Jew Removed From 'Peace' Event After Challenging Rep. Tlaib About Her Alleged Anti-Semitism!!!

Would you mind reposting when you’re sober? All I can gather from your post is “I hate Jews because they have more money than me”.

You are delusional and apparently retarded! Did you even attend college? Your reading comprehension sucks. :p I simply stated it is well documented Brooklyn (and New York state) orthodox Jews have various government welfare and ethnic group financial schemes in place to provide themselves with free stuff you nerd! Also, orthodox Jews treat their women just as barbarically although with a different style than Muslims do!
None of that is remotely true. Again, please repost when you’re sober.

This guy’s first mistake is continuing to have a (D) next his name while his Party feels it has the Jewish vote locked up and now must court the votes of extremists who want Jews wiped off the earth. Rep. Motherfucker has no tolerance for Jews. Why not at least call your Party out? Don’t try and bust up a Muslim rally .... go to the DNC and have a WTF meeting.

So Asian is not a race? You don’t determine the rules. You’re an old uneducated buffoon.
Nope- there are ONLY 3 races. Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid. My "formal" indoctrination ended a long time ago.
Jew is a religion. Period.
Asians can be oriental or Indian. Indians are quite obviously a part of the Negroid race, possibly integrated with the Mongoloid race. Asians are obviously a Mongoloid derivative. Most Europeans are Caucasoid as are most Jews. (Sammy Davis Jr doesn't count)
Offering up opinions based on observation and reading is not really uneducated. Education is merely a passing on of information. Education, like knowledge evolves.
Trying to discredit an informer is lame. The properly educated would provide evidence to refute presented evidence- but, alas, the lame can't.

Sorry. But who is the bigger THREAT to America...now please continue, I made my statement...and I am an agnostic!

Qjo3rgO.jpg

So Asian is not a race? You don’t determine the rules. You’re an old uneducated buffoon.
Nope- there are ONLY 3 races. Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid. My "formal" indoctrination ended a long time ago.
Asians can be oriental or Indian. Indians are quite obviously a part of the Negroid race, possibly integrated with the Mongoloid race. Asians are obviously a Mongoloid derivative. Most Europeans are Caucasoid as are most Jews. (Sammy Davis Jr doesn't count)
Offering up opinions based on observation and reading is not really uneducated. Education is merely a passing on of information. Education, like knowledge evolves.
Trying to discredit an informer is lame. The properly educated would provide evidence to refute presented evidence- but, alas, the lame can't.

LMAO...so says you?

LMAO...so says you?

Not just me- and I don't need political theatrics to validate me.

Mongoloid - Wikipedia

Mongoloid (/ˈmɒŋ.ɡə.lɔɪd/[1][2]) is a grouping of various people indigenous to East Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, North Asia, Polynesia, and the Americas. It is one of the traditional three races first introduced in the 1780s by members of the Göttingen School of History,[3] the other two groups being Caucasoid and Negroid.[4]

Caucasian race - Wikipedia

The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid[1] or Europid)[2] is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, which, depending on which of the historical race classifications is used, has usually included ancient and modern populations from Europe, Western Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, North Africa, and the Horn of Africa.[3][4]

First introduced in the 1780s by members of the Göttingen School of History,[5] the term denoted one of three purported major races of humankind (Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid).[6] In biological anthropology, Caucasoid has been used as an umbrella term for phenotypically similar groups from these different regions, with a focus on skeletal anatomy, and especially cranial morphology, without regard to skin tone.[7] Ancient and modern "Caucasoid" populations were thus not exclusively "white," but ranged in complexion from white-skinned to dark brown.[8]

Negroid - Wikipedia

Negroid (used as both a synonym and superset of Congoid)[1] is a historical grouping of human beings, once purported to be an identifiable race and applied as a political class by another dominant 'non-negroid' culture.[2] The term had been used by forensic and physical anthropologists to refer to individuals and populations that share certain morphological and skeletal traits that are frequent among populations in most of Sub-Saharan Africa and isolated parts of South and Southeast Asia (Negritos).[3][4] Within Africa, a racial dividing line separating Caucasoid physical types from Negroid physical types was held to have existed, with Negroid groups forming most of the population south of the area which stretched from the southern Sahara desert in the west to the African Great Lakes in the southeast.[5]

First introduced in the early racial science and anthropometry of the 1780s by members of the Göttingen School of History,[6] Negroid denoted one of the three purported major races of humankind (alongside Caucasoid and Mongoloid).[7] Many social scientists have argued that such analyses are rooted in sociopolitical and historical processes rather than in empirical observation.[8] However, Negroid as a biological classification remains in use in forensic anthropology.[9] The term today is usually considered racist, along with the term it derived from, Negro.

Forum List

Back