Jerusalem should be divided

Sit tight-----there is going to be a war and chances are it will involve Saudi arabia-------both the shiites and the sunnia SALAFI things want to get their hands on control of ------what muslims call 'holy' for the same of supremacy in their perverted world I believe that the incursion will begin as a shiite shit thing ----with a strange alliance with al queida----(sunnis by nutty enough for this endeavor) and it will commence from Yemen where mama osama was born. There are already both sunni and shiites militia in that shit hole

People say "divide Jerusalem" without thinking of the practicalities of the situation, or never having been there to see what the situation is. New Jerusalem covers a somewhat vast area, and has overtaken Tel-Aviv as Israel's largest city. This is where the Knesset and the gov't ministries are located. The Old City, where the religious sites are located and which is surrounded by an ancient wall, is only about one square mile. Jerusalem also contains a number of decrepit Arab villages, like Silwan, which were added onto Jerusalem in 1967, for some unknown reason. I've been to the Old City. Despite the great number of religious sites in its 4 quarters (Jewish, Muslim, Christian and Armenian), it's actually quite small--too small, in my opinion, to be divided. The Temple Mount is already under the supervision of the Muslim Wakf, and might as well remain that way, despite the fact that they regularly destroy Jewish archaeological remains there. The fact remains that Jerusalem is mentioned 658 in the Hebrew Bible and nowhere in the Koran. It's only Muslim legend that their prophet was ever in Jerusalem, and even they can't deny that their holiest cities are Mecca and Medina. Christians never laid a claim to the city, as they are focused on a "Heavenly Jerusalem". Therefore Israel should retain New Jerusalem and the Old City as their capital. The Arabs can keep their decrepit villages, and call them "Jerusalem/Al Quds" if that is their pleasure. Problem solved.
i dont agree

but at least it is a rational well argued post of your own thought out views, not zio-wood

and for that, thankyou very much, haver

more like that, please

No nation will be able to give Jerusalem to the other. That's a fact that won't change in the time approaching.

If it was that simple, someone would have thought of this solution before.

People have thought of this solution before, but Israeli intransigence and the desire of its hardliners for more land over peace has blocked it. This isn't going to end until BOTH SIDES get their doctrinaire factions in line.

:eusa_hand:Kind of hard to believe since they have given back more land than they've kept...Clueless people and their clueless ideas.
that's impossible, mate

jews only legally bought 6% of palestine before 1948

the rest was taken illegally by force in 1948 and 1967

"giving back" gaza and half the west bank; about 12% of palestine that was stolen is not giving at all; only restoring

so how do you work that out...what crazy formula are you working on here

are you including egyptian sinai??

that's not even clever...........just dumb crap

Israel started the Six Day war, that's what funny about it.
That's not the way I remember it...

'because' does not need a memory----he simply swallows whatever lands on the masjid floor during the KHUTBAH JUMAAT. oh for the good old days----I was so patient in those days----I actually sat thru the entire proceedings of the General Assembly of the UN during "CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST" may-june---1967 -. and to think-----at that time I barely sat thru a televised news casting--------I found news BORING------but the rants of the arab "diplomats" fascinated me and their OVERWHELMING JOY----in may---and their misery in mid june

Israel divided?! Ha! Ha! Ha! Where ever did you find these people, Rosie?! Jerusalem is the Capitol of Israel, Sir. It always has been and it always will be. There shall be no Sovereign State of Palestine. Not now, not ever. Dream on! Ha! Ha! - Jeremiah

Agreed, Rosie. Saudi Arabia won't escape this one! They are surely going to get dragged in. Speaking of dragging......... Did you see the photographs of US Ambassador Stephens rape and murder circulating? Amazing! I suppose the Muslims must have brought him back to life as Rice claimed he died from inhaling smoke inside Embassy! One lie after another and the electoral votes are now going 315 for Romney and 223 for Obama. Incredible turn of events for Romney. Very exciting. Let's hope we can act quickly to back Israel and repair the damage this disaster of a CIC has inflicted on her. - Jeremiah

People have thought of this solution before, but Israeli intransigence and the desire of its hardliners for more land over peace has blocked it. This isn't going to end until BOTH SIDES get their doctrinaire factions in line.

:eusa_hand:Kind of hard to believe since they have given back more land than they've kept...Clueless people and their clueless ideas.
that's impossible, mate

"giving back" gaza and half the west bank; about 12% of palestine that was stolen is not giving at all; only restoring

Israel gave back the Sinai idiot.... Get your facts straight before you post your stupidity

6daywar.jpg

Last edited:
Listen, folks. The party is over. From here on out Israel will be taking land. Mark my words. They try to overrun Israeli borders and you can kiss Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq and part of Saudi Arabia good bye. With one push of a button. Don't tempt her. She will not hesitate to preserve her people and her nation. She knows full well what NEVER AGAIN means. Maybe you people need to go study history and learn from it. Looks like history just repeated itself in America. As an American Zionist I can tell you that the Super Storm Sandy - The Perfect Storm Part 2 - ( Part 1 having taken place in October 31st, 1991 which was made into a movie, happened because George Bush Sr. met in Madrid with world leaders and agreed to carve up Israeli land on October 30, 1991,within 24 hours Georges' favorite home on Kennebunkport, Maine was destroyed. This time? PJ Crowley of State Dept spoke on behalf of Obama and stated Israels interests are no longer America's interests. Within 24 hours the storm began to gather and now we see the aftermath. The lesson? Keep your hands off of Israeli land and keep your noses out of her politics. - Jeremiah

how fascinating----how much of palestine was LEGALLY BOUGHT
by the people who call themselves "palestinians" before 1948?
From whom was the "legally bought" 6% BOUGHT?

that's impossible, mate

There is no "Palestine" only in your own mind "mate"

It is important to keep in mind that the Ottoman Empire controlled the Middle East from the 16th to the early 20th century ― for some 400 years. During this time, the countries of Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Jordan etc. did not exist. The residents in these areas were predominately Arab subjects of the Ottoman Empire, living in loosely organized tribal communities.

The British Mandate included the landmass on the West Bank of the Jordan River all the way to the Mediterranean Sea, as well as the landmass on the East Bank of the Jordan River, an area known as Trans-Jordan. The British called this whole huge area "Palestine."

The Arabs got their countries they wanted it all...It isn't happening fraud

Listen, folks. The party is over. From here on out Israel will be taking land. Mark my words. They try to overrun Israeli borders and you can kiss Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq and part of Saudi Arabia good bye. With one push of a button. Don't tempt her. She will not hesitate to preserve her people and her nation. She knows full well what NEVER AGAIN means. Maybe you people need to go study history and learn from it. Looks like history just repeated itself in America. As an American Zionist I can tell you that the Super Storm Sandy - The Perfect Storm Part 2 - ( Part 1 having taken place in October 31st, 1991 which was made into a movie, happened because George Bush Sr. met in Madrid with world leaders and agreed to carve up Israeli land on October 30, 1991,within 24 hours Georges' favorite home on Kennebunkport, Maine was destroyed. This time? PJ Crowley of State Dept spoke on behalf of Obama and stated Israels interests are no longer America's interests. Within 24 hours the storm began to gather and now we see the aftermath. The lesson? Keep your hands off of Israeli land and keep your noses out of her politics. - Jeremiah
I have always said the "natural" disasters were caused by similar reasons.

Jeremiah------I sometimes call my husband jeremiah--------but you do Jeremiah even better than he does

Is Jeremiah your real name? If so, you were correctly named after Jeremiah from the Bible.

that's impossible, mate

It is important to keep in mind that the Ottoman Empire controlled the Middle East from the 16th to the early 20th century ― for some 400 years. During this time, the countries of Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Jordan etc. did not exist. The residents in these areas were predominately Arab subjects of the Ottoman Empire, living in loosely organized tribal communities.

The British Mandate included the landmass on the West Bank of the Jordan River all the way to the Mediterranean Sea, as well as the landmass on the East Bank of the Jordan River, an area known as Trans-Jordan. The British called this whole huge area "Palestine."

The Arabs got their countries they wanted it all...It isn't happening fraud

Quote:

duhhh...contradiction, folx???

"The Arabs got their countries they wanted it all...It isn't happening fraud"

the arabs in palestine just wanted to be left alone in their towns and villages and not have them stolen by european interlopers; jewish or anyone else...just like anyone would

the Brits and Turks did not steal their land; the Zionists did and still do, violently, and lie about it.

what they were called then or now is irrelevant

fraud is pretending anything else

Last edited:

Is Jeremiah your real name? If so, you were correctly named after Jeremiah from the Bible.
oh dear, jeremiah here seems worse than even the rest of the zios in this circus!

and I wasted so many words on another thread arguing rationally with him!!

Typical American ignorance and arrogance on all fronts.

Jeremiah, .......forever young ............was a great totallly peaceful prophet and Modern Israel should heed his words as if he were alive today.

we need a lot more prophets like him in israel and everywhere today

and less of these arrogant ignorant zionist toads like this so called Jeremiah

Its an insult to zionism to call him a zionist; he's that bad...zionists tend to be educated people.

actually I have no problem with the old traditional religious jewish zionism or the christian variety either

its only the thieving kind of zionism that I object to...maybe I should change my profile to anti theft half jew!!

Last edited:
Israel divided?! Ha! Ha! Ha! Where ever did you find these people, Rosie?! Jerusalem is the Capitol of Israel, Sir. It always has been and it always will be. There shall be no Sovereign State of Palestine. Not now, not ever. Dream on! Ha! Ha! - Jeremiah

Jerusalem will be divided after the Washington DC will.:lol:

I have always said the "natural" disasters were caused by similar reasons.

Someone get the big net and get the rubber room ready, the loons are out.

jerusalem is in fact totqally divided...2 thirds jews; one third arabs

washington DC is too....majority of poor blacks and rest bloated white politico freaks

human nature is divided against itself

no surprise that many cities are

which brand of politicos claim so called sovereignty is irrelevant to the reality of real division

jerusalem was never totally jewish in all history; in the bible; is not now and never shall be

Amen and A women too

Last edited:

jerusalem is in fact totqally divided...2 thirds jews; one third arabs

washington DC is too....majority of poor blacks and rest bloated white politico freaks

human nature is divided against itself

no surprise that many cities are

which brand of politicos claim so called sovereignty is irrelevant to the reality of real division

Your point being?

Should Jews give up the ancestors' right of Jerusalem?

While Jews in Europe cried for Jerusalem since time immemorial, you suggest giving that up?

Forum List

Back