Jet Setting Obamas Seen Hobnobbing with the Clooneys on Ritzy Lake Como

George Clooney is such a fake-as-a-$6-bill leftist, even in a party of self-hating American fakes that prematurely aging traitor still manages to stand out. I remember a few years ago Clooney was sooooo gung-ho cheerleading for Europe taking in millions of muslim welfare-shopping fake refugees. But then when these 60-generation-inbred muslim pond life started moving into his Lake Como neighborhood in Italy and began trashing it with their criminal degeneracy, that Clooney prick IMMEDIATELY changed his tune and ran back to the United States with his tail between his legs. What a phony piece of shit.

This proves what I suspected all along: all liberals are the most elitist NIMBYs on the face of this planet and they use their "phony compassion" supplication to the third-world as a subterfuge, to HIDE how utterly selfish they are on a personal level. It's pure ego-vanity on the part of liberal non-humans. If a bunch of third-world refugees were to set up camp on the property of these liberal pigs, they would be the first to call authorities to get rid of them.

George Clooney is such a fake-as-a-$6-bill leftist, even in a party of self-hating American fakes that prematurely aging traitor still manages to stand out. I remember a few years ago Clooney was sooooo gung-ho cheerleading for Europe taking in millions of muslim welfare-shopping fake refugees. But then when these 60-generation-inbred muslim pond life started moving into his Lake Como neighborhood in Italy and began trashing it with their criminal degeneracy, that Clooney prick IMMEDIATELY changed his tune and ran back to the United States with his tail between his legs. What a phony piece of shit.

This proves what I suspected all along: all liberals are the most elitist NIMBYs on the face of this planet and they use their "phony compassion" supplication to the third-world as a subterfuge, to HIDE how utterly selfish they are on a personal level. It's pure ego-vanity on the part of liberal non-humans. If a bunch of third-world refugees were to set up camp on the property of these liberal pigs, they would be the first to call authorities to get rid of them.

Cult45 is obsessed and envious of people they claim to hate. I guess they don't get enough irony in their diets.

Linky, Linky

I live one of those places. All white lefties, isolated from but surrounded by highspanics and blacks. Local high school is 97% minority because not a single one of these diversity-loving white lefties send their kids to that school. And it’s right across the street (but outside of the ‘green’ zone).
Hypocrites deluxe but par for the democrat course.

Forum List

Back