Jesus was a Liberal

Golly gee am I ever surprised you're one of those Fox News bashers too. GMAFB, huh?

I can see I'm going to have to take your dishonest little game a bit more seriously and actually put some effort into serving you up some goat.

First I'll just check your IP and see if you aren't Larkinn with a new ID. Y'all must have read the same book: Debate Tactics for the Intellectually Dishonest.

Actually I think all media outlets on TV today are pretty bad. Just that Fox News is the worst of the bunch.

Go ahead and check my IP, though I think that's a bit unwarrented. (Big Brother anyone? I understand your an admin but I guess when my word is correct that I'm not this person you accuse me of, you can owe me an apology.)

I'm not dishonest though, that's what one can find with five minutes on youtube.

Actually I think all media outlets on TV today are pretty bad. Just that Fox News is the worst of the bunch.

Go ahead and check my IP, though I think that's a bit unwarrented. (Big Brother anyone? I understand your an admin but I guess when my word is correct that I'm not this person you accuse me of, you can owe me an apology.)

I'm not dishonest though, that's what one can find with five minutes on youtube.
you have it backwards, Fox News is better than the rest

you have it backwards, Fox News is better than the rest

That is your opinion as a right-winger.

And my opinion as a Liberal is that it is the worst of the bunch.

That's what it comes down to in the end no matter which way either side spins it.

That is your opinion as a right-winger.

And my opinion as a Liberal is that it is the worst of the bunch.

That's what it comes down to in the end no matter which way either side spins it.
the only and i repeat ONLY reason you think FNC is bad is because you arent used to the truth
you are used to being lied to by the Lamestream media

the only and i repeat ONLY reason you think FNC is bad is because you arent used to the truth
you are used to being lied to by the Lamestream media

Incorrect, I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS,etc for news. If I do watch them, it's for something I couldn't see on the internet in great quality such as a debate or speech.

Though I will be honest and admit I will watch Bill Maher and Keith's show because I find them funny.

Oh and I do watch Comedy Central. :lol:

Incorrect, I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS,etc for news. If I do watch them, it's for something I couldn't see on the internet in great quality such as a debate or speech.

Though I will be honest and admit I will watch Bill Maher and Keith's show because I find them funny.

Oh and I do watch Comedy Central. :lol:
interesting, i'm now currious as to what you call a valid, credible source?

in general

Bill/Keith are entertaining to watch, say some interesting stuff once and a while but I watch because they're funny.

Same thing with Comedy Central, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert make fun of the right wing more then the left wing sure and the media itself but they're right.

They're not afraid to call BS when they see it. I always get a kick out of watching both shows.

Valid and credible source? All depends. Keith and Bill usually have on good guests. Same thing with Stephen and Jon. It all depends on the issue and what the source is.

Jesus wasn't a 'Liberal' any more than he was a 'Conservative' using today's pigeon-holing system. He would have turned over the money changers tables in the lobby offices of both parties.

-Joe

Bullshit. The gop used religion to take from the poor to give to the rich.

And he did say, render to ceasar what is ceasars. So why are you allowing the rich to avoid paying taxes when you know that puts more of the burden on us?

And my born again cousin used that turning over the tables line. He said jesus whipped people. So I looked and he whipped the oxen. Jesus didn't whip the money changers.

Jesus was absolutely a liberal and I don't know who told bush to invade iraq but it wasn't god. And god does not want Palin to be vp, despite what she says.

She belonged to the alaska independence party. they wanted to succeed from america. you can't get more anti american.

Bullshit. The gop used religion to take from the poor to give to the rich.

And he did say, render to ceasar what is ceasars. So why are you allowing the rich to avoid paying taxes when you know that puts more of the burden on us?

And my born again cousin used that turning over the tables line. He said jesus whipped people. So I looked and he whipped the oxen. Jesus didn't whip the money changers.

Jesus was absolutely a liberal and I don't know who told bush to invade iraq but it wasn't god. And god does not want Palin to be vp, despite what she says.

She belonged to the alaska independence party. they wanted to succeed from america. you can't get more anti american.
this proves you are delusional
Jesus wouldnt be for either of the political sides in this country
you just dont get it

Bill/Keith are entertaining to watch, say some interesting stuff once and a while but I watch because they're funny.

Same thing with Comedy Central, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert make fun of the right wing more then the left wing sure and the media itself but they're right.

They're not afraid to call BS when they see it. I always get a kick out of watching both shows.

Valid and credible source? All depends. Keith and Bill usually have on good guests. Same thing with Stephen and Jon. It all depends on the issue and what the source is.
uh, without some balance, stewart and colbert are just comedians to me
i have seen some of their stuff, colbert i find funny, stewart i find moronic

uh, without some balance, stewart and colbert are just comedians to me
i have seen some of their stuff, colbert i find funny, stewart i find moronic

That's ironic since Colbert's inspiration is Papa Bear. :lol:

What a crock of crap. It is a statement saying that Jesus was for change and did not support much of the established status quo. That is liberal thought.

I don't think he would approve of hating the sinner like some of the right religious do.

In my opinion, too many of those pushing his values are a bunch of hippo crips today. Worry for the foetus, but fuck the poor child who is starving and needs healthcare.

Ha, that is an excellent point. It is pretty hysterical that right-wingers cannot respond to that statement, but instead, just pretend like it never happened. I never even thought of the situation that way. I guess they must think: "awww innocent american fetus never did anything, but those food mongering children's innocence is gone, and therefore are not our concern."
What a joke those people are. The more intelligent party right now is obviously the democrats, although it hasn't always been that way. I think the Republican's need to pull their heads out of their asses and start taking care of the world as a whole rather than the middle-upper class white americans.

If I might be so bold as to risk ending a sentence with a preposition, I will remind everyone that this is not a thread about whether or not FOX News is a souless tool of the media corporatocracy designed to crush the masses, but rather a discussion about who Jesus would vote for.

If I might be so bold as to risk ending a sentence with a preposition, I will remind everyone that this is not a thread about whether or not FOX News is a souless tool of the media corporatocracy designed to crush the masses, but rather a discussion about who Jesus would vote for.

How about would Jesus watch Fox News? :lol: Kidding

Jesus would honestly not vote for any political party. He'd preach his message of peace to others and would probably speak out against the evils of the world.

Though a lot of people would be getting a reality check. Since Jesus isn't white and doesn't speak english. :D

Last edited:
How about would Jesus watch Fox News? :lol: Kidding

Jesus would honestly not vote for any political party. He'd preach his message of peace to others and would probably speak out against the evils of the world.

Though a lot of people would be getting a reality check. Since Jesus isn't white and doesn't speak english. :D
you really need to read the book of revelation before you proclaim that ;)

btw, an all knowing God would be able to speak ANY language
:D

you really need to read the book of revelation before you proclaim that ;)

btw, an all knowing God would be able to speak ANY language
:D

Jesus isn't God but that's another debate for another topic. :lol:

By the way, Jesus isn't white. He's not going to be the one white guy born in the middle east. I mean really now. :lol:

Forum List

Back