Jew Removed From 'Peace' Event After Challenging Rep. Tlaib About Her Alleged Anti-Semitism!!!

I think the dems are lookin to flip ny republican when jews and black men flip the switch for trump. As of this moment you can be confident of trump getting a larger share of those two demographics in left wing strangle hold ...i mean strong holds ...for now

All ya have to do is flip queens and nassau alone and that should do it ...staten island I'm pretty sure went trump in 2016....Russians! And Wops ...Suffolk like staten island went trump 2016 to..

Queens and Nassau that's all he needs ...upstate is mostly red counties already
Without Queens and Nassau Brooklyn and the City cant hand the rest of the state over to the dems .

Thiers about 1.2 million jews in the 5 boroughs alone ...Nassau Suffolk and the northern NY burbs thiers about another million + ...
Jews are gonna be forced to wear yellow stars again ?

REPORT: Harvard alumna says prof 'assaulted' her after asking 'simple question'

The elite Harvard Club is under fire as an incident that allegedly occurred last year has reportedly evolved into a lawsuit.

Citing court papers, the New York Post reported that Vanessa Levine, a Harvard alumna, is suing the Harvard Club after she says she was assaulted by a Harvard professor during a 2019 speaking event by a former Palestine Liberation Organization official.

“I said no, I earned my way here, I got my master’s degree at Harvard, you are not going to kick me out for simply asking a question." Tweet This

The talk, titled “The Hundred Years’ War on Palestine," had entered a Q&A portion, according to The New York Post, and Levine asked how there could be peace when Palestinians were instructed, “to support terrorism against Jews and Israelis."

“How are you expecting the next generation to have peace?” she asked.

According to court papers obtained by the New York Post, the audience immediately began vocally attacking Levine.

While attempting to seize the microphone from her, Harvard finance professor Faris Mousa Saah allegedly called Levine a whore in Arabic and forcefully grabbed her arm. Saah said he feared Levine would attack Rashid Khalidi and that she was “aggressively and maniacally” moving with the microphone, according to the New York Post.

Though she did ask her question, the audience reportedly turned hostile, with one woman calling for Levine to be kicked out of the club.

Levine left the building, and on the sidewalk, she posted a video describing the incident on Facebook.

"Last night, a Palestinian man physically and verbally assaulted me because he was threatened by my words," Levine wrote in the 2019 post.

Which is a good question ...if ya ever seen clips of Palestinian sesame street its kill kill kill the jew
abc 123 kill the heebs ...
Why even deny it leftards ?

Video and rest of article at link above ...she got a typical all natural jewish girls rack .....boom just sayin jewish girls have great tits ....could be all the schmear

Islam is not a race.
Neither is jew.
Tell that to a Jew. They have no problem saying they are “Jew first”, yet if anyone else says that then they are racist.

Not true. You calling me a Jew is not racist? You calling me an oppressor of Islam is insane.

No idea what you are saying.

Jews priding themselves on being Jew isn’t racist. But a white person being proud of being white is “racist”. It’s a big reason why lots of people don’t like Jews, because they are hypocrites.

Islam is not a race.
Neither is jew.
Tell that to a Jew. They have no problem saying they are “Jew first”, yet if anyone else says that then they are racist.

Not true. You calling me a Jew is not racist? You calling me an oppressor of Islam is insane.

No idea what you are saying.

Jews priding themselves on being Jew isn’t racist. But a white person being proud of being white is “racist”. It’s a big reason why lots of people don’t like Jews, because they are hypocrites.
That is true. White means racist. So has the country gone. Oddly

Personally, I don't like Rashida Tliab one bit.

She is a looney liberal that gives muslims a bad name. ... :cool:
It's like claiming all Italians are part of organized crime.
Simply not true.
Unfortunately Muslims have a huge percentage of their population that are considered extremists. 10%
When you have over a billion Muslims in the world...that alot of angry fuckers looking for revenge.
It makes them even worse when the majority of that community sit idly by and lend cover to the fundamentalists. At some point, when the fundies start a shooting conflict they'll be caught in a cross-fire and it will be too late to set themselves apart.

I think it's funny that Jews pushed for immigration policies which made people like Tlaib, and that other bulbhead possible...
Well...I guess there is always Israel...for you...thanks kikes.
Anyone who lends support to a group working for the destruction of Israel should NEVER be allowed, Aliyah. EVER.

I understand. Many of these people are just assholes that gives the decent folks in the religion a bad name.
George Soros when it comes to Jews.
Catholic priests when it comes to Christianity.
It's like Don Lemon with the Gay Community, or Rosie O'Donnell.

When former New York State Assemblyman Dov Hikind, a conservative Democrat and a Jew, challenged Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) about her alleged anti-Semitism at a Muslims for Peace event on Sunday at Rutgers University, several police officers surrounded him and then forcibly removed him from the event.

As Hikind, the founder of Americans Against Anti-Semitism, was being forced out of the room, the attendees started chanting “Ra-shi-da! Ra-shi-da! Ra-shi-da!” After the altercation, Hikind tweeted, “Police just ejected me from an event of @Muslims4Peace at @RutgersU which was a fine event until @RashidaTlaib showed up. I challenged her about her antisemitism and spreading of an anti-Jewish blood libel! She had no answer for me. They will never silence us! Cc @IlhanMN.”

While Tlaib was onstage speaking, Hikind had stood up and asked her, “What about your anti-Semitism? What about your blood libel?” It was then that the police surrounded him and forced him to leave. […]

“It undermines the foundations of this country when people play politics with anti-Semitism,” Hikind told CBN News. “If it’s a Republican, we’ll speak out. If it’s a Democrat, we’ll be silent…I’m a Democrat and, unfortunately, my party has gone off the cliff. I mean its just outrageous what goes on. That there are two standards for hate.” …

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

------------
I know, a different demonRAT but she's in Talib's camp anyway.... It used to be the party of INFANTICIDE would side with the downtrodden minority....NOW it seems they REALIZED that there are MILLIONS more muslims that can become TOOLS of the DemonRAT party as long as they can continue to IMPORT this disease from all the 3rd world shitholes!!!!!

0mar_is_anti_semetic.jpg

Again that is stupid because the word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group"
So it is Arabs who are Semitic.
Jews are only Semitic if they are Arabs.

And saying the truth, that Israel is murdering in order to steal homes, is the truth, it is not blood-libel.

It's time for the Democrat party to put up or shut up. Liberal Muslim politicians can't preach about fighting hate when they're spending half their life hating Jews.

Wrong.
Muslims have never hated Jews.
Why would Palestinians have asked Jews to emigrate to Palestine in 1920, and why would they go, if there was any animosity at that time?

The conflict now between Zionists and Palestinians, is over land, and has nothing to do with religion.

I think it's funny that Jews pushed for immigration policies which made people like Tlaib, and that other bulbhead possible...
Well...I guess there is always Israel...for you...thanks kikes.
Anyone who lends support to a group working for the destruction of Israel should NEVER be allowed, Aliyah. EVER.

Nonsense.
All Jews should be working for the destruction of Israel, and most US Jews I know want Israel to be destroyed because Israel is murdering, stealing, and committing the mortal sins of arrogance and pride, (if you understand the 70AD reference).

It's like claiming all Italians are part of organized crime.
Simply not true.
Unfortunately Muslims have a huge percentage of their population that are considered extremists. 10%
When you have over a billion Muslims in the world...that alot of angry fuckers looking for revenge.

No, its not really because she is not condemning all Jews, but just Zionists in Israel, and they are guilty.
Israel is totally built on lies, murder, and stealing homes.
So they Zionists could steal the Arab homes in Palestine and create Israel out of them, they had to first murder the police, who were the British peacekeepers.
So the Zionists killed them all by blowing up the King David Hotel.
No where can you find the Palestinians committing similar crimes of mass murder.

No Judaism is NOT at all a race.
Jews are Hebrew, who are a type of Arabs.
Since the race is Arab (Semitic), and there Arabs who are not Jewish, then Jewish is not a race.

Since there are atheist Jews, like Netanyahu, Judaism would be best described as a culture.
But the idea of Chosen People and Promised Land is incredibly arrogant, narcissistic, and criminal.
Assuming there is a God who created all mankind, he certainly would not then chose one group above the others.
Anyone who would thing a God would act like that is very warped and dangerous.

Islam is not a race.
Neither is jew.

Jews do not oppress anyone if they follow Judaism.
But Zionist violate all what Judaism is supposed to stand for, like equality and justice.

When former New York State Assemblyman Dov Hikind, a conservative Democrat and a Jew, challenged Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) about her alleged anti-Semitism at a Muslims for Peace event on Sunday at Rutgers University, several police officers surrounded him and then forcibly removed him from the event.

If you can't ask questions of our elected "representatives" at political events, then what is the point in going? Or having representatives?

One might as well go to a school board meeting where the people who take thousands of dollars of your money each year at gunpoint throw you out for disrupting their meetings by asking them a question they don't want to answer. :smoke:

No Judaism is NOT at all a race.
Jews are Hebrew, who are a type of Arabs.
Since the race is Arab (Semitic), and there Arabs who are not Jewish, then Jewish is not a race.

Since there are atheist Jews, like Netanyahu, Judaism would be best described as a culture.
But the idea of Chosen People and Promised Land is incredibly arrogant, narcissistic, and criminal.
Assuming there is a God who created all mankind, he certainly would not then chose one group above the others.
Anyone who would thing a God would act like that is very warped and dangerous.
Trump put in a law that made it a race

Islam is not a race.
Neither is jew.

Jews do not oppress anyone if they follow Judaism.
But Zionist violate all what Judaism is supposed to stand for, like equality and justice.
God told me you were wrong. I believe God over you.

Forum List

Back