Jesse Ventura for president 2016!

• Banned
I am only voting for Johnson this year because Dr Paul isn't running...I like Johnson but Ventura is a bad ass and tell's it like it is no matter what.

• Banned
Possibly...only time will tell...maybe people are tired of the likes of Obama and Romney sugar coating everything...hell who knows what the next 4 years holds..

Oh! My fucking sides hurt from laughing too much.

Dissent did that on purpose. That idiot.

Jesse Fucking Whackjob Ventura for President? :lmao:

Of what? The interplanetary league of sub-imbeciles? He's a lock.

I don't even know who that is.. but it seems not many like him for some reason.
Former pro wrestler. Then I found him doing color analysis on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers radio network. From there I have no idea. Suddenly he runs for and wins the governor's seat in Minnesota.
He has been a guest on the Howard Stern Show. There he espoused some pretty strange views.
As a presidential candidate, Ventura would be on the same level as Lyndon Larouche.

Former pro wrestler. Then I found him doing color analysis on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers radio network. From there I have no idea. Suddenly he runs for and wins the governor's seat in Minnesota.
He has been a guest on the Howard Stern Show. There he espoused some pretty strange views.
As a presidential candidate, Ventura would be on the same level as Lyndon Larouche.

Ventura is pretty much a conspiracy theorist, something that seems to appeal to Descent.

Ventura is pretty much a conspiracy theorist, something that seems to appeal to Descent.

Pretty much a conspiracy theorist?! Hes fucking hardcore and totally out of his mind. Have you ever listened to his insane ramblings?

Yeah... It's a bad idea.

Although he isn't doing this to become president... He wants to make a statement. Kind of like what Ron did.

Forum List

Back