Jesus the Victorious, in Islam

Peace, all.

I just wanted to share this (reported) saying of Prophet Muhammad about Jesus that I like very much (from the Bukhari hadith:)

...[Prophet Muhammad] said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it."...(Book #55, Hadith #657)

Peace.

PS: For the record, I am not a Muslim. I am a Sabian who believes that Muhammad was a Prophet.

This is indeed a Hadith (a saying of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family). However, Muhammad spoke to the people according to what they understood. This is a very well known concept in Islam, we only talk to people according to what they understand. That is why the Hadith that you mention is not to be understood word per word.

I have talked in this thread about who Jesus is in Islam.

"Islam and the Muslims have a much greater right to Jesus than Christianity and the Christians."

:eek:

This is indeed a Hadith (a saying of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family). However, Muhammad spoke to the people according to what they understood. This is a very well known concept in Islam, we only talk to people according to what they understand. That is why the Hadith that you mention is not to be understood word per word.

Man, you are full of crap. If the poeple only understand right now that Jesus died, then why are you telling them (at this moment) that Jesus didn't die, which they don't understand?

You are a LYING hypocrite!

F*ck you!

I speak from the knowledge of the Saints of Islam.

Salman Al Farsi (Salman the Persian, as he was from Persia which is today's Iran) was someone who rigorously sought God before he knew Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). He (may God be well pleased with him) would serve a Christian monk for years, in order that the monk teaches him some things; and when the monk died, he sought someone else, until there was no one greater left, so that he remained alone. One day he heard of a man who was famous for that he used to come out to the people at a certain period during the year. When he came out to the people every one he prayed for was healed. Salman sought that man until he found him. The man told him that there were no more sincerity and purity left between people and told him to go to the people of the Haram (in Mecca) because the last prophet, the last of all the prophets was about to appear among them. This is how Salman went to Mecca and met Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). When Salman mentioned his story to Muhammad, Muhammad told him that the man he met was Jesus, the son of Mary, peace on them both.

Eventually, Salman became one of the most famous Companions, may God be well pleased with all of them. Muhammad declared that Salman was to be considered as someone of his family. He ordered his wives not to cover in front of Salman.

And if you believe that, I have a used car to sell you.

I speak from the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

Jesus was once asked about how he learnt good manners. He replied that no one taught it to him, but observing the ill-mannered, he acted to the contrary.

More made up Islamocrap. It's actually an old Persian saying. You Muslims are funny.

I did not say I had a religious leader.

As to reading the Bible, which is the holy book of Christianity, it can not seriously be considered as it claims to be a holy book dating back 2000 years. There is no way to accept such a book today as true. We accept the Qur'an because it was stipulated from the beginning that it would forever be protected from corruption. We accept the sayings of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) because it was stipulated from the beginning that they would be very well recorded. That is why we have so many of them today that are reliable and uncorrupted.

Mohammad was an illiterate. Not possible to take the delusional rantings of an illiterate's opinion on Christianity or Judaism seriously, if the illiterate couldn't read a single word of any of their holy books. That's why the terrorist theif got the story of Abraham all wrong, which to this day you Muslims cannot reconcile how Issac ended up being Ishmael. And how did this Saudi Arabian caravan robbing illiterate know that he was specifically related to someone who came 3000 years before him? They can't even do that with modern technology today.

To be a true Muslim you have to be a little insane and accept lie after lie.

I did not say I had a religious leader.

As to reading the Bible, which is the holy book of Christianity, it can not seriously be considered as it claims to be a holy book dating back 2000 years. There is no way to accept such a book today as true. We accept the Qur'an because it was stipulated from the beginning that it would forever be protected from corruption. We accept the sayings of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) because it was stipulated from the beginning that they would be very well recorded. That is why we have so many of them today that are reliable and uncorrupted.
The Koran is reliable and uncorrupted because it was stipulated at the beginning that the Koran would be reliable and uncorrupted.

I think that's an example of circular reasoning.

It's also an example of the insanity and irrationality that goes with being a true Muslim.

Peace, all.

I just wanted to share this (reported) saying of Prophet Muhammad about Jesus that I like very much (from the Bukhari hadith:)

...[Prophet Muhammad] said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it."...(Book #55, Hadith #657)

Peace.

PS: For the record, I am not a Muslim. I am a Sabian who believes that Muhammad was a Prophet.

Come on stop lying. We know all about it. According to Islam, the crucifixion was faked by the Jews so they could save Jesus' life.

Also according to Islam, Christians messed up Jesus' true message, when Jesus comes back he will tell the Christians he's a Muslim, and the Christians will break their crosses and join all the other Muslims in slaughtering all Jews. Even the plants and the trees will tell where the Jews are hiding, in order to facilitate the genocide of the Jews.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

I grew up in a very Christian town----and was, sometimes, insulted by things
Christians said about jews-----but when I encountered muslims as a young adult--
and even visited a mosque-----I WAS FAR MORE INSULTED BY WHAT MUSLIMS
SAID ABOUT CHRISTIANS-----in fact I was nauseated.

Peace, all.

Peace.

Jesus is not "in" islam----Jesus was a jew who lived some 500 years before the filthy stinking dog---muhummad, was born. Unlike the rapist pig of mecca----
Jesus was literate as were his followers. Some of the followers of Jesus tried
to record that which he said. Jesus, himself left no writings that survived. The
very early writings of his followers-----are sketchy. The followers of muhummad
----is seems---were also illiterate----or muslims seem to CLAIM they were in order
to cover up the fact that the Koran was written DE NOVO----more than 100
years after the pig died. The writings of the New Testament which attribute
words to jesus that seem plausible-----are not at all consistent with the filth of islam.
If the writers of the Koran are at all historically accurate----muhummad was a thief,
murderer and rapist pig. The writers of the New Testament reveal a Jesus
who was a fairly typical Pharisee---good guy

I speak as a Muslim.

Allah Almighty (God Almighty) willed that Jesus symbolizes victory. Jesus met with enmity and was considered a liar, but Allah Almighty gave him miracles that discarded all doubts about him. Jesus came with most clear signs, reviving the dead, healing the born blind and the lepers, etc. As such, Allah meant that Jesus represents absolute victory.

Jesus was not killed. He was raised to heavens, while the one who betrayed him was made to look like him, and was thus crucified.

This is the wisdom behind his supposed coming back in the end times. It means in the end times there will be absolute victory of God, and that means absolute victory of Muhammad and Islam, his religion, peace be upon him and his family. That is not done by the sword. When God wants to crush you, He only needs to say be, and it is.

The purpose of this thread is to give facts about Jesus, or some of his teachings, according to the traditional knowledge in Islam. Feel free to participate.

Logically, any contradictory claims about Jesus should have come alongside the Christian texts. In effect, Islam would have been extant ~600 years before it was founded. Instead of the gospels coming about when then did by themselves, texts claiming "No no, that's wrong. Jesus didn't die on the cross." should have been written at the same time.

Coming along centuries after the fact and making those sorts of claims is pretty obviously fabricated nonsensical claims.

I speak as a Muslim.

Allah Almighty (God Almighty) willed that Jesus symbolizes victory. Jesus met with enmity and was considered a liar, but Allah Almighty gave him miracles that discarded all doubts about him. Jesus came with most clear signs, reviving the dead, healing the born blind and the lepers, etc. As such, Allah meant that Jesus represents absolute victory.

Jesus was not killed. He was raised to heavens, while the one who betrayed him was made to look like him, and was thus crucified.

This is the wisdom behind his supposed coming back in the end times. It means in the end times there will be absolute victory of God, and that means absolute victory of Muhammad and Islam, his religion, peace be upon him and his family. That is not done by the sword. When God wants to crush you, He only needs to say be, and it is.

The purpose of this thread is to give facts about Jesus, or some of his teachings, according to the traditional knowledge in Islam. Feel free to participate.

Logically, any contradictory claims about Jesus should have come alongside the Christian texts. In effect, Islam would have been extant ~600 years before it was founded. Instead of the gospels coming about when then did by themselves, texts claiming "No no, that's wrong. Jesus didn't die on the cross." should have been written at the same time.

Coming along centuries after the fact and making those sorts of claims is pretty obviously fabricated nonsensical claims.

Deltex----you don't get it------the story of jesus in the Koran existed at the
beginning of time-----the KORAN IS ETERNAL-----or at least as old as a
black hole. If you have never read the Koran (first) and then listened
to what muslims SAY about it------you have no right to claim resistence to
psychosis

I speak as a Muslim.

psychosis

Read about one-third of the Qur'an before it seemed to start repeating itself and I quit. Have spoken at length with Muslims. I'm quite well briefed.

Read about one-third of the Qur'an before it seemed to start repeating itself and I quit. Have spoken at length with Muslims. I'm quite well briefed.

Yes ! the Quran is very repetitive, it refers to the same bible characters many times. But it is poor in narrative.
I wish I was better educated and could read Arabic so that I could write a definitive critique of the Quran, but I will have to make do within my limitations.

I speak as a Muslim.

Islam is the religion that enabled that hundreds of thousands of mosques are found everywhere in this planet. In these mosques, we remember the names of God Almighty.

As such Islam has nothing whatsoever to do with Christianity. It does have something to do wih Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Solomon, etc... because each of them, like Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) taught people the ways to remember the names of God.

There was a book revealed to Jesus, from God. That was also the case for Moses, David, Abraham and others. These books are found nowhere in this day and age. There was a book revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). That book has been kept and is available today. God protected it miraculously, as well as the sayings of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) -so that we know this Hadith is authentic and we know this Hadith is false- because he is the last of all the prophets. There is no prophet after him, but there are the saints of Islam.

I speak as a Muslim.

psychosis

You did not read the Qur'an. You read words and sentences.

The Qur'an was called the Qur'an before it was even thought of to make it into a book.

The Qur'an is an ocean of lights. To read the Qur'an means to dive in that ocean of lights. If you do it regularly, you will yourself become a sanctuary of lights, you will become a saint. But if you do not believe the Qur'an is an ocean of lights, then don't think your reading is actually a diving in an ocean of lights.

The Qur'an is not repetitive. Whenever a story is mentioned a second or a third time, it has a second or a third wisdom, and other things that I don't need to mention.

I speak as a Muslim.

psychosis

You did not read the Qur'an. You read words and sentences.

The Qur'an was called the Qur'an before it was even thought of to make it into a book.

The Qur'an is an ocean of lights. To read the Qur'an means to dive in that ocean of lights. If you do it regularly, you will yourself become a sanctuary of lights, you will become a saint. But if you do not believe the Qur'an is an ocean of lights, then don't think your reading is actually a diving in an ocean of lights.

The Qur'an is not repetitive. Whenever a story is mentioned a second or a third time, it has a second or a third wisdom, and other things that I don't need to mention.

your post is vulgar and disgusting. I WROTE THAT I READ THE "Koran"-----who,
THE FUCK, are you, you disgusting dog, to respond as if I lied---muzzie shit.
The Koran is a pile of garbage. ---WHAT A JOKE---"wisdom"----the "wisdom"
of that pile of shit is now manifest in Iraq. In fact it manifested itself on the dead
bodes of hundreds of millions of the victims of its filth

I speak of the traditional knowledge in Islam.

"I have named her Mary". (The Holy Qur'an, The Family of Imran - Surah 3 - V 36)

The regular scholars of Islam (not the saints of Islam) made permissible, from this, to give a name to a child right when he's born.

"I commend her and her offspring to Your protection against Satan the Rejected." (The Holy Qur'an, The Family of Imran - Surah 3 - V 36)

We know from Imam Ahmad that Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) taught that no baby is born except that he is touched by Satan as he comes out, so that he cries, except Jesus and Mary.

Note also, as you can see, that it is forbidden to read the Qur'an and understand it as you read it. You must go to the scholars and the saints of Islam for the meanings.

I speak of the traditional knowledge in Islam.

"By the Fig and the Olive,
And the Mount of Sinai,
And this City of security"

(The Holy Qur'an, The Figtree -Surah 95- V 1-3)

Allah Almighty (God Almighty) takes an oath on Jerusalem (the place of figs and olives) where he sent Jesus. Then He takes an oath on the Mount Sinai where He talked to Moses. Then He takes an oath on Mecca where He sent Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). God has come from Mount Sinai, then shined in the mountains of Jerusalem, and appeared in the mountains of Mecca.

He swore by a noble place (Jerusalem), then by a nobler place (Mount Sinai), then by a place nobler than both of them (Mecca).

This, by the way shows you why it is forbidden in Islam to read the Qur'an according to one's own understanding. You must refer to the saints of Islam and the other regular scholars for the meanings of the Qur'an and the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad).

Forum List

Back