Jerusalem

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Democrats' Efforts To Reinsert 'God' And 'Jerusalem' Into Platform Met With Loud Opposition (VIDEO)

The Jerusalem addition to the platform is below in full:
"Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel. The parties have agreed that Jerusalem is a matter for final status negotiations. It should remain an undivided city accessible to people of all faiths."

Can Jay Careney finally answer the question? I love the Obamabots defending Carney only to get owned by the DNC....LOLOLOL

Clearly the delegates voted "No" on both "Jerusalem" and "God."

What made them do something as clearly destructive to their party as that?

And three times, no less....
...did you see the irony in the three calls for voice votes by the Democrats?

Mark 14:30 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "today--yes, tonight--before the rooster crows twice you yourself will disown me three times."

John 13:38 Then Jesus answered, "Will you really lay down your life for me? I tell you the truth, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times!

Matthew 26:34 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

I see the events as a modern miracle...do you need to see the results of this election?

Democrats' Efforts To Reinsert 'God' And 'Jerusalem' Into Platform Met With Loud Opposition (VIDEO)

"Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel. The parties have agreed that Jerusalem is a matter for final status negotiations. It should remain an undivided city accessible to people of all faiths."

Can Jay Careney finally answer the question? I love the Obamabots defending Carney only to get owned by the DNC....LOLOLOL

Mark 14:30 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "today--yes, tonight--before the rooster crows twice you yourself will disown me three times."

John 13:38 Then Jesus answered, "Will you really lay down your life for me? I tell you the truth, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times!

Matthew 26:34 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

I see the events as a modern miracle...do you need to see the results of this election?

Yep very funny, maybe they thought they were Peter.....you never know with these delusional folks.

Will American Jews still support the Democratic Party? The Democrats just made this Election a lot more interesting. What a huge bleepin blunder.

respectfully, nothing jesus purportedly said is relevant to the discussion about israel. the only thing relevant to the discussion of israel is the fact that the jews won... that's life. and israel is the only country in the world that people speak about in terms of legitimacy.

the section belonged in the platform and it is whether some didn't like that is irrelevant... the right has it's paulian idiots who feel the same way and run on a platform that basically tosses israel to the wolves...

six of one... half dozen of the other...

and it's not sufficient to make me vote for the rightwing neo-con, religious right agenda that is contained in the travesty that is the GOP platform.

So there ya go

Why does Israel want to run E.Jerusalem anyway? Getting past this the undivided Jerusalem hurdle would go a long way towards settling the issue. Who would settle for a "swiss cheese" country? I wouldn't. Why should the Palestinians?

respectfully, nothing jesus purportedly said is relevant to the discussion about israel. the only thing relevant to the discussion of israel is the fact that the jews won... that's life. and israel is the only country in the world that people speak about in terms of legitimacy.

the section belonged in the platform and it is whether some didn't like that is irrelevant... the right has it's paulian idiots who feel the same way and run on a platform that basically tosses israel to the wolves...

and it's not sufficient to make me vote for the rightwing neo-con, religious right agenda that is contained in the travesty that is the GOP platform.

So there ya go

When Teddy Roosevelt raced up San Juan Hill through a rain of Spanish bullets....unscathed...well, I found it hard to believe that there wasn't more there than met the eye.

There are other events in the history of American that defy being relegated to random events.

The same applies to the history of Israel,...
Over three hundred years ago King Louis XIV of France asked Blaise Pascal, the great French philosopher of his day, to give him proof of the existence of miracles. Without a moment's hesitation, Pascal answered, "Why, the Jews, your Majesty-the Jews"

So, when I saw Villaraigosa call for the vote....and not just once...or even twice....
...well, you saw my post.

In short....I don't believe you'll vote in this election.

Last edited:

So there ya go

Except, it's your Party that's dominated by rabid Left Wing nutters who truly despise Jews & Israel. Maybe one day you'll wake and drop the Uncle Tom routine. Your Party just waved bye bye to you. Time to wake up.

Forum List

Back