Jew Removed From 'Peace' Event After Challenging Rep. Tlaib About Her Alleged Anti-Semitism!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
When former New York State Assemblyman Dov Hikind, a conservative Democrat and a Jew, challenged Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) about her alleged anti-Semitism at a Muslims for Peace event on Sunday at Rutgers University, several police officers surrounded him and then forcibly removed him from the event.

As Hikind, the founder of Americans Against Anti-Semitism, was being forced out of the room, the attendees started chanting “Ra-shi-da! Ra-shi-da! Ra-shi-da!” After the altercation, Hikind tweeted, “Police just ejected me from an event of @Muslims4Peace at @RutgersU which was a fine event until @RashidaTlaib showed up. I challenged her about her antisemitism and spreading of an anti-Jewish blood libel! She had no answer for me. They will never silence us! Cc @IlhanMN.”

While Tlaib was onstage speaking, Hikind had stood up and asked her, “What about your anti-Semitism? What about your blood libel?” It was then that the police surrounded him and forced him to leave. […]

“It undermines the foundations of this country when people play politics with anti-Semitism,” Hikind told CBN News. “If it’s a Republican, we’ll speak out. If it’s a Democrat, we’ll be silent…I’m a Democrat and, unfortunately, my party has gone off the cliff. I mean its just outrageous what goes on. That there are two standards for hate.” …

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

------------
I know, a different demonRAT but she's in Talib's camp anyway.... It used to be the party of INFANTICIDE would side with the downtrodden minority....NOW it seems they REALIZED that there are MILLIONS more muslims that can become TOOLS of the DemonRAT party as long as they can continue to IMPORT this disease from all the 3rd world shitholes!!!!!

0mar_is_anti_semetic.jpg

as long as they can continue to IMPORT this disease from all the 3rd world shitholes!!!!!

hillarious!

validating anti-semitism with islamophobia is like screwing for virginity!

~S~
Islamaphobia is a made up term. Phobia means fear. People who criticize Islam for how they treat women, gays, Jews, etc. is not a phobia it is a simple dislike. Many dislike Bernie Sanders for his policies that doesn’t mean they have Sandersphobia.

The Brooklyn Jew is clearly confused between his biological racism as being an orthodox Jew, living off welfare (or Jewish organized "finances"), intimidating free speech with "anti-cementism" etc. and the reality of the fact his people in key places in governments worldwide brought in low IQ 3rd worlders into the West as revenge for Whitey inventing Western civilization and all the inventions that make life great. Point being, one of their techniques is for you as a Goyem to feel you need to protect them, the Chosen by fake deity Yahweh, while they attack you.

Last edited:
The Brooklyn Jew is clearly confused between his biological racism as being an orthodox Jew, living off welfare (or Jewish organized "finances"), intimidating free speech with "anti-cementism" etc. and the reality of the fact his people in key places in governments worldwide brought in low IQ 3rd worlders into the West as revenge for Whitey inventing Western civilization and all the inventions that make life great.
Would you mind reposting when you’re sober? All I can gather from your post is “I hate Jews because they have more money than me”.

Islamaphobia is a made up term. Phobia means fear. People who criticize Islam for how they treat women, gays, Jews, etc. is not a phobia it is a simple dislike.

images

~S~
Your little Drew Carey Meme is irrelevant. Again if I dislike something it doesn’t mean I have a fear of it. I know you’re a dumb inbred hick but I am not sure how I can more clearly explain that to you.

It's time for the Democrat party to put up or shut up. Liberal Muslim politicians can't preach about fighting hate when they're spending half their life hating Jews.

It's time for the Democrat party to put up or shut up. Liberal Muslim politicians can't preach about fighting hate when they're spending half their life hating Jews.

maybe the zions and the muzzies could get a room?

~S~

I think it's funny that Jews pushed for immigration policies which made people like Tlaib, and that other bulbhead possible...
Well...I guess there is always Israel...for you...thanks kikes.

Would you mind reposting when you’re sober? All I can gather from your post is “I hate Jews because they have more money than me”.

You are delusional and apparently retarded! Did you even attend college? Your reading comprehension sucks. :p I simply stated it is well documented Brooklyn (and New York state) orthodox Jews have various government welfare and ethnic group financial schemes in place to provide themselves with free stuff you nerd! Also, orthodox Jews treat their women just as barbarically although with a different style than Muslims do!

Personally, I don't like Rashida Tliab one bit.

She is a looney liberal that gives muslims a bad name. ... :cool:
It's like claiming all Italians are part of organized crime.
Simply not true.
Unfortunately Muslims have a huge percentage of their population that are considered extremists. 10%
When you have over a billion Muslims in the world...that alot of angry fuckers looking for revenge.

Forum List

Back