Jets vs Colts Thread

Who will win?

• Jets

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Colts

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
Looks like it's going to be the greatest quarterback of all time against some dude in a blue jersey for the Super Bowl.
The greatest QB of all time wore the Burgundy and Gold.

Congrats to the Colts...

I called Colts and Saints in week 3 at my job.....I'm halfway there.

Looks like it's going to be the greatest quarterback of all time against some dude in a blue jersey for the Super Bowl.

Yeah, Some guy in a blue Jersey that is 4th in all time NFL Passing TD's. Take a walk. ~BH

ColtsSig1.jpg

Congrats to the Colts. I think it's reasonable to acknowledge that the better team won.

But the Jets played pretty well and had a remarkable season, particularly toward the end.

No reason for Rex or for the team to hang their heads.

Manning's brother is a fine quarterback. :cool:

Last edited:
Congrats to the Colts. I think it's reasonable to acknowledge that the better team won.

But the Jets played pretty well and had a remarkable season, particularly toward the end.

No reason for Rex of the team to hang their heads.

Manning's brother is a fine quarterback. :cool:
Very true. I was rooting for the Chargers and was impressed by the Jets tenacity. They looked good for most of this game against the Colts....but the Colts are the better team....

This year.

I am very glad that I won't have to listen to Rex Ryan tell the media how wonderful he is for another week. Maybe he will go back to his "all you can eat" buffet and tell war stories about the big game that he almost won, and lost only because the refs cheated him...:eusa_liar:

I said from the beginning win or lose I have no regrets from this season

rookie qb

rookie head coach

We are only going to get better.

Colts are a great team and manning that inbred fuck can put the ball wherever he wants, its stupid.

I am now rooting for the Colts because I am an AFC guy and hopefully the colts or saints will break farves neck

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are all The hERO Jets fans now? Where yuh at? = yOU gONE! ~BH

ColtsSig1.jpg

how fucking stupid are you.

I didn't see one Jet fan post that the Jets were going to win.

I have been saying from the beginning that the Jets were the inferior team and underdog...I was just arguing how you could just rule them out from the start...thats fucking stupid.

Easy to play the result, but we all know you were shitting yourself when the Jets were up , esp 17-6.

Colts are a great team, but my Jets are only going to get better

Ah, nothing funnier than jealous men!

Put your pic up boys, and let's compare your looks to Peyton! I dare ya! :D

Peyton-1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnXETeuetqM]YouTube - Peyton Manning SNL united way[/ame]

Forum List

Back