Jew Removed From 'Peace' Event After Challenging Rep. Tlaib About Her Alleged Anti-Semitism!!!

Jewish Groups That Aid Israel’s War Crimes Can’t Deny All Responsibility for Those Crimes

Here is something that can be said with great confidence. It is racist – antisemitic, if you prefer – to hold Jews, individually or collectively, accountable for Israel’s crimes. Jews are not responsible for Israel’s war crimes, even if the Israeli state presumes to implicate Jews in its crimes by falsely declaring it represents all Jews in the world.

Very obviously, it is not the fault of Jews that Israel commits war crimes, or that Israel uses Jews collectively as a political shield, exploiting sensitivities about the historical suffering of Jews at the hands of non-Jews to immunise itself from international opprobrium.

But here is something that can be said with equal certainty. Israel’s apologists – whether Jews or non-Jews – cannot deny all responsibility for Israel’s war crimes when they actively aid and abet Israel in committing those crimes, or when they seek to demonise and silence Israel’s critics so that those war crimes can be pursued in a more favourable political climate.

Such apologists – which sadly seems to include many of the community organisations in Britain claiming to represent Jews – want to have their cake and eat it.

Jewish Groups That Aid Israel’s War Crimes Can’t Deny All Responsibility for Those Crimes

Here is something that can be said with great confidence. It is racist – antisemitic, if you prefer – to hold Jews, individually or collectively, accountable for Israel’s crimes. Jews are not responsible for Israel’s war crimes, even if the Israeli state presumes to implicate Jews in its crimes by falsely declaring it represents all Jews in the world.

Very obviously, it is not the fault of Jews that Israel commits war crimes, or that Israel uses Jews collectively as a political shield, exploiting sensitivities about the historical suffering of Jews at the hands of non-Jews to immunise itself from international opprobrium.

But here is something that can be said with equal certainty. Israel’s apologists – whether Jews or non-Jews – cannot deny all responsibility for Israel’s war crimes when they actively aid and abet Israel in committing those crimes, or when they seek to demonise and silence Israel’s critics so that those war crimes can be pursued in a more favourable political climate.

Such apologists – which sadly seems to include many of the community organisations in Britain claiming to represent Jews – want to have their cake and eat it.
Can you specify a few of those crimes?

Can you prove they don't exist? Read the article- and consider you (and people like you) are who it's talking about- deniers, because, God, chosen, victim, holahoax and intellectually lazy morons called voters.

Can you prove they don't exist? Read the article- and consider you (and people like you) are who it's talking about- deniers, because, God, chosen, victim, holahoax and intellectually lazy morons called voters.
I want Links to where the article got the info.
I have to consider the fact that you are somewhat “Jew” paranoid in the first place.

God told me you were wrong.
So, you believe a non-existent entity over millions of years of evidence- I thought you said Trump made it a race by law- so, is Trump now God? I thought that was that nut-n-yahoo
I think you need to check yourself little man. I find Antisemites to be low life scumbags. Trump wasn’t God, he was President. As our current President is illustrating you can just make anything a law these days via executive orders. You really see Israel as more evil than radical Islam? You’re a moron!

I think you need to check yourself little man.
No, you don't think, big man

I find Antisemites to be low life scumbags.
You find what you want to see, big man

Trump wasn’t God, he was President.
Presidents, no matter what their beliefs can't change science, big man

You really see Israel as more evil than radical Islam?
I see evil for what it is, I don't care about religious labels, big man, in fact, I see group think in religion and politics as evil- why? Because, big men, like you, are stupid and choose to be that way because, religion/politics-

Go fuck yourself, big man- you have such a big dick (between your ears where your "think" allegedly occurs) it shouldn't be too terribly difficult-

I have to consider the fact that you are somewhat “Jew” paranoid in the first place.
No, I'm totally aware of "follow the money, see the agenda"- you can try to change my mind though- BTW, haven't I seen somewhere that if it's true it ain't paranoia? I seem to recall another little snippet- doing the same thing over and over expecting different results ain't real intelligent- oh, research for yourself- that's a prerequisite in self education- that way you're not as likely to forget what you find- though you may still remain in denial- that's a personal situation I have no hand in correcting- it's on the researcher-

No, I'm totally aware of "follow the money, see the agenda"- you can try to change my mind though- BTW, haven't I seen somewhere that if it's true it ain't paranoia? I seem to recall another little snippet- doing the same thing over and over expecting different results ain't real intelligent- oh, research for yourself- that's a prerequisite in self education- that way you're not as likely to forget what you find- though you may still remain in denial- that's a personal situation I have no hand in correcting- it's on the researcher-
I’m curious as to why Christians always have Jews running their organizations.

“If Israel has been the aggressor in the Middle East, the role of the United States in all this has been even more unlovely. The hypocrisy of the U.S. position is almost unbelievable – or would be if we were not familiar with U.S. foreign policy over the decades.”

Murray N. Rothbard (1967), This originally appeared in Left and Right

There are times when sensitive subject matters must be discussed; but actually, the more controversial the subjects, the more open discussion the better. How can anything be understood if politically motivated groups, whether those directly involved or ‘affected,’ government, or the collective propagandized masses, demand that particular conversations not be argued but only accepted as settled fact? This is a recipe for propaganda to reign supreme without question in order to marginalize or eliminate debate. Usually when this occurs, there are hidden agendas being pursued, and nothing is clearer than the subject of what is labeled as the Jewish State, but is actually a state controlled by the Zionists in bed with the Fascist controllers of America. The Jewish people worldwide are like any other people, with many good qualities and weaknesses like most all others. The Zionist rulers however, are different.

Zionist Israel and the U.S. Are One and the Same Monster!

Forum List

Back