Jewish Necon Pundits Scared of Trump

You're putting words in my mouth after I exposed that you're a typical Jewish neocon. If you deny you're a neocon, you're still a Jewish supremacist. I know much more about you on current events/political situation overseas, I'm not getting into it on this thread. Since I'm not pro-Arab but not anti-Arab. I don't want any association with your tribe and don't want to fight wars on your behalf while your people are striving to achieve the genocide of the white people.

So should I just put you on Ignore?

You're free to do as you wish, I have you figured out Jewish supremacist. You're not part of us and will never be.

One's thing's for sure, in the intellect department I'm definitely your superior.
Your problem is that your not in the least interesting.

I thought you were going to put me on ignore, kikeboy?

Something in the area of White Trashhood is driving your lack of wit.

'White trash' , 'Intellectually superior to whites' , etc...wow, that wasn't too difficult getting you to show your true colors. :rofl:

Intellectually superior yet flocks to white nations. Go to Israel where you belong.

So should I just put you on Ignore?

You're free to do as you wish, I have you figured out Jewish supremacist. You're not part of us and will never be.

One's thing's for sure, in the intellect department I'm definitely your superior.

'White trash' , 'Intellectually superior to whites' , etc...wow, that wasn't too difficult getting you to show your true colors. :rofl:

Intellectually superior yet flocks to white nations. Go to Israel where you belong.

Come on, you can better than that.
Other than being a Muslim sympathizer, even though they enjoy beheading Christians, what else do you do for fun?

Come on, you can better than that.
Other than being a Muslim sympathizer, even though they enjoy beheading Christians, what else do you do for fun?

The people who behead(Shia Muslims, Americans, Christians but no Jews) are those you support.

EXCLUSIVE: Moment Israeli commandos rescue Islamic militants in Syria

Jewish Americans are also lobbying America into toppling the secular leader of Syria, who's an Alawite and not even considered a Muslim by the majority of Muslims. Show me one instance where Alawite's have beheaded a Christian? Or Hezbollah for that matter? Those killing are your Sunni Arab partners. Which not surprisingly, your country sympathize with:

Ya'alon: In choice between Iran and ISIS, I prefer ISIS

You prefer ISIS beheading everyone but the Zionist Jews as opposed to a secular leader, who may be brutal but for good reasons.

Christians and Hezbollah fight the Israeli/Turkish and Saudi sponsored Wahabi extremists in Lebanon:
'They Accept Us as We Are;' Christians Join Forces With Muslim Group Hezbollah to Fight ISIS in Lebanon

Historically Shiite Muslims have been on the opposite side of Islam. They didn't partake in Muslim conquests of Christian territory, as opposed to your Jewish tribe which took sides with the Sunni Muslims. Before Saladin came after Christian Jerusalem, he cracked down on Shia Muslims. So no, I don't prefer any of you. I prefer that my country doesn't fight wars on behalf of Saudi Arabia and Israel, or support anti-American Jihadists on their behalf.

Forum List

Back