Jewish does not equal Zionist

Elutherian

BadMother****er
Oct 13, 2009
Why is it that attacking the Isreali state is seen as an attack on the Jewish religion and race?

Why is it that attacking the Isreali state is seen as an attack on the Jewish religion and race?

Because its a liberal tactic that was worked.

Example: 'If you don't agree with my political agenda, you're a racist!!!'

Oh probably to name one at random... because there are close to 50 Muslim countries and 1 Jewish Country.

Ain't my fault they decided to move there! If I decided to move down to Alabama all by myself and go live in a trailer park full of red necks, it's my own damn fault if I get lynched to death!

Oh probably to name one at random... because there are close to 50 Muslim countries and 1 Jewish Country.

The Zionist Jews want to maintain the victim status they have carefully cultivated over the years.

Interesting you claim the people who have 50 countries as opposed to those who have only one are the victims.

Anyone who attacks the Jews is an Islamo-fascist and an enemy of humanity. That's why Adolph, Joseph, and Hermann committed suicide. They knew what the good guys due to enemies of humanity.

The Zionist Jews want to maintain the victim status they have carefully cultivated over the years.

Interesting you claim the people who have 50 countries as opposed to those who have only one are the victims.

Hey man, the holocaust was a terrible thing. But killing off Palestinians ain't justifyable because of it. It's a hell of a lot easier to discriminate against a muslim in this country than it is to discriminate against a jew.

Ain't my fault they decided to move there! If I decided to move down to Alabama all by myself and go live in a trailer park full of red necks, it's my own damn fault if I get lynched to death!

I suppose it was the Jews fault for living in Germany too?

Anyone who attacks the Jews is an Islamo-fascist and an enemy of humanity. That's why Adolph, Joseph, and Hermann committed suicide. They knew what the good guys due to enemies of humanity.

Humanity is Humanity... don't matter the race, religion, or creed. But killing people ain't right... even if it is done by some of our hebrew brothers.

Hey man, the holocaust was a terrible thing. But killing off Palestinians ain't justifyable because of it. It's a hell of a lot easier to discriminate against a muslim in this country than it is to discriminate against a jew.

It sure is a shame. And you don't suppose there is enough room in 50 countries to house a few of their own?

I suppose it was the Jews fault for living in Germany too?

Now that's different... they were there before Hitler. But last I checked the palestinians were there before Isreal. That's just history.

It sure is a shame. And you don't suppose there is enough room in 50 countries to house a few of their own?

You've got to stop thinking of it like sports. See, I always support the Packers, cause I like them. But you don't always support Isreal just because they're Jewish. If the Muslims had did what Isreal did in invading palestine, I'd be pissed at them too.

You've got to stop thinking of it like sports. See, I always support the Packers, cause I like them. But you don't always support Isreal just because they're Jewish. If the Muslims had did what Isreal did in invading palestine, I'd be pissed at them too.

Israel didn't "invade" Palestine. Israel, the modern country, received the land from the UN in a partition, one promised by the British in the Balfour Declaration. There was no "invasion" except by Arab countries surrounding it in 1948 and after.

Israel didn't "invade" Palestine. Israel, the modern country, received the land from the UN in a partition, one promised by the British in the Balfour Declaration. There was no "invasion" except by Arab countries surrounding it in 1948 and after.

Well that's alright then, I'll just get a partition from the UN saying I own half of Canada. When I tell everyone to leave their homes I'll assure them it's not an invasion.

Well that's alright then, I'll just get a partition from the UN saying I own half of Canada. When I tell everyone to leave their homes I'll assure them it's not an invasion.
Knock yourself out there, nappy-haired boy.

Knock yourself out there, nappy-haired boy.

Nappy haired? Damn son, you are lucky I'm on the other side of this screen.

Forum List

Back