Jerusalem should be divided

You don't have an ancestral right shithead

I do have, much more than you, who talks about things but doesn't live them

No you don't you Zionist animal. Quit pulling this stuff out of your Hermaka.

Out of my WHAT?

Was that even a WORD?
3110.gif

for 2 reasons

1. You have looked passed that, or secretly agreeing with him

2. You're not Jewish, so you won't recognize it even if you've tried.

Chose 1. or 2. Or 1+2. Or put a 3 and then it will be "all of the above"

No. No. And no.

She actually disagrees with me in many ways. And has argued against me.

I have more of a hard line stance to this conflict since I've seen this shit.

Oh really? On which thing you guys disagreed?

Yoou said that Hamas should throw us to the ocean and Kvetch argued that we should be given snorkels?:eusa_whistle:

I never said that.

But kvetch is anti Hamas.

Jerusalem will be divided after the Washington DC will.:lol:
jerusalem is in fact totqally divided...2 thirds jews; one third arabs

washington DC is too....majority of poor blacks and rest bloated white politico freaks

human nature is divided against itself

no surprise that many cities are

which brand of politicos claim so called sovereignty is irrelevant to the reality of real division

Your point being?

Should Jews give up the ancestors' right of Jerusalem?

While Jews in Europe cried for Jerusalem since time immemorial, you suggest giving that up?

only part of it.

oh. did you mean crying about things...no, of course not...you have perfected that form of discussion.

Last edited:

washington DC is too....majority of poor blacks and rest bloated white politico freaks

which brand of politicos claim so called sovereignty is irrelevant to the reality of real division

Your point being?

While Jews in Europe cried for Jerusalem since time immemorial, you suggest giving that up?

only part of it.

Which part will that be?

Lipush whos that baby in your avi?

How much you want bet it's a ploy, and she's gonna say its a baby that died in a Hamas attack.

My money's on that.

No you don't you Zionist animal. Quit pulling this stuff out of your Hermaka.

Out of my WHAT?

Was that even a WORD?
3110.gif

The Jewish thing you wear on your head

those are called marmadukes. for some odd reason.

i like those big things that look like a wheel of mouldy cheese. now those are super cool. they even have these curly straps attached to them so if it gets windy, you can fasten them down.

Last edited:

How much you want bet it's a ploy, and she's gonna say its a baby that died in a Hamas attack.

My money's on that.

You believe in cause and effect right?

So you putting a picture of Hamas brigades, the cause, me putting a victim of Hamas, effect? *think, think*

The baby in the picture is Hadas Fogel.

Your point being?

only part of it.

Which part will that be?
the giving up crying victim part

not the rightful aspiration to have jerusalem as a city of peace where jews and others may safely worship

that's what the name means, after all,

and you and the pals as well have been destroying its good name

Last edited:
When HaShem created the world, He started with the Foundation Stone, which is in Jerusalem. This is the center of the world. He later took soil from Jerusalem to create the first man, Adam, before He placed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Later Shem, son of Noah, also called Melkizedek, became the first King of Salem (the original name for Jerusalem). At about the same time, HaShem commanded Abraham, the first Jew, to sacrifice his beloved son Isaac on Mt. Moriah, in Jerusalem. Isaac was saved at the last moment, and this act sanctified Jerusalem for all time. Many years later, after the Jews had entered the Promised Land, the pagan Jebusites, who held onto Jerusalem, taunted the young King David. They claimed that even their lame and blind ppl could kick the Jews' asses. In response, David conquered the city, and made it his capital. He was not allowed, however, to build the Holy Temple, because of his bloody hands. This task was left to his son, Solomon. The magnificent Temple served as a focal point for the Jews, who prayed and sacrificed there to HaShem. Part 2 to follow. :eusa_boohoo:

My money's on that.

So you putting a picture of Hamas brigades, the cause, me putting a victim of Hamas, effect? *think, think*

Ha Ha Ha Ha! I knew it of course. :lol:

They weren't killed by Hamas. And RIP to the family, that was a stupid attack.

But Jewish Gangs used to do that to Palestinians back then.

God me gave me a gift, I can read Zionists minds, I also know who's a Jew just by looking at them

Last edited:

My money's on that.

God me gave me a gift, I can read Zionists minds, I also know who's a Jew just by looking at them

the previous child in my avatar, with the beautiful curls, was (is) my niece, she's 3 and incredibely intelligent:D so it's not all about ploys.

My money's on that.

They weren't killed by Hamas.
And RIP to the family, that was a stupid attack.

You've came up with the killed by hamas thing, it wasn't me:eusa_whistle:

I support EMULATION OF THE POLICY OF THE PIG-------as mecca is barred to all non muslims-----it has become clear that
Jerusalem and Hebron and Safed and Yathrib ----should be barred to muslims of course christians and hindus and buddhists and Bahais must be made welcome------they should not have to pay for the barbarity of the meccaist pigs

My money's on that.

Now you're just a Goddamn liar:D:lol::D

No wayyyyyyyyyyy you could have looked at my nieces and know they're Jewish.

They look pure German.

Jerusalem will be divided after the Washington DC will.:lol:

Your point being?

Lipush

i am reconsidering my views about Zionism

since our wise old auntie rosie pointed out that zionism is as old as judaism, which it is

and the christians have their zionism also

i wanna say i have no problem at all with either of those kinds of old spiritual zionism

its only the thieving political kind i object too

so I think I will change my vocab to make that clear

i have no problem with the spiritual jewish aspiration and yearning for jerusalem either

only theft, ethnic cleansing and exclusive possessiveness

so i wanna clarify that

unlike you and most folx here I listen, learn and when necessary, change

Last edited:

Now you're just a Goddamn liar:D:lol::D

No wayyyyyyyyyyy you could have looked at my nieces and know they're Jewish.

They look pure German.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! :lol::lol::lol: so you're a German, ahhh, so much ancestry to Israel LOL. :lol:

Yes I could.

Forum List

Back