Jesus the Victorious, in Islam

This, by the way shows you why it is forbidden in Islam to read the Qur'an according to one's own understanding. You must refer to the saints of Islam and the other regular scholars for the meanings of the Qur'an and the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad).

You are more irritating than a bed bug, with your endless glorification of the silly old Quran.
I have read and understood the meaning of the Quran without needing any so called saints.
The meaning of the Quran is ' OBEY MUHAMMAD'. Obey him and fight his rotten wars for him.
Or else he threatens you with the wrath of Allah. Here is a verse that says it all.

8.20 O ye who believe! Obey God and His Apostle, and turn not away from him when ye hear (him speak).

A list of the verses where Muhammad says you must obey him as well as Allah and you will go to hell if you do not.

3.32 Say: "Obey God and His Apostle": But if they turn back, God loveth not those who reject Faith.

3.132 And obey God and the Apostle; that ye may obtain mercy.

4.13 Those are limits set by God: those who obey God and His Apostle will be admitted to Gardens with rivers flowing beneath, to abide therein (for ever) and that will be the supreme achievement.

4.14 But those who disobey God and His Apostle and transgress His limits will be admitted to a Fire, to abide therein: And they shall have a humiliating punishment.

4.59 O ye who believe! Obey God, and obey the Apostle, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to God and His Apostle, if ye do believe in God and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.

4.69 All who obey God and the apostle are in the company of those on whom is the Grace of God,- of the prophets (who teach), the sincere (lovers of Truth), the witnesses (who testify), and the Righteous (who do good): Ah! what a beautiful fellowship!

5.92 Obey God, and obey the Apostle, and beware (of evil): if ye do turn back, know ye that it is Our Apostle's duty to proclaim (the message) in the clearest manner.

8.1 They ask thee concerning (things taken as) spoils of war. Say: "(such) spoils are at the disposal of God and the Apostle: So fear God, and keep straight the relations between yourselves: Obey God and His Apostle, if ye do believe."

8.20 O ye who believe! Obey God and His Apostle, and turn not away from him when ye hear (him speak).

8.46 And obey God and His Apostle; and fall into no disputes, lest ye lose heart and your power depart; and be patient and persevering: For God is with those who patiently persevere:

9.71 The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers, practise regular charity, and obey God and His Apostle. On them will God pour His mercy:for God is Exalted in power, Wise.

24.52 It is such as obey God and His Apostle, and fear God and do right, that will win (in the end),

24.54 Say: "Obey God, and obey the Apostle: but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance. The Apostle's duty is only to preach the clear (Message)

33.33 And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance; and establish regular Prayer, and give regular Charity; and obey God and His Apostle. And God only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless.

47.33 O ye who believe! Obey God, and obey the apostle, and make not vain your deeds!

49.14 The desert Arabs say, "We believe." Say, "Ye have no faith; but ye (only)say, 'We have submitted our wills to God,' For not yet has Faith entered your hearts. But if ye obey God and His Apostle, He will not belittle aught of your deeds: for God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

58.13 Is it that ye are afraid of spending sums in charity before your private consultation (with him)? If, then, ye do not so, and God forgives you, then (at least) establish regular prayer; practise regular charity; and obey God and His Apostle. And God is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

64.12 So obey God, and obey His Apostle: but if ye turn back, the duty of Our Apostle is but to proclaim (the Message) clearly and openly.

72.23 "Unless I proclaim what I receive from God and His Messages: for any that disobey God and His Apostle,- for them is Hell: they shall dwell therein for ever."

I read the Koran too-----in general ---as an item of literature----it stinks

Yes ! I have written much on the poor quality of the Qurans writing. It has little narrative and is repetitive.
The best example is sura 12 which is the only sura that is about one bible subject. It is about Joseph and if you did not already know the story of Joseph from Genesis it would be incomprehensible. The Genesis story is rich in narrative and details but they are entirely absent from the Quran's version of the story. It is a half remembered mumbling rehash which leaves out many important details.
Most of the rest of the Quran has not even got that much information, and just mentions the names of bible characters in passing with only brief reference to their stories.

I read the Koran too-----in general ---as an item of literature----it stinks

Yes ! I have written much on the poor quality of the Qurans writing. It has little narrative and is repetitive.
The best example is sura 12 which is the only sura that is about one bible subject. It is about Joseph and if you did not already know the story of Joseph from Genesis it would be incomprehensible. The Genesis story is rich in narrative and details but they are entirely absent from the Quran's version of the story. It is a half remembered mumbling rehash which leaves out many important details.
Most of the rest of the Quran has not even got that much information, and just mentions the names of bible characters in passing with only brief reference to their stories.

Mostly I was horrified by the utter lack of character
development of the protagonist---to wit muhummad.
I expected him to DEVELOPE some insight into his
own foibles and selfish self aggrandizement. and VIOLENCE ------never happened ---he just got worse and worse----more rape, more murder, more pillage and more DEMAND THAT HE BE THE KING FOREVER.
As to the rest------I was so horrified by the messed
up recaps of biblical history that I TRULY thought
that the copy I had was a MISPRINT. ----really true story------I showed it to a muslim----young doctor--at the hospital at which I had stumbled into this Koran----
and said-----with serious concern "You should notify
the publisher----this book is full of mistakes"

God has come from Mount Sinai, then shined in the mountains of Jerusalem, and appeared in the mountains of Mecca.

This is found in the Torah, the real Torah, that God Almighty revealed to Moses. I don't mean the versions people use today.

To those who read the posts of Dajjal, who argues that the Qur'an repeatedly says "Obey God" or "Obey Muhammad". You should not think that God Almighty is excessively stern. When the Qur'an says "Obey", it means being a good Muslim will be the cause for God to grant you great success in life. This, again, helps you understand why it is absolutely forbidden to read the Qur'an and the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family) on one's own. One must refer to the saints of Islam for the meanings. They are the guides in Islam.

Last edited:
As to the literary style of the Qur'an, it is well known that it is a marvelous eloquent scripture.

The Arabs were advanced in poetry, but the Qur'an of Muhammad(peace be upon him and his family) stunned everyone when it came down. It is not just a Holy Book, it is one of the miracles of Muhammad, a book from God to His beloved, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

The stinky old Quran is a handbook of Muhammad's desires and personal feelings. For example sura 111 in which he curses his own aunt and uncle for denying him. But he even says you are not to annoy him in his tent.
Not only that the rotten bastard forbids his widows to marry again after him. Is it likely God told him to say that.

33.53 O ye who believe! Enter not the Prophet's houses,- until leave is given you,- for a meal, (and then) not (so early as) to wait for its preparation: but when ye are invited, enter; and when ye have taken your meal, disperse, without seeking familiar talk. Such (behaviour) annoys the Prophet: he is ashamed to dismiss you, but God is not ashamed (to tell you) the truth. And when ye ask (his ladies) for anything ye want, ask them from before a screen: that makes for greater purity for your hearts and for theirs. Nor is it right for you that ye should annoy God's Apostle, or that ye should marry his widows after him at any time. Truly such a thing is in God's sight an enormity.

33.57 Those who annoy God and His Apostle - God has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment.

33.58 And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin.

Here is an example of Muhammad making up the Quran as he goes along. In sura 8 (spoils of war) he opens at verse one by claiming all spoils of war for himself. But by the time he reached verse 41 he had realised nobody would fight for him for nothing, so he then says one fifth of the spoils belong to him. You can almost see his crafty old Arab brain working.

8.1 They ask thee concerning (things taken as) spoils of war. Say: "(such) spoils
are at the disposal of God and the Apostle: So fear God, and keep straight the
relations between yourselves: Obey God and His Apostle, if ye do believe."

Dajjal,

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) had a jewish neighbour who would throw his garbage at Muhammad's door everyday. Muhammad siad nothing. He only took it and throw it away on his way to prayer. This went on for 7 years, until that man died, and as he died Muhammad went to bid him farewell.

Muhammad would not have minded people like you. Understand that to Muslims, people like you matter little. You know well that Muhammad would never have said about someone like you "he wishes to...", "he intends to....", "he is only this and that...", and so on. But shamelessly, you go on. You need to take a good account of yourself. You are ridiculous.

Dajjal,

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) had a jewish neighbour who would throw his garbage at Muhammad's door everyday. Muhammad siad nothing. He only took it and throw it away on his way to prayer. This went on for 7 years, until that man died, and as he died Muhammad went to bid him farewell.

Your post is another fantasy that is not in the Quran, and probably not even in a hadith. Here is a quote from the Quran you seem to have missed, that shows Muhammad was intolerant.

33.57 Those who annoy God and His Apostle - God has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment.

Islam is not only one book, the Qur'an, or a few books (the Hadiths, which are the sayings of Muhammad , peace be upon him and his family).

Islam, in terms of knowledge, sciences, literature and scholarship is a gigantic civilization, by itself.

If you insist on the Qur'an, still the Qur'an says:

"Say: If the ocean were ink (wherewith to write out) the words of my Lord, sooner would the ocean be exhausted than would the words of my Lord, even if we added another ocean like it, for its aid."

The Cave (Surah 18), V 109

Islamic knowledge and (spiritual) science as it is found is greatly vast; and it is endless.

Finally, make the effort not to insult me when you talk to me. I don't insult you.

I speak of the traditional knowledge in Islam.

Jesus taught that if one sends away a beggar from his home, angels won't enter that home for 7 days.

Jesus was once about to pray to God for rain. He asked that anyone who had ever done a sin leave first. At this, everyone left except one. Jesus asked him if he had not committed sin. The man replied, he once saw a woman (and felt pleasure at looking at her), and so he snatched out his eyes at that moment. Since then, he was blind. Jesus asked him to pray to God for rain, which he did; and it was raining.

Jesus taught that if one sends away a beggar from his home, angels won't enter that home for 7 days.

Jesus was once about to pray to God for rain. He asked that anyone who had ever done a sin leave first. At this, everyone left except one. Jesus asked him if he had not committed sin. The man replied, he once saw a woman (and felt pleasure at looking at her), and so he snatched out his eyes at that moment. Since then, he was blind. Jesus asked him to pray to God for rain, which he did; and it was raining.

More unsubstantiated bunk that is not from the bible. The new testament is the only source of information I know of about Jesus, and your fairy stories are not in it.

>>>>>>>>
Last time I read one of your threads you were talking about righteous ants. Now Jesus is blinding sinners by snatching their eyes out.:bs1: lol
You have to be twisting things on purpose.

Jesus was once about to pray to God for rain. He asked that anyone who had ever done a sin leave first. At this, everyone left except one. Jesus asked him if he had not committed sin. The man replied, he once saw a woman (and felt pleasure at looking at her), and so he snatched out his eyes at that moment. Since then, he was blind. Jesus asked him to make that prayer, which he did; and it was raining.

>>>>>>>>
Last time I read one of your threads you were talking about righteous ants. Now Jesus is blinding sinners by snatching their eyes out.:bs1: lol
You have to be twisting things on purpose.

I don't remember having talked of righteous ants.

In the story, it was the man who looked lustfully at a woman who snatched his own eyes out. Since that day, he was blind. When he told about it to Jesus, Jesus asked him to make the prayer. He did, and it rained.

God Almighty once told Jesus, to advise himself first; and if he obeys his own advice, then he can advice others. In other words he should not advise people on things he does not do himself. This is very disliked by God Almighty.

Satan once told Jesus to say that there is no God save God. Jesus replied that that phrase was true; but he would not say it after Satan having asked it. In other words, one must carefully examine his own thinking, if it comes from God or angels, or if it comes from Satan.

Since Jesus is Lucifer (morning star) rev 22:16
then the OP is reveling in Claiming lucifer victorious, but then why do Sunni Muslims like to kill others who revel in the same luciferian belief? The Kurds and that sect Isis is attacking are persecuted for being morning star worshipers. Lastly I think
Michael (the Evening star/Al Lail) would have a say about you calling the morning star victorious.

Moses (peace on him) announced the coming of the savior of mankind. When Jesus came, the Jews were troubled because Jesus did not look like Moses in anything. Jesus did not look like Moses, he healed people born blind, in triumph. Moses on the other hand had to bear the insolence of his people. This great success of Jesus which was not a feat of Moses, indicated that the children of Israil would one day lose their priviledges to another people.

So when Jesus arrived, not resembling Moses in anything, he met with persecution; but God Almighty said to him:

"I will make those who follow you superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection"

The Holy Qur'an, The Family of Imran (Surah 3), V 55

and

"We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy"

The Holy Qur'an, Iron (Surah 57), V 27

Jesus pushed their fears greater when he said:

"(I am) giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad" (Ahmad is another name of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family)

The Holy Qur'an, The Battle Array (Surah 61), V 6

Jesus (peace on him) taught that one who gives up his greed for present enjoyment, in favour of rewards in the future life is blessed.

Jesus used to enjoin his followers to be hungry and eat little, as it brings one closer to God Almighty.

Note: eating too much, as we know in Islam is a means to falling prey to one's ''self" and start sinning. This is how to understand the above teaching of Jesus.

Forum List

Back