Jesus Texas, Thanks to the Armed Cops

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
And we now know the difference between Texas and Paris.

The only ones dead are the terrorists.

Remember the first Paris cops that arrived, came on bicycles and WITHOUT GUNS. :gay:

But YOU DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS! :Boom2:

ISIS claims responsibility after two gunmen carrying explosives killed in attack on anti-Islam art contest near Dallas Suspects are shot by cops and security guard is wounded at draw Muhammad event that offered 10 000 prize Daily Mail Online

Another reason I'm glad liberals have not achieved their goal of making us another Europe. Certainly hasn't in Texas.

Because of that, in TEXAS, only an UNARMED security guard was shot in the ankle. ONLY THE TERRORISTS ARE DEAD!

Difference between being ARMED and NOT being Armed.

Thank God for TEXAS!

:biggrin:

I don't know what the uproar is all about.....these idiots....talk about the "gang that couldn't shoot straight".....they shot that guard in the ankle!?!?!?

Jesus guys....you want to be terrorists? Learn how to shoot!!! :dance:

How the hell do you expect anyone to take you seriously!?!?!?

I don't know what the uproar is all about.....these idiots....talk about the "gang that couldn't shoot straight".....they shot that guard in the ankle!?!?!?

Did it ever occur to you, those terrorist in Paris were no different?

The ONLY difference is, this time there were people there on the spot who shot back.

No longer do we call him Jesus Christ,
He's now known as Jesus Texass..
Next installment, Death Comes A Calling...

The ONLY difference is, this time there were people there on the spot who shot back.

Jesus guy, don't you know what tongue-in-cheek humor is? It's TEXAS for God's sake - I'm surprised that 200 Texans didn't fill these jerks full of holes!

Someone should ask Michael Moore what would've happend had Garland TX disarmed their cops...as he said cops should.....2 days ago.

We'd have a hundred dead art gallery attendees.

Someone should ask Michael Moore what would've happend had Garland TX disarmed their cops...as he said cops should.....2 days ago.

We'd have a hundred dead art gallery attendees.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

But remember, Dumb DUMB Moore said there was "no terrorist threat."

Did it ever occur to you that all US states have armed cops?

And we now know the difference between Texas and Paris.

The only ones dead are the terrorists.

Remember the first Paris cops that arrived, came on bicycles and WITHOUT GUNS. :gay:

But YOU DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS! :Boom2:

ISIS claims responsibility after two gunmen carrying explosives killed in attack on anti-Islam art contest near Dallas Suspects are shot by cops and security guard is wounded at draw Muhammad event that offered 10 000 prize Daily Mail Online

Another reason I'm glad liberals have not achieved their goal of making us another Europe. Certainly hasn't in Texas.

Because of that, in TEXAS, only an UNARMED security guard was shot in the ankle. ONLY THE TERRORISTS ARE DEAD!

Difference between being ARMED and NOT being Armed.

Thank God for TEXAS!

:biggrin:
addtext_com_MTMwMzU0Mjg5NTY.jpg

Did it ever occur to you that all US states have armed cops?

And that the left wants to change that!

Michael Moore: "Disarm The Police..

Michael Moore Disarm The Police... Release Black Inmates Jailed For Drug Offenses Zero Hedge

The point is, in France, the cops are NOT armed. It resulted in the Charlie Hebdo massacre.

In Texas the cops are ARMED and the cops don't show up on bicycles.

They show up ARMED and ready to take down any trouble!

The terrorists weren't different in Texas, the RESPONSE WAS!

Forum List

Back