.

EVERYONE who wants to protect and preserve their own nation from invasion of savages is The New Hitler....so Patriots are ALL Hitler....and we're meant to take these psychopaths seriously, when they comment such lunacy?

It's important to European Patriots like me that The Donald gets elected also, with Traitor Bitch Merkel thrown overboard and with The Donald in the WH, then we can stop certain groups such as Commie UN and the Neo-Conservatives evil plans....and they KNOW we ARE THE big threat to their evil plans....why else do you think they're trying to demonise all of us with their hysterical and deranged name calling and slurs? The Donald we hope really derails them.

They will say "oh those people are a joke"....really? So why are they so obviously afraid then if we're "a joke"?

Keeping the thing alive....that's the modus operandi.

in the end,history has shown us the white trash forces of regression always lose, one has to look no further back to the defeat of the kraut eating heinie hordes and their "master race" . America now is a multi racial multicultural county that is not going back.

in a few short years white christian will make up less then 10% of the worlds population. You should learn to be just one group of many

Trump just said in his news conference that "there will be a safe zone in Syria for refugees."

My own opinion is: It should have been done a long time ago. But when the Global Elite wants to eliminate the Caucasian race and has an accomplice in the WH it did not happen. Our Congress also betrayed us by not pushing for it. I know it is the Administration's jurisdiction but it could have been forced through the appropriation of funds.

Last edited:
in the end,history has shown us the white trash forces of regression always lose, one has to look no further back to the defeat of the kraut eating heinie hordes and their "master race" . America now is a multi racial multicultural county that is not going back.

in a few short years white christian will make up less then 10% of the worlds population. You should learn to be just one group of many
Guno, I want to ask you a question if you are willing to give an intelligent answer instead of shit slinging. Are you up to it?

Nice to know you Jews no longer hide your true colors, keep it up. :thup:

Trump just said in his news conference that there will be a safe zone in Syria for refugees. It should have been done a long time ago. But when the Global Elite wants to eliminate the Caucasian race and has an accomplice in the WH it did not happen. Our Congress also betrayed us by not pushing for it. I know it is the Administration's jurisdiction but it could have been forced through the appropriation of funds.

When did he say that? Didn't catch it. If there is a safe zone it should be negotiated between the US, Russia and the Syrian government. We can't indulge in any military offensive in support of Israeli/Saudi/Turkish funded and armed jihadists.

When did he say that? Didn't catch it. If there is a safe zone it should be negotiated between the US, Russia and the Syrian government. We can't indulge in any military offensive in support of Israeli/Saudi/Turkish funded and armed jihadists.
He said only the safe zones in Syria.. the rest I should have separated. That was my opinion. Let me go back and edit it.

Jewish neo-Cons are the same scum as non-Jewish neo-Cons...All that matters to them is cheap labor and an over-inflated Stock Portfolio.

He said the only the safe zones in Syruia.. the rest I should have separated. That was my opinion. Let me go back and edit it.

Your opinion is fine, but a truce has to be reached in order to create a safe zone. If that can't be achieved through negotiation. The only other option is a military campaign. Which Turkey is trying to spearhead in the Aleppo/northern Syria area. Russia and the Syrian government don't take kindly to that idea. Without US support it wouldn't occur, but we don't need another war or possible Saudi-iranian regional strife which will magnify the chaos plus number of refugees generated out of it. Arab States should take in the refugees, they need the funding for it.

Jewish neo-Cons are the same scum as non-Jewish neo-Cons...All that matters to them is cheap labor and an over-inflated Stock Portfolio.

And you're not a neocon? :eusa_eh:

They are all psychopaths, that includes their butt boy John McCain, it's obvious to many their insane goal is to start WWIII, if you read their statements and all the sabre-rattling and poking at Russia.

Only psychopaths and the actual insane WANT a WWIII.

He said the only the safe zones in Syruia.. the rest I should have separated. That was my opinion. Let me go back and edit it.

Your opinion is fine, but a truce has to be reached in order to create a safe zone. If that can't be achieved through negotiation. The only other option is a military campaign. Which Turkey is trying to spearhead in the Aleppo/northern Syria area. Russia and the Syrian government don't take kindly to that idea. Without US support it wouldn't occur, but we don't need another war or possible Saudi-iranian regional strife which will magnify the chaos plus number of refugees generated out of it. Arab States should take in the refugees, they need the funding for it.

No way in Hell; neo-Cons are cold hearted, self-centered scum.

Well Turkey are lead by another psychopath Erdogan, who also openly has said not only he wants to re-create Ottoman Empire he's twice now also said he wants to, in his words "reclaim Jerusalem"....and Washington DC and Traitor Bitch Merkel back a lunatic like Erdogan? WTF?

Forum List

Back