Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

He won't confirm the crusades or the inquisitions. Because it confirms the paradox that Jesus allowed it.

What needs to be 'confirmed', exactly? that some tards think Europe was wrong to defend itself from islamic invasions and should have been nicer to their Jewish allies who aided them in their centuries of looting and plundering of the locals?

interesting notion. "looting and plundering.....the locals" -----way back then
LOOTING AND PLUNDERING necessitated the use of horses and weapons.
An interesting factoid-----the people called "Chassidic" in New York (or parts of
Europe, and even north Africa and eastern Europe), do wear FUNNY CLOTHES.
One of the funny features of their coats and even suit jackets is----NO SLIT OR
PLEAT IN THE BACK. Another feature of even the north African 'Chassidic
types' is unlike the muslims-----NO DAGGER IN THE SASH LIKE BELT Pic
never knew what that back pleat is for-----here it is-----so that a man can sit
ASTRIDE on a horse. (or camel as the location may be) Now for the interesting
factoid drumrollllll The pleat or slit is not there in COMMEMORATION of both
the filth of canon law and shariah law-----which outlaws the use of camels and
horses by jews-------sometimes the sitting astride on either----and even the ownership thereof. -----here and there. As to the wearing of a big giant
ornate dagger------NO MUSLIM GENTLEMAN would be seen without one.
The same was true of a SWORD for the persons of canon law-----outlawed to jews
based on the ethos of the mass murdering editor of the "NT" ----pig Constantine
and aped to the rapist dog of Arabia.
The customs associated with picaro endorsed filth------actually do persist to this
day. I grew up in a part of the USA where most "MEN" owned at least a
rifle----some guns. --------EXCEPT THE JEWS------I knew not one jew who owned
even one. "FAMILY" usage and custom persists for GENERATIONS...anyone
interested read a little on child development -----by the GREATS ---like Erik
Erikson and Fromm. Gee-----pic has jews attacking innocent villagers
like his barbaric kin--------poor pic. He believed the sunday school thug

He won't confirm the crusades or the inquisitions. Because it confirms the paradox that Jesus allowed it.
How could Jesus stop it?

good point----Jesus is not responsible for christianity

Would there be a Christianity without Jesus?

I don't think so. There would be no Christ and that means no Christianity.

The world should be so blessed.

Regards
DL

Christianity has nothing to do with the person-----Yeshua ben Yosef----of Galilee.
It is movement born of Hellenized jews that attracted lots and lots
of Roman and Greek gentiles. It perverted itself in just a few hundred years

Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.

Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Regards
DL

The beginning of the '(J)ews started when English speakers began using the term (J)ews after the letter J was introduced into the English alphabet <circa> 1580, or so...

(J)ews were referred to as Iews in the very first King Iames Bible.

And so... It wasn't really King James of England but King Iames. So Jamestown might have been something else.

---- ---- ----

The Jamestown Rediscovery Foundation is committed to supporting preservation, education, and the archaeological investigation of Historic Jamestowne, the original site of the first permanent English settlement in America, where three cultures--Native American, European, and African--came together to lay the foundations of modern American society

https://historicjamestowne.org/history/history-of-jamestown/

Last edited:
Interesting logic.

Based on that logic, it must be Ok for Palestinians to hate and attack Jews.

justify that ^^^^^ tidbit of desperate, idiotic sophistry -----try hard
So what’s good for the goose isn’t good for the gander?

the adage is "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander"-------and how
does that adage apply to our "discussion". What have jews done to arabs that comes close to the incessant pogroms and massacres and expulsions enacted
upon jews by the FILTH OF ROME?
They took their lands and waged wars on their people.

But it doesn’t have to come close for the logic to hold, my dear. It only has to be in the past.

Was any harm ever mentioned by the other poster done to you directly? No. But you hold the grudge as if it were. So did he or she.

Flawed logic.
Yeah, 100,000 starving Jews came along and expelled a few million helpless Arabs.
Where do you get this bullshit?

Are you saying the '(J)ews', who were given this identity by other language speakers post 1580 anno domini, or so, drove out helpless persons??

Godless and Lawless!

How could Jesus stop it?

good point----Jesus is not responsible for christianity

Would there be a Christianity without Jesus?

I don't think so. There would be no Christ and that means no Christianity.

The world should be so blessed.

Regards
DL

Christianity has nothing to do with the person-----Yeshua ben Yosef----of Galilee.
It is movement born of Hellenized jews that attracted lots and lots
of Roman and Greek gentiles. It perverted itself in just a few hundred years
And look at what some mischief and lies and deceit and political 'lust and desire' has led to.

Subtil changes to The Word and The Word of God.

Not mentioning...

justify that ^^^^^ tidbit of desperate, idiotic sophistry -----try hard
So what’s good for the goose isn’t good for the gander?

the adage is "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander"-------and how
does that adage apply to our "discussion". What have jews done to arabs that comes close to the incessant pogroms and massacres and expulsions enacted
upon jews by the FILTH OF ROME?
They took their lands and waged wars on their people.

But it doesn’t have to come close for the logic to hold, my dear. It only has to be in the past.

Was any harm ever mentioned by the other poster done to you directly? No. But you hold the grudge as if it were. So did he or she.

Flawed logic.
Yeah, 100,000 starving Jews came along and expelled a few million helpless Arabs.
Where do you get this bullshit?

Are you saying the '(J)ews', who were given this identity by other language speakers post 1580 anno domini, or so, drove out helpless persons??

Godless and Lawless!
I know it sounds boring but check our Genesis, Chapter 10 for who owns what is today’s Israel.
HINT: It isn’t Ham or Yefes.
In fact, Ham stole Canaan from Shem and Shem’s descendants took it back when the Children of Israel entered Canaan under Joshua’s leadership.

So...The Arabs are thieves.

What needs to be 'confirmed', exactly? that some tards think Europe was wrong to defend itself from islamic invasions and should have been nicer to their Jewish allies who aided them in their centuries of looting and plundering of the locals?
But Jesus would not react in the same manner, doing even more horrible things back to innocent people.

And he also believes in a 6000 yr old universe, and possibly a flat Earth. Fwiw.

Though I haven't gotten the flat Earth admission yet.
The earth is ~ 4 billion years old, the universe is ~14 billion years old dummy.
Were you recently enlightened, or am I thinking of the other lunatic?

No. I don’t think you understand what either one of them was about is what I said.

You can’t even tell me what you believe they were about, dum dum.
I'm talking about the crazy horrible stuff that your religion did in the name of Jesus.

That cannot be denied...

And by following that religion, even though it flies in the face of the Jesus' ideals, shows that you don't follow Jesus.

You follow a separate religion that's about making money...

So to ding, those atrocities never happened, and it's fake news.
Read the link I provided and find out.

I already told you like it was.

You think I'll click your links? No. Already learned that. Spell it out.
That was two things, Einstein.

1. I told you what the inquisition was about...

AND

2. I provided a link to back it up.

Your backwards ass doesn't even know what the inquisition was about but somehow it makes you act like a little bitch about it. For fucks sake, it was 700 years ago.

But Jesus would not react in the same manner, doing even more horrible things back to innocent people.
You don't believe Jesus existed.

And he also believes in a 6000 yr old universe, and possibly a flat Earth. Fwiw.

Though I haven't gotten the flat Earth admission yet.
The earth is ~ 4 billion years old, the universe is ~14 billion years old dummy.
Were you recently enlightened, or am I thinking of the other lunatic?
Don't know. I haven't found much that you have ever been right about.

Wasn't me though. Please try to keep your trolling straight.

No. I don’t think you understand what either one of them was about is what I said.

You can’t even tell me what you believe they were about, dum dum.
I'm talking about the crazy horrible stuff that your religion did in the name of Jesus.

That cannot be denied...

And by following that religion, even though it flies in the face of the Jesus' ideals, shows that you don't follow Jesus.

You follow a separate religion that's about making money...
Like what? What terrible horrible stuff did they do that keeps you up at night?

So to ding, those atrocities never happened, and it's fake news.
Read the link I provided and find out.

I already told you like it was.

You think I'll click your links? No. Already learned that. Spell it out.
That was two things, Einstein.

1. I told you what the inquisition was about...

AND

2. I provided a link to back it up.

Your backwards ass doesn't even know what the inquisition was about but somehow it makes you act like a little bitch about it. For fucks sake, it was 700 years ago.
You did not say it. You provided a dubious link, like you have in the past, that is not safe to click.

Spell it out and stop being lazy.

And the time passed does not forgive the sins. And the fact that Jesus Christ would never have allowed it if he was the powerful being Christians says he is.

So you have to work that paradox out... See where it leads you.

Jesus was on a different mission, and besides, there is no reason to assume innocence in any of these cases. The Apostles had a couple of swords among them, and in one case Jesus advises some of them to take one with them on a mission he sent them on. There is no command to be total pacifists anywhere in the NT, and certainly wouldn't be any such command in the OT for Jews. Muslims and their allies were very much a real existential threat at that time and place, and Jews were given the same options to leave if they didn't want to convert, same as Muslims got, which is far more than the locals got from Muslims and their Jewish soldiers when they invaded.

Forum List

Back