Kansas nears decision on Obama eligibility

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I hope they demand obozo explain why for 16 years his own literary agency said he was born in kenya!!!!!. Obozo must have told them that. Case closed.

Kansas board delays decision on Obama, ballot / LJWorld.com

September 13, 2012, 5:01 p.m. Updated September 13, 2012, 8:43 p.m.

TOPEKA — Kansas election officials said Thursday that they want more information before deciding whether to remove President Barack Obama from the state’s November ballot.

The all-Republican State Objections Board heard arguments Thursday on a claim from a Manhattan, Kan., resident that Obama is not eligible to be president because his father was from Kenya. The resident, Joe Montgomery, also questions whether Obama has a valid birth certificate.

The Kansas board is led by Secretary of State Kris Kobach, an ardent voter ID proponent who during his successful 2010 campaign suggested Obama should produce his long-form birth certificate to quell doubts about his status. The board’s other members are Attorney General Derek Schmidt and Lt. Gov. Jeff Colye

The board, which would have the final say on the ballot absent a court challenge, plans to meet again Monday and may rule then. Time to make changes is running out, however, as ballots to overseas military personnel must be mailed before the end of Septembe

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

realview.jpg
realview.jpg
realview.jpg
realview.jpg
realview.jpg
realview.jpg
realview.jpg
realview.jpg
realview.jpg
realview.jpg
realview.jpg
realview.jpg
realview.jpg

No birther here, but Obama lied for 17 years about being born in Kenya. Then Mrs. Obama said that Kenya was his home country. Now tell us those who like to lie and use the birther excuse. Why did the Obama's outright lie? Or did they? Obama's the first birthers, and the best part it is true.

No birther here, but Obama lied for 17 years about being born in Kenya. Then Mrs. Obama said that Kenya was his home country. Now tell us those who like to lie and use the birther excuse. Why did the Obama's outright lie? Or did they? Obama's the first birthers, and the best part it is true.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your post demonstrates you are indeed a birfer.

Sorry about that.

I hope they demand obozo explain why for 16 years his own literary agency said he was born in kenya!!!!!. Obozo must have told them that. Case closed.

Kansas board delays decision on Obama, ballot / LJWorld.com

September 13, 2012, 5:01 p.m. Updated September 13, 2012, 8:43 p.m.

TOPEKA — Kansas election officials said Thursday that they want more information before deciding whether to remove President Barack Obama from the state’s November ballot.

The all-Republican State Objections Board heard arguments Thursday on a claim from a Manhattan, Kan., resident that Obama is not eligible to be president because his father was from Kenya. The resident, Joe Montgomery, also questions whether Obama has a valid birth certificate.

The Kansas board is led by Secretary of State Kris Kobach, an ardent voter ID proponent who during his successful 2010 campaign suggested Obama should produce his long-form birth certificate to quell doubts about his status. The board’s other members are Attorney General Derek Schmidt and Lt. Gov. Jeff Colye

The board, which would have the final say on the ballot absent a court challenge, plans to meet again Monday and may rule then. Time to make changes is running out, however, as ballots to overseas military personnel must be mailed before the end of Septembe

I am going to make a wild assed guess that Kansas will put Obama on the ballot.

Okay, I was joking just then. It really isn't a wild assed guess.

• Banned

Yes indeed. Obozo is the original birther. Twenty years ago he started telling the world he was born in kenya either because he was or to get a scholarship (which is the crime of fraud).

If we had an honest media, he'd have been finished long ago.

Ah yes! "I'm not a birther. I just believe Obama lied about where he was born."

Hilarious.

I am going to make a wild assed guess that Kansas will put Obama on the ballot.

Okay, I was joking just then. It really isn't a wild assed guess.

Probuly right. The feds take our tax dollars and then tell the states - we will return some of it provided you don't make us mad.

We need a return to states rights.

I'm betting that this will end in massive epic fail for the birfers, just like it always has in the past.

]

There has been no birther failure. The evidence just keeps piling up while the corporate media ignores it. The smoking gun was last spring when we found out obozo's own literary agency claimed he was born in kenya!!!

I'm betting that this will end in massive epic fail for the birfers, just like it always has in the past.

]

There has been no birther failure. The evidence just keeps piling up while the corporate media ignores it. The smoking gun was last spring when we found out obozo's own literary agency claimed he was born in kenya!!!

Name me a single birfer legislative, judicial or electoral process victory that still stands.

Name me a single birfer legislative, judicial or electoral process victory that still stands.
Name me a single Fast and Furious Legislative, Judicial or Electoral process victory that still stands.

Not one. Must not have ever happened then. :rolleyes:

Obama should be secretly encouraging this. It's not like he is going to win Kansas anyway and it will be a big **** sandwich for Republicans to deal with if it is enacted.

I hope they demand obozo explain why for 16 years his own literary agency said he was born in kenya!!!!!

His own "literary agency" ? My fuck you people are fucking stupid. The sad thing is that you're stupid on PURPOSE. Its not like you had a shitty education or were born with bad genetics - you straight up CHOOSE to be a MORON. That's so pathetic and sad!

When the first line is "No birther here," guess what that tells the rest of us sane people about you?

]

Obama does not own a literary agency you idiot. What the fuck is in the water that makes you so stupid?

Forum List

Back