Jesus: Why is He so offensive to others?

Jesus wasn't wearing underwear!! That's just plain GROSS!!!

Jesus was probably also completely offensive and malodorous with his holistic deodorant!! Which means none!!

Jesus was probably also completely offensive and malodorous with his holistic deodorant!! Which means none!!

silly -----he had Myrrh and Frankincense-----compliments of the three wise guys----also hyssop which
was probably even more available

silly -----he had Myrrh and Frankincense-----compliments of the three wise guys----also hyssop which
That what I said!! NONE!!!!

not true-----Myrrh, Frankincense and Hyssop are very potent
I bet they even kept all the flies away!!

How do you know there were three wise guys?

I know the song........ la la la we three king of orient are, bearing gifts we travel afar------
following yonder star (Zoroastrians were the astronomers of the time------then they
got all screwed up by invading arabs. However I am SURE about the Myrrh and Frankincense
and Hyssop-------they still have it over there

I know the song........ la la la we three king of orient are, bearing gifts we travel afar------
following yonder star (Zoroastrians were the astronomers of the time------then they
got all screwed up by invading arabs. However I am SURE about the Myrrh and Frankincense
In other words, it's a mythical tradition.

the continued use of Myrrh, Frankincense and Hyssop is FACT. Frankincense---I think is a white flower and
Myrrh is a wood sap and Hyssop is a kind of herb

the continued use of Myrrh, Frankincense and Hyssop is FACT. Frankincense---I think is a white flower and
You know what I mean. We don't know how many wise guys there were.

the only information we have is THE SONG-----and nothing to dispute it

You forgot pachouli. :biggrin:

The Bible is what I have and it has authority over a song based on tradition.

You forgot pachouli. :biggrin:

true----sorry-----I left out rose water ---ATTAR OF ROSE too......and musk

who sez?

who sez?
Bible believing Christians including me.

who sez?

oh----you guys

who sez?

oh----you guys
It is written.........

Forum List

Back