Jets vs Colts Thread

Who will win?

• Jets

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Colts

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
I love how the Jets are so easily ruled out...sure we are big underdogs but never underestimate a #1 defense and a top tier running game...fundamentals of football

lol I love moronic posts like these because they give the Jets no shot of winning.

See if the Jets lose, there is nothing wrong with it...

A- they shouldn't be there
B- They are the inferior team
C- They are playing one of the best teams in the league on the road with a rookie QB and Head coach

BUT

If we win,....you will all be my bitches!!!

You gotta wake up call coming this weekend. Not only are The Colts gonna win, but they are gonna humiliate your Jets. Can't wait. ~BH

28627221511.jpg

You might be wrong, you might be right. But one thing is for certain, Reggie Wayne is not going to be the one who does the humiliating. It's pretty likely that Revis is going to be assigned to him, and there's no way that Wayne is going to outperform Revis.

Paulie, I use that Reggie image all the time. It was in my old signature. That wasn't my point. But yeah, Of course Revis will be on Reggie, but that doesn't mean that Reggie won't have any big plays. Reggie's style will present some problems for Revis because he is a smaller, shifty Wide out. Plus, Manning know's just where to put it in order to prevent Revis from making a play. Course, It wouldn't suprise me if Revis gets a pick or two in this game. ~BH

ColtsSig1.jpg

You gotta wake up call coming this weekend. Not only are The Colts gonna win, but they are gonna humiliate your Jets. Can't wait. ~BH

28627221511.jpg

You might be wrong, you might be right. But one thing is for certain, Reggie Wayne is not going to be the one who does the humiliating. It's pretty likely that Revis is going to be assigned to him, and there's no way that Wayne is going to outperform Revis.

Paulie, I use that Reggie image all the time. It was in my old signature. That wasn't my point. But yeah, Of course Revis will be on Reggie, but that doesn't mean that Reggie won't have any big plays. Reggie's style will present some problems for Revis because he is a smaller, shifty Wide out. Plus, Manning know's just where to put it in order to prevent Revis from making a play. Course, It wouldn't suprise me if Revis gets a pick or two in this game. ~BH

ColtsSig1.jpg

Wayne is by FAR not the best receiver that Revis has covered, and there have been way better receivers that he has completely shut down.

You're going to have to beat the Jets with Clark and Garcon if it's going to happen.

And by the way, the Jets are undefeated when Revis gets a pick. So you better hope he doesn't.

Considering where Mark Sanchez was last year at this time, no embarassment is due to him regardless of what happens this weekend. What a fine season for a rookie.

Considering where Mark Sanchez was last year at this time, no embarassment is due to him regardless of what happens this weekend. What a fine season for a rookie.

Perhaps, the Jets are just not going to be able to stick with the Colts. The D will keep them in the game, but pressure on the kid will take its toll. All JMHO of course.

Perhaps, the Jets are just not going to be able to stick with the Colts. The D will keep them in the game, but pressure on the kid will take its toll. All JMHO of course.

Yeah, people thought the same thing about the Bucs, the Ravens, the Patriots, etc.

It's ridiculous to automatically assume a team will win just because their OFFENSE is better. That's why you play the game.

If the Colts lose I will rock that I heart Tom Brady avatar for a week.

True Story.

That's really know big deal since it's obvious Echo harbors a secret crush on Brady anyway.

He's just so much more handsome than Peyton. :lol:

That's really know big deal since it's obvious Echo harbors a secret crush on Brady anyway.

He's just so much more handsome than Peyton. :lol:

I no it's know big deal, but it really is. I have a crush on him like you do on a WNBA Player! :D

Colts better score before the half. ~BH

28627221511.jpg

That was vintage Peyton right there on that drive.

Notice he was PERFECT when laying in that first long pass to Collie. He was covered well but the pass was just a little better than the coverage.

He's going to have to do that all game long. You guys might not run another single running play :lol:

And what the fuck is up with SANCHEZ?! It's not even the running game that's beating you!

The Jets put up a good fight for a while, but with just over 8 minutes to go and a 10 point lead, I'm hereby declaring the Colts victorious.

Forum List

Back