Black thug executes white NYPD cop

Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.
And the same for all the victims of cops. May karma handle the injustices, and give equal restitution to all. And, if possible, may every evil known to man, rest at the doorsteps of all that take a life unnecessarily, and without conscience or forethought.

Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.
Good stuff if he was another dirty cop. I'm thinking it may have been karma. At the very least his death was caused by dirty cops.

I can understand Baltimore. The mayor and city council hope to make a ton of money by turfing out the poor for gentrification But what's going on in NYC?

Perp was arrested within 90 minutes. It takes much longer to arrest a perp when they are a cop, if ever.

Good stuff if he was another dirty cop. I'm thinking it may have been karma. At the very least his death was caused by dirty cops.
Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

Sonny Clark and Asclepias.....both implying the cop deserved it somehow.

I hope both of you sorry wastes of flesh catch a slow, painful cancer. Fuck both of you pieces of shit.

Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

If you brush your teeth daily your teeth wont decay.

Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

I wish you could do that with what remains of your soul.

Matter of fact....

Asclepias....sorry racist waste of flesh....on ignore.
Sonny Clark...redneck white trash who probably murders people over Alabama football games....also on ignore.

Your opinions are toxic to a civil society and you're now censored from my far more intellectual mind.

Get cancer...die slow...and rot in hell. Both of you.

Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

I wish you could do that with what remains of your soul.

Wish in one hand and shit in the other and wait to see which one fills up faster.

But, hey somehow the black thugs that do evil shit daily aren't the bad guys. The media will scream this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd resegregate and remove all the white cops from the black community if I had the power. Blacks would be happier without WHITE cops. That is a fact.

Maybe I'd give them their own small country within western Mississippi, eastern La and small areas throughout the country. This is honestly the only way I can solve this problem as they don't want to live with whites. So this would give them their own economical and legal frame work to be away from us.

Matter of fact....

Asclepias....sorry racist waste of flesh....on ignore.
Sonny Clark...redneck white trash who probably murders people over Alabama football games....also on ignore.

Your opinions are toxic to a civil society and you're now censored from my far more intellectual mind.

Get cancer...die slow...and rot in hell. Both of you.
Thats a large amount of butthurt. :laugh:

But, hey somehow the black thugs that do evil shit daily aren't the bad guys. The media will scream this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd resegregate and remove all the white cops from the black community if I had the power. Blacks would be happier without WHITE cops. That is a fact.

Maybe I'd give them their own small country within western Mississippi, eastern La other small areas throughout the country. This is honestly the only way I can solve this problem as they don't want to live with whites.
Like you said....if you had the power. You dont. If a cow had nuts it would be a bull.

Sonny Clark and Asclepias.....both implying the cop deserved it somehow.

I hope both of you sorry wastes of flesh catch a slow, painful cancer. Fuck both of you pieces of shit.
The cop didn't deserve it.

You imply everyone killed by a cop deserved it, which is actually worse and shows your propensity to support fascism.

That must be scuzzy even by black standards.

Maybe I'd give them their own small country within western Mississippi, eastern La other small areas throughout the country. This is honestly the only way I can solve this problem as they don't want to live with whites.

Many PDs tried that in the past. Only blacks in black hoods. Atlanta tried it for a month when I was there.

The response?

Racism....because the PD was only sending black cops into "the most dangerous neighborhood" while white cops got the safer hoods. I shit you not.

Forum List

Back