Jets-Steelers

Super Bowl bound
You guys got to admit...you want to see Packers and Pittsburgh play

Actually, I didn't (I'm sick of them both) but I knew it would be them.

And the Packers will destroy the Steelers.

Yet another ho-hum Super Bowl in our futures :(

The Pack would have killed the Jets too, but I was really hoping for a Bears-Jets matchup, just for something we haven't seen a hundred times before.

Huh?
The Packers haven't been in the SuperBowl for 14 years.

The Packers have 13 NFL titles putting the Steelers 6 down.

It two weeks, it will be 7 down.

The Packers have 13 NFL titles putting the Steelers 6 down.

It two weeks, it will be 7 down.

How many SUPERBOWL titles does Green Bay Have?

Go slink back to your corner and talk your stupid shit elsewhere.

One less than they'll have in two weeks?

Guess you missed the point to my post huh? Go start your own post and spew your bullshit on IT.

I'd say they have one LESS Lombardi now than they'll have in two weeks. Why do people like you exist, anyway? Just to piss on everyone else's fun, or what?

:cheeky-smiley-018::cheeky-smiley-018::cheeky-smiley-018::cheeky-smiley-018::cheeky-smiley-018::cheeky-smiley-018:

gopackers.gif

How many SUPERBOWL titles does Green Bay Have?

Go slink back to your corner and talk your stupid shit elsewhere.

Guess you missed the point to my post huh? Go start your own post and spew your bullshit on IT.

I'd say they have one LESS Lombardi now than they'll have in two weeks. Why do people like you exist, anyway? Just to piss on everyone else's fun, or what?

I'm pretty sure we exist to give you a purpose in life. Lord knows how miserable you'd be without us to reign over, huh?

So we agree that Green Bay will have another Lombardi in 2 weeks?

Cool......then lose the chip, brother!

I'm pretty sure we exist to give you a purpose in life. Lord knows how miserable you'd be without us to reign over, huh?

I agree you Packer hacks are dumber'n sticks. GO START YOUR OWN CHEESEHEAD THREAD, Dumbass Fred. This threads for winners, not you fucks that want to count NFL tiles when there were 6 whole teams as Superbowl wins.

Illiterate fucks. Again, what;s the title of THIS thread?

I agree you Packer hacks are dumber'n sticks. GO START YOUR OWN CHEESEHEAD THREAD, Dumbass Fred. This threads for winners, not you fucks that want to count NFL tiles when there were 6 whole teams as Superbowl wins.

Gunny, you know..this was all in fun. Please do not call me a fuck. :doubt:

Oh come on Kat he is being a guy, it was not aimed toward any one person just packers fans LOL

Oh come on Kat he is being a guy, it was not aimed toward any one person just packers fans LOL

Yeah. I'm the one that should be ripping Packer fans in half.

You're a fucking buzz-kill Gunny.

I don't like ANY NFL teams (maybe the Saints, but I find the NFL boring as hell). But in general, NFL football is about as exciting to me as golf. NCAA football, on the other hand, cannot be beat.

The Steelers won, because they played half a great game of football, which was more than the Jets did.

The Steelers next opponent will kick their ass, based on what I saw today.

There....better? I didn't mention any team other than the Steelers and Jets!

You're glue!

You're a fucking buzz-kill Gunny.

I don't like ANY NFL teams (maybe the Saints, but I find the NFL boring as hell). But in general, NFL football is about as exciting to me as golf. NCAA football, on the other hand, cannot be beat.

The Steelers won, because they played half a great game of football, which was more than the Jets did.

The Steelers next opponent will kick their ass, based on what I saw today.

There....better? I didn't mention any team other than the Steelers and Jets!

You're glue!

Of course you didn't.:rolleyes:

Oh, and NCAA football since the BCS started is about as fair and exciting as the NFL Referee Show. Get real. Still not part of this threaad, is it?

:doubt: Right.

Forum List

Back