Jets-Steelers

I am also a Jets fan. For one reason...seen in the below video. Anyone know why?
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I ♥ the Steelers tonight because they have an Indiana University Grad, Antwaan Randle El as one of their *stars* He played back when IU actually won football games! :D
Yeah.....he came crawlin'-back....to a WINNING Org.....alright.​

Gutsy call and great throw by Rothlesberger,

So the Pack will beat the Steelers for the crown.
Yeah....right.....happens all-the-time..... :rolleyes:

3779556054_6958e82e65.jpg

I figure Pittsburgh has two choices.....to simply beat GB.......or, beat GB, and MAKE IT HURT!!!!!

It's pretty-much up to any (potential) loud-mouths who play for GB.

:eusa_whistle:

Super Bowl bound
You guys got to admit...you want to see Packers and Pittsburgh play

Actually, I didn't (I'm sick of them both) but I knew it would be them.

And the Packers will destroy the Steelers.

Yet another ho-hum Super Bowl in our futures :(

The Pack would have killed the Jets too, but I was really hoping for a Bears-Jets matchup, just for something we haven't seen a hundred times before.
Yeah....you really sound like someone who's seen that-many Super Bowls.

Wankin.gif

Super Bowl bound
You guys got to admit...you want to see Packers and Pittsburgh play

Actually, I didn't (I'm sick of them both) but I knew it would be them.

And the Packers will destroy the Steelers.

Yet another ho-hum Super Bowl in our futures :(

The Pack would have killed the Jets too, but I was really hoping for a Bears-Jets matchup, just for something we haven't seen a hundred times before.
Yeah....you really sound like someone who's seen that-many Super Bowls.

Wankin.gif

Not that many actually.

How many is "all of them?"

Hit-the-road, Skippy.

Too-many "Dallass-fans" have already loaded that bandwagon.

:eusa_boohoo:

(Maybe there's a womens' field-hockey team, somewhere, you'd feel more-comfortable supporting.)​

Last edited:
The Packers have 13 NFL titles putting the Steelers 6 down.

It two weeks, it will be 7 down.

How many SUPERBOWL titles does Green Bay Have?

Go slink back to your corner and talk your stupid shit elsewhere.
He could probably use some (experienced) help.

Where is it YOU hide-out.....until after-the-fact????

:eusa_eh:

Big Fitz is (no-doubt) delusional......but, you're (merely) the neighborhood-weenie....who runs home, cryin'.....after gettin' slapped-around, one-more-time, for yellin' "I TOLD you so!! I TOLD you so!!!!"

slap_3f.gif

How many SUPERBOWL titles does Green Bay Have?

Go slink back to your corner and talk your stupid shit elsewhere.

One less than they'll have in two weeks?

Guess you missed the point to my post huh? Go start your own post and spew your bullshit on IT.
Pretty good at GIVIN' advice, aren't you?

Wankin.gif

I'd say they have one LESS Lombardi now than they'll have in two weeks. Why do people like you exist, anyway? Just to piss on everyone else's fun, or what?
Ah, yes......the voice-of-experience.

6.gif

Guess you missed the point to my post huh? Go start your own post and spew your bullshit on IT.

I'd say they have one LESS Lombardi now than they'll have in two weeks. Why do people like you exist, anyway? Just to piss on everyone else's fun, or what?

I'm pretty sure we exist to give you a purpose in life. Lord knows how miserable you'd be without us to reign over, huh?

So we agree that Green Bay will have another Lombardi in 2 weeks?

Cool......then lose the chip, brother!

I agree you Packer hacks are dumber'n sticks. GO START YOUR OWN CHEESEHEAD THREAD, Dumbass Fred. This threads for winners, not you fucks that want to count NFL tiles when there were 6 whole teams as Superbowl wins.
.....Or, you fucks who're always lookin' for the NEXT bandwagon.....'cause you're too-much-the-wimp to commit yourself; beforehand.

Wankin.gif

I'm pretty sure we exist to give you a purpose in life. Lord knows how miserable you'd be without us to reign over, huh?

So we agree that Green Bay will have another Lombardi in 2 weeks?

Cool......then lose the chip, brother!

I agree you Packer hacks are dumber'n sticks. GO START YOUR OWN CHEESEHEAD THREAD, Dumbass Fred. This threads for winners, not you fucks that want to count NFL tiles when there were 6 whole teams as Superbowl wins.
.....Or, you fucks who're always lookin' for the NEXT bandwagon.....'cause you're too-much-the-wimp to commit yourself; beforehand.

Wankin.gif

I do not think I have ever seen that contraction in my life... who're? :D

Forum List

Back