Zone1 Jesus Tempted By The Devil / Satan

No one can dispute the fact that they profess to believe that Jesus was part of a trinity that diddled a virgin to become a human being who can be turned into a matzo and eaten only if a priest goes hocus pokus alakazam! A trinity who loved "us" so much that he became an innocent little baby boy only to defy his own law when he grew up and sacrificed himself so that 'we' don't have to pay the price, death, for 'our' own stupid sins. Who wouldn't love a god like that! The devil?

Ugh.

What could be more perverse and degrading than what they openly say and do?

Last edited:
The Catholic Church persecuted anyone (including Bible-believing Christians) who didn't follow the Catholic traditions.

Like I said, there have been "MANY" tribulations and many of them were horrific. But none will be like the one to come.

The one to come? Perhaps... but would you be disappointed if the worst is over?

The worst is not past. Mystery Babylon will yet collapse and fall, no one else really understands what that will be, while they disagree with each other, and the beastly leader that will come will have a following with promising to rebuild everything from the ruins, while what would come from that would be entirely godless, and the followers necessarily turning from God.

The devil, Satan, is powerful and very deceptive, any victory some of us might have over the enemy's deceptiveness is not from out own strength, smarts, or anything we have, it would just be with turning with all out heart to God and seeking God's will. In Christ God will lead us in the right way.

The worst is not past. Mystery Babylon will yet collapse and fall, no one else really understands what that will be, while they disagree with each other, and the beastly leader that will come will have a following with promising to rebuild everything from the ruins, while what would come from that would be entirely godless, and the followers necessarily turning from God.

The devil, Satan, is powerful and very deceptive, any victory some of us might have over the enemy's deceptiveness is not from out own strength, smarts, or anything we have, it would just be with turning with all out heart to God and seeking God's will. In Christ God will lead us in the right way.
worldwide false religions = Babylon the great.

There are several passages of Scripture that prove that Satan is a real and present danger. He beguiled Eve in the Garden at the time of man's creation (some claiming and believing that he was the father of Cain). He tempted the Old Testament Patriarch, Job, and caused great affliction. He deceived King David. And he sifted Peter like wheat. He was (and is) so bold that he even tempted Jesus Christ after Christ's 40 days of fasting.

How do we, as Christians, protect ourselves from Satan? Firstly, we learn from Jesus, Himself. As Satan tempted Him with great riches and power, Christ rebuked him using the “written” Word of God. Three times, Christ said, “it is written.” Secondly, we put our faith in Christ and don the full gospel armor. Christ is our shield and our buckler. Thirdly, we understand the nature of Satan, that great serpent the devil. He's called a liar, a murderer, a thief, and a roaring lion seeking someone to devour. But he's also a master deceiver who can appear as “an angel of light.”

James 4 tells us to “resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”
Yes but still 99% on earth are being mislead by him. 99% of all religion are his including 99% claiming to be christian religions.
He is very powerful, he even controlled the weather to kill Jobs children.
Few know what Jesus actually taught. the majority of teachers in the religions claiming to be christian get paid to teach that religions brand of dogma and little of what Jesus teaches--He told his teachers--teach them( flock) ALL that i commanded. Matt 28:19-20) thus a real disciple does all that Jesus commanded. and the major truth he spoke was--Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God=OT-NT taught to the flock without fail. All can look at their teachers to see if they have Jesus just by that fact. They teach EVERY utterance to the flock, over and over, year after year. My teachers accomplish it for 0 pay.

- is not from out own strength, smarts, or anything we have ...

too bad for you the desert religions have corrupted your spirit ... triumph over evil is the means for remission to paradise and is meant for all humanity not just the individual.

- you are just an anchor against the greater good those that will triumph have to bear.

worldwide false religions = Babylon the great.

I know that is one of the popular interpretations. I bought that too earlier in my life, when hearing it earlier. But popularity of an interpretation is not what should move me. How well are things supported in the Bible? With that interpretation, how would all the merchants of the earth wailing and mourning in despair be accounted for?

too bad for you the desert religions have corrupted your spirit ... triumph over evil is the means for remission to paradise and is meant for all humanity not just the individual.

- you are just an anchor against the greater good those that will triumph have to bear.

How promising is that? I believe we should each, including you, do things for betterment in this world. But are you looking at the same world I am? Is this world really showing that it will go that way? I see we need stewardship that only separating and growing all the things we would for what is actually needed, that we continue, would work for. My faith is that this is what God would have us to do, along with caring for others, and others can be included in this.

I know that is one of the popular interpretations. I bought that too earlier in my life, when hearing it earlier. But popularity of an interpretation is not what should move me. How well are things supported in the Bible? With that interpretation, how would all the merchants of the earth wailing and mourning in despair be accounted for?

How promising is that? I believe we should each, including you, do things for betterment in this world. But are you looking at the same world I am? Is this world really showing that it will go that way? I see we need stewardship that only separating and growing all the things we would for what is actually needed, that we continue, would work for. My faith is that this is what God would have us to do, along with caring for others, and others can be included in this.
There is 0 doubt it is worldwide false religions. The fall of Babylon triggers the tribulation. No more religious holidays is why the merchants shelves remain full, that means the factory shelves are full= worldwide layoffs at once. Plus many will rise up in support of their religion and cause a lot of trouble.

I see we need stewardship that only separating and growing all the things we would for what is actually needed, that we continue, would work for.
any victory some of us might have over the enemy's deceptiveness is not from out own strength, smarts, or anything we have, it would just be with turning with all out heart to God and seeking God's will.

- as stated earlier, the desert religions corrupt the natural spirit from acquiring their own self determination to one of servitude in a false rendering of a fictitious god and in the end certain spiritual death same as their physical bodies.

There is 0 doubt it is worldwide false religions. The fall of Babylon triggers the tribulation. No more religious holidays is why the merchants shelves remain full, that means the factory shelves are full= worldwide layoffs at once. Plus many will rise up in support of their religion and cause a lot of trouble.
Jesus told them to flee Jerusalem for the mountains. They fled to Pella and avoided the tribulation.

Jesus told them to flee Jerusalem for the mountains. They fled to Pella and avoided the tribulation.
That was about 70 ce not about the tribulation and Armageddon--See Rev 19:11--Jesus leads Gods armies to the earth to wipe out all wickedness bringing Gods kingdom rule with him. That did not occur in 70 ce. Revelation is about these last days.

That was about 70 ce not about the tribulation and Armageddon--See Rev 19:11--Jesus leads Gods armies to the earth to wipe out all wickedness bringing Gods kingdom rule with him. That did not occur in 70 ce. Revelation is about these last days.
That was the tribulation. It was local and the new Christians avoided it because they went to Pella.

There were foreign troops fighting under Titus and Vespasian in the attack on Jerusalem. They assembled at Meggido. It was a shortcut to Roman citizenship.

When did the entire World see Him coming for His Church?
You must believe in the rapture. The kingdom is spiritual and much of the writing is figurative and symbolic.

Apocalyptic literature was very popular from about 300 BC through 100 AD.

Everybody had an Apocalypse story.

Preterism and partial preterism are mainline traditional and based in the history from the 2nd century BC through the 2nd century AD. You know, starting with Antiochus IV Epiphanies and the maccabean revolt.

There is nothing "main line" about them. They are few in number.

Forum List

Back