Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Jesus would never have done that.

So you can deny it took place, or maybe accept that your religion doesn't follow Jesus' ideals.

That includes molestation of minors by clergy. Jesus would not have done that or allowed it. But your religion does.

I think your religion does not care about Jesus' ideals. As much as they try to say they do.

They just want to make money and power and give blowjobs to little kids. You lemmings contribute to that without thought of the monster you create...

Would Jesus allow this?

sheeeeesh-----"WHAT JESUS WOULD HAVE DONE" well-----the only
way we can conjecture as to what "JESUS WOULD HAVE DONE"-----is thru
the only putative historic record of Jesus. My sunday school educated sense
is that LOTS AND LOTS of opinions and motivations are ASCRIBED to
Jesus-------by people who have never met him. One of the first songs I learned was "away in the manger"---------even as an infant Jesus did not cry----He slept
lots. (silent nite). Fast forward------Jesus got involved with some guy named
John who liked to have people do the Mikvah thing. John seems to have been
an aesthetic and may have been a cousin to Jesus. John did not like Herod's
wife and probably did not like the idea that EDOMITE Herod got appointed
King by Rome--------so, Salome, step daughter to Herod---who married a woman
John did not like--------killed him. It seems to me that John was kinda famous
since whatever he said about Salome's mom seemed important to her. Lots of
people did not like Herod and his trampy Romanized, and married to an edomite, wife. My sense is that there was tension in that family on the level seen on the Jerry Springer show. John probably rejected that branch of the family and resorted to aesthetics and baths and because of his rejection of them,
and Rome, and the Edomite king, got assassinated.
Jesus so rejected Rome that he
overturned the money changers tables because they were
Roman shills who functioned in the Temple courtyard under the protection of
the Roman appointed "high priest" -----the widely despised, Caiaphas.
It was actually, relatively speaking, a PEACEFUL PROTEST. Neither John
nor Jesus seem to have killed anyone. They were both peaceful
protesters against Rome and its appointed King. -------and did what
peaceful protesters would do and ended up the victims of the puppet government
of Rome.
Wow, this your buddy ding? Feel sorry for you, you better get your other friend back...

I don’t hate Jewish people and I don’t hate Muslims. Why should I?

For the record you just contradicted yourself. You said your reason for hating them is clear because you despise religion. Then you proceeded to say you don’t hate them though.

I think you are schizophrenic.
Because you believe in the religion that tried to wipe them out based on religion. And raped and murdered and abducted them for human trafficking.
That’s the stupidest logic I have ever heard.

Not to mention it’s a bunch of lies. You are starting to turn into a real piece of shit.
I hate the religons that fool people into acting in anti-social ways, and the haters that are fundamentalist followers of those religions and promote extinguishing the others.

Most people don't fall into that category. But the ones who deny previous sins that are obvious, are just as guilty as the ones who committed them.

If you believe in a religion, yet realize prior sins committed on behalf of the religon, and rectify them so they don't happen again, then I'm cool.

You don't show those signs. You're still willing to kill on behalf of your religion. Because you believe it so blindly that you cannot see the atrocities they committed in the past.
Wow. I’m responsible for what someone else does wrong in your eyes?

That’s fucked up.

What about all the things they did that were good. Can I hold you accountable for matching that?
Yes you're ok with what happened. That's the problem. You're like "it wasn't me, but I still think the same way". You don't care what happened.

Same thing as being a Nazi sympathizer. "wasn't me, but I still think the same way...."
I do t know what you think happened, but given your bias, I’m certain it was skewed as fuck and ignores everything that would contradict your beliefs. As to what I will or will not accept, you don’t have a fucking clue, so fuck off.

The nazi here is you, bro. But instead of Jews it’s Christians.

Jesus would never have done that.

So you can deny it took place, or maybe accept that your religion doesn't follow Jesus' ideals.

That includes molestation of minors by clergy. Jesus would not have done that or allowed it. But your religion does.

I think your religion does not care about Jesus' ideals. As much as they try to say they do.

They just want to make money and power and give blowjobs to little kids. You lemmings contribute to that without thought of the monster you create...

Would Jesus allow this?

sheeeeesh-----"WHAT JESUS WOULD HAVE DONE" well-----the only
way we can conjecture as to what "JESUS WOULD HAVE DONE"-----is thru
the only putative historic record of Jesus. My sunday school educated sense
is that LOTS AND LOTS of opinions and motivations are ASCRIBED to
Jesus-------by people who have never met him. One of the first songs I learned was "away in the manger"---------even as an infant Jesus did not cry----He slept
lots. (silent nite). Fast forward------Jesus got involved with some guy named
John who liked to have people do the Mikvah thing. John seems to have been
an aesthetic and may have been a cousin to Jesus. John did not like Herod's
wife and probably did not like the idea that EDOMITE Herod got appointed
King by Rome--------so, Salome, step daughter to Herod---who married a woman
John did not like--------killed him. It seems to me that John was kinda famous
since whatever he said about Salome's mom seemed important to her. Lots of
people did not like Herod and his trampy Romanized, and married to an edomite, wife. My sense is that there was tension in that family on the level seen on the Jerry Springer show. John probably rejected that branch of the family and resorted to aesthetics and baths and because of his rejection of them,
and Rome, and the Edomite king, got assassinated.
Jesus so rejected Rome that he
overturned the money changers tables because they were
Roman shills who functioned in the Temple courtyard under the protection of
the Roman appointed "high priest" -----the widely despised, Caiaphas.
It was actually, relatively speaking, a PEACEFUL PROTEST. Neither John
nor Jesus seem to have killed anyone. They were both peaceful
protesters against Rome and its appointed King. -------and did what
peaceful protesters would do and ended up the victims of the puppet government
of Rome.
Wow, this your buddy ding? Feel sorry for you, you better get your other friend back...
Rosie and I aren’t best buds and don’t see eye to eye on everything, but if push came to shove, I think she’d do the right thing. You? Not so much.

Tell me of the atrocities that the Christians committed during the Crusades and the Inquisitions.

And then tell me how Jesus would allow that.

What atrocities do you think happened?

Tell me of the atrocities that the Christians committed during the Crusades and the Inquisitions.

Interesting. But you need to start from the position of why God allows anyone to die, right?

I mean isn’t that worse?

What do you think the inquisition was about anyway?

You're turning it around on me. You can google the shit they did. I'm asking you why Jesus would give the "OK" signal to do it.

Or maybe Jesus was not involved, because your religion does not follow Jesus. Except for donations...

Like I said, your religion follows a true evil of power and money, and not Jesus' ideals. You're just fooled so that you donate to it...

Jesus would never have allowed the Crusades and the Inquisition. People in power fooled you. And made money and soldiers to make more money by fooling you.

Jesus may exist, and I love his ideals. But the religion is a farce. And so is Judaism and Islam. Just there to make money for the rulers, with no care about the people.

Would Jesus allow molestation of young children? I would really think "NO!". Yet your religion does...

Is Jesus' morals in any way connected to your Christian religion? I would say "NO!".

It's just a money-making machine that strives on your perceptions of good, and turns it into evil.

You're turning it around on me. You can google the shit they did. I'm asking you why Jesus would give the "OK" signal to do it.

Or maybe Jesus was not involved, because your religion does not follow Jesus. Except for donations...

Like I said, your religion follows a true evil of power and money, and not Jesus' ideals. You're just fooled so that you donate to it...
I’m not turning it around on you. You are the one who has turned it on yourself. You don’t know what the inquisition was even about. But somehow you know it was Christianity’s fault. That’s just not possible for you to know if you don’t even know what the inquisition was about.

No one said Christians are saints. That’s your fucked up narrative.

We just have a notion that we should try to become saints which is vastly superior to not having that notion.

Jesus would never have allowed the Crusades and the Inquisition. People in power fooled you. And made money and soldiers to make more money by fooling you.
Really? Would Jesus allow for everyone to die because that’s exactly what happens, right?

So maybe you don’t understand what you think you know.

You don’t know anything about the crusades or the inquisition so don’t pretend like you do.

Jesus may exist, and I love his ideals. But the religion is a farce. And so is Judaism and Islam. Just there to make money for the rulers, with no care about the people.
That’s a very Marxist belief.

Would Jesus allow molestation of young children? I would really think "NO!". Yet your religion does...

Is Jesus' morals in any way connected to your Christian religion? I would say "NO!".

It's just a money-making machine that strives on your perceptions of good, and turns it into evil.
Really? We allow it?

I’ll tell you another thing you don’t know. The priest scandal. In your mind you think it is one thing, but in reality it is something else.

Want to test it?

Christianity kills, murders, rapes, tortures, traffics,, and molests, women and children.

All verifiable. Just google it.

I don't want to see it ding, because that's something you have to live with, not i. I would rather be spared something that I can't unwatch.

Really? We allow it?

I’ll tell you another thing you don’t know. The priest scandal. In your mind you think it is one thing, but in reality it is something else.

Want to test it?
Of course you allow it!!!! You have the supreme beings of Jesus and God on your side!!!! And they gave the thumbs up for it!!!

Dang, what an idiot...

Unless you just deny all the allegations of molestaion, and accept all the history of rape, trafficking, murder and torture as fake news.

Last edited:
Would Jesus allow a priest to give a blowjob to a boy?

I would think not!!

Tell me why that's allowed and not punished in your religion?

Forum List

Back